Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family of seven sleep in Garda station Mod note post one

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

In fairness I doubt she's pregnant or she'd be talking about it and milking it all she could! Probably just a post-baby belly.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

In fairness I doubt she's pregnant or she'd be talking about it and milking it all she could! Probably just a post-baby belly.

Well the husband is back after been held at cloverhill.

Great father figure he is.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

john4321 wrote: »

Jesus the comments on that. WTF is wrong with people.

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭steves2

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Sure I suppose she has to do something to occupy her time in between Luas trips to Tallaght for the kids schools

Margaret Cash says she's dreading Luas trips to Tallaght after moving into new apartment on Parnell Street

https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/homeless-dublin-ireland-15045382

Old article but she still needs the trips to Tallaght I presume

Heard she has a new council house in Tallaght, not too far from the last one that they trashed a couple years back.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Well sure god love her and her luas trips to the school, I mean other people who pay for their own homes don't have to travel to get their kids to school...oh wait. FFS.
    I remember now why I stopped reading this thread. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,178 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

Size 8!

Jez, she has big feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

NIMAN wrote: »
    Size 8!

Jez, she has big feet.

There may be more to the clown car comment than we realised

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

NIMAN wrote: »
    Size 8!

Jez, she has big feet.

Probably needs them for balance with all that traffic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Few things to note. I like how she’s wearing a €300 tracksuit.

Also - Don’t look now, but I think she’s pregnant again

To paraphrase Dolly Parton "it costs a lot of money to look that cheap".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 670 ✭✭✭sightband

Edgware wrote: »
    Would you?

Like to kick her in the head? Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,754 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

I still don't get why she doesn't rent a house privately. She gets paid enough. And why she isn't asked this. Why are the council responsible?

****ing hell

Rent allowance won't cover the cost of a place in Dublin so she might actually have to pay part of it herself. Couldn't be doing that.

Is it still called a post-baby belly when its constant?
    Jesus the comments on that. WTF is wrong with people.

Can someone post some of that on here? Not on FB myself.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

john4321 wrote: »
    I dont think Mags ever heard the phrase don't bite the hand that feeds you.

"We need to stand up to these scum 😠 Stand together fight for wats right. Well done Gerard they've been getting away with it for to long now enough is enough minister time u stood down and let sum1 who can do the job do it !!! Fix our country help our people our children we all just want a home for our kids 😡😠 Who said it was ok for u to leave us live like dis ? Wer taken back our streets and Wer gonna fight use a useless government SHAME on u all 😠😡 Take the boards off the houses that use have boarded up and give them out to people we need homes not b+bs not hotels not hubs HOMES"

This is in relation to the "eviction" of Ms Elliot in D17 who decided to break into a house.

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/council-seeks-to-remove-mother-and-children-from-vacant-house-1.3629667?mode=amp

"Chase, Harper-Rose and Pixy".

Nuff said.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

"Chase, Harper-Rose and Pixy".

Nuff said.

Sounds like paw patrol

• Registered Users Posts: 18,515 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

I despise the Ireland that this lady stands for, the deadbeats who are professionally unemployed and feel they are entitled to a free life at the cost of the taxpayer.

But still, many of the comments above are disgusting and bad form. I’m happy to vehemently disagree with her lifestyle choices and feel her kids need to be taken into care, but making personal attacks and body shaming her is just trash talk and in no way acceptable - shame on posters doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

steves2 wrote: »
    Heard she has a new council house in Tallaght, not too far from the last one that they trashed a couple years back.

Ah FFS :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So her stunt pays off for her

Some country where you pull a stunt by making your kids sleep in a Garda Station and you are rewarded for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

The irony is she is so well looked after by the government, more than 95% of countries in the world would look after her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭KrustyUCC

Great taxpayer funded lifestyle

Never contributed but has taken a lot

• Site Banned Posts: 386 ✭✭Jimmy.

KrustyUCC wrote: »
    Great taxpayer funded lifestyle

Never contributed but has taken a lot

Taken a lot of patie anyway.

_Brian wrote: »
    I despise the Ireland that this lady stands for, the deadbeats who are professionally unemployed and feel they are entitled to a free life at the cost of the taxpayer.

But still, many of the comments above are disgusting and bad form. I’m happy to vehemently disagree with her lifestyle choices and feel her kids need to be taken into care, but making personal attacks and body shaming her is just trash talk and in no way acceptable - shame on posters doing this.

You are kidding aren't you ???

Apparently it's okay to "body shame" people on the pages of AH (fat flying tax, fat bird on Cosmo, fat crisis in Ireland" etc - but not this idle mare who we have PAID to get far ffs!

steves2 wrote: »

According to her rant yesterday, she’s holed up in a one room bed sit.

I wonder who she voted for in the last General election?

• Advertisement

....... she and those like her will keep expelling crotch goblins from her clown car vagina that everyone else has to pay for.

Marry me!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,515 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

You are kidding aren't you ???

Apparently it's okay to "body shame" people on the pages of AH (fat flying tax, fat bird on Cosmo, fat crisis in Ireland" etc - but not this idle mare who we have PAID to get far ffs!

I think it’s ok to generalise but never directed towards an easily identifiable individual. No matter their history.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

According to her rant yesterday, she’s holed up in a one room bed sit.

I wonder who she voted for in the last General election?

I think I can guess with absolute certainty that it wasn't FG she voted for, doubt she voted at all. Judging by that Facebook rant she had the other week it may have been an issue for her placing the "X" in the box.

It's gas though, she gives out so much about the Government that has given her so much but yet she wouldn't, theoretically, vote for them. Whereas the people that do vote for the Government are more than likely paying the high levels of income tax etc.

The country will, eventually, just implode. Imagine her 7 kids going off having 7 kids of their own and the cycle continues for generations. Whilst the regular worker can only have 2 or 3 kids due to affordability.

The film "Idiocracy" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/?ref_=nv_sr_1 is what I think this country will be like in a few generations down the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

no point arguing with people like Cash or her supporters.

The fact that she can have 7 healthy children, feed, clothe, educate and house them all while never having worked a day in her life is little short of a social miracle. A miracle that is made possible through free market economics tempered with social programmes.

She dosnt have the first clue how unbelievably fortunate she is and that is reflected in her nauseating sense of entitlement and lack of gratitude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Turnipman

van_beano wrote: »

It's gas though, she gives out so much about the Government that has given her so much but yet she wouldn't, theoretically, vote for them. Whereas the people that do vote for the Government are more than likely paying the high levels of income tax etc.

The country will, eventually, just implode. Imagine her 7 kids going off having 7 kids of their own and the cycle continues for generations. Whilst the regular worker can only have 2 or 3 kids due to affordability.

Do you reckon that, at age 27 she's finished breeding yet?

Because I suspect that she'll end up with dropping a full soccer team, plus maybe a couple of subs. Or, if she manages - with taxpayer support - to keep her good looks for another decade, then I wouldn't put it past her to produce a complete rugby/GAA squad. :(

• Site Banned Posts: 272 ✭✭Loves_lorries

van_beano wrote: »
    I think I can guess with absolute certainty that it wasn't FG she voted for, doubt she voted at all. Judging by that Facebook rant she had the other week it may have been an issue for her placing the "X" in the box.

The film "Idiocracy" https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/?ref_=nv_sr_1 is what I think this country will be like in a few generations down the road.

Nothing will change until people (who pay tax) ignore the left wing media and exclusively vote for proper Conservative political candidates, unfortunately "Conservative" is a dirty word in this country and is associated with the likes of David quinn, you can be a Conservative and be irreligious, it's about individual responsibility and behaving in a respectful way towards your neighbours and your society in general which isn't burdensome. (amongst other things).

The squeezed middle are like turkeys voting for Christmas if they vote for Liberals who despise them and want to tax them more so the likes of Mrs cash can get a five bed in tallaght.

_Brian wrote: »
    I think it’s ok to generalise but never directed towards an easily identifiable individual. No matter their history.

Okay so good to know you're fine with SOME abuse, just what YOU perceive as acceptable.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Nothing will change until people (who pay tax) ignore the left wing media and exclusively vote for proper Conservative political candidates, unfortunately "Conservative" is a dirty word in this country and is associated with the likes of David quinn, you can be a Conservative and be irreligious, it's about individual responsibility and behaving in a respectful way towards your neighbours and your society in general which isn't burdensome. (amongst other things)

Every media outlet seems to be left leaning these days, there's no balance to the debates. I would love to have a proper journalist out there who would ask the proper questions.

Look at Ryan Tubridy last Friday was pure soft with Connors or Miriam acting all lovey dovey with Ms. Cash. I would suggest that both Tubridy and Miriam are educated individuals but are both too afraid to ask the tough questions about the reasons people are having a herd of kids and expect the state to pick up the tab.

Media are afraid of the public backlash but I would think that far more of the public would respect them for doing it and bringing balance to the debate. It is just the left are the one's that shout the loudest whilst the rest of us are the silent majority too busy getting on with life.

The left go on about FF wrecking the country with all the giveaway budgets during the good times. As far as I recall no one from the left opposed the budgets when Social Welfare rates were increased yearly, funnily enough I seem to recall that the rate increases weren't enough. There's only so much money going around and all of it cannot be given out in Social Welfare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

At 17 I was working to pay my way through college. When I finished college, I worked for a long time to be able to afford a house. The house I did buy wasn't in the area I really would have liked, but it was where I could afford. No holidays abroad, no flashy cars because I couldn't afford it - or didn't expect the state to pay.

If only everyone had that mentality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

Turnipman wrote: »
    Do you reckon that, at age 27 she's finished breeding yet?

Because I suspect that she'll end up with dropping a full soccer team, plus maybe a couple of subs. Or, if she manages - with taxpayer support - to keep her good looks for another decade, then I wouldn't put it past her to produce a complete rugby/GAA squad. :(

Good. She's Irish and the most important job any woman can do is mother (apart from teacher and oncologist obviously).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement