Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Donald is perhaps definitely kinda NOT coming to Ireland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭.243

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Yeah like Nixon the last time Woodward was involved :D
    was that the watergate scandal ??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Sure, it's not.

It did. It transposed the letters as I said. When I type "Fcuking", it comes up as "Fcuking" on your account.

Anyway, show us all the webcam photos that you hacked. I'd like to see your 1337 skillz.

What a sad exchange.

I think the mods are asleep. The last two pages will be gone in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭Irish Kings

It did. It transposed the letters as I said. When I type "Fcuking", it comes up as "Fcuking" on your account.

Anyway, show us all the webcam photos that you hacked. I'd like to see your 1337 skillz.

Jesus you are drunk.

Dannyriver wrote: »
    Yeah like Nixon the last time Woodward was involved :D

That was back when Democrats actually bothered about making allegations they could actually prove. Those days are long gone for the Democrats now.

• Advertisement

That was back when people actually bothered and cared about proving their allegations though. Those days are long gone.
    Wasn’t Hillary Clinton wrapped up in that as well back when she was a law grad student ???

.243 wrote: »
    Wasn’t Hillary Clinton wrapped up in that as well back when she was a law grad student ???

Was that before or after her Saudi funding ?

Jesus you are drunk.

Afraid not. You did claim to have hacked my webcam. It's there in black and white. I pointed out that I didn't have a webcam and you went silent on the subject.

Not as funny as your webcam images tonight, you really shouldn't leave the access so easy.

You should show these images, though. I'd love to see them. Unless of course, you were lying on the internet.

Afraid not. You did claim to have hacked my webcam. It's there in black and white. I pointed out that I didn't have a webcam and you went silent on the subject.

You should show these images, though. I'd love to see them. Unless of course, you were lying on the internet.

You made remarks about Trumps looks, and then started cursing. Devastating political argument.
    Tell you what, I'll give you a chance, pop up your best sober photo for us.
    The one you're going to use for your presidential campaign.

I'll just leave this here for anyone who happens to view this trainwreck before the mods purge it in the morning.
    You made remarks about Trumps looks, and then started cursing. Devastating political argument.
    Tell you what, I'll give you a chance, pop up your best sober photo for us.
    The one you're going to use for your presidential campaign.

Not as funny as your webcam images tonight, you really shouldn't leave the access so easy.

• Advertisement

Afraid not. You did claim to have hacked my webcam. It's there in black and white
    You’ve a black and white webcam ???,
    What sort of retro technology are you using 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭Duffy the Vampire Slayer

I'm surprised the local Trump fans have time to post. I thought they would be busy burning their own shoes to own the libs.

The last two pages will be gone in the morning.

You mean you wish they were
    You should show these images, though. I'd love to see them

ok ok . . .calm down . . .lol

scousers.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Mod: mcmoustache and Irish Kings, you're going around in circles, it's a shite argument, maybe stop for the night?
    You attempted to circumvent the swear filter by switching the letters around, which is against the boards rules as well by the way. Naughty naughty !

No it isn't (see above :pac:), and please stop backseat modding.

Nixonbot wrote: »
    mcmoustache and Irish Kings, you're going around in circles, it's a shite argument, maybe stop for the night?

Exactly like most hysterical claims against Trump, when you push them for any facts, as has been well demonstrated here. My work is done. Nite.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,571 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Why would you even debate with someone who supports Trump - they're either a troll or a moron.
    From an Irish perspective, it's a huge error of judgement from the government to allow him into the country on a state visit, even ignoring the fact that he is almost universally despised by the public here. Remember-Doonbeg was specifically mentioned in the Fusion report as being a money laundering scheme for cash coming from Russia. I can easily see the fallout from the Mueller investigation start working its way to some very well-known people here. Right now, every aspect of that deal needs to be examined by the CAB, SIPO, The Law Society etc to find out what exactly went on-how and why his bid was chosen, what due diligence was carried out on the funding etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

dudara wrote: »
    One thing I’ll never understand about some parts of the US is how they equate making money with being smart. It’s a grossly expanded form of their admiration for successful people. I actually like a lot of the positivity that Americans seem to possess in abundance. But sometimes it’s too much

Wealth and IQ are directly correlated, its well established. Obviously there are some exceptions. The man is smart, very smart. People who say otherwise are trying to delude themselves. He is probably well into the 140 range. Look at his campaign for example, he put his team together, spent 100's of millions less than Hillary, had a near blanket bias enemy with the media and he still beat her. It was such an epic win. I still remember that morning it was hilarious. I will forever be thankful to him for that.

Ill be ready with my miniature American flag when he arrives.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,635 ✭✭✭✭dr.fuzzenstein

let's compare then :

Why, not clear enough for you? Confused by the other statement as well? (Speaks louder) CAN YOU HEAR ME MR KING? HOW MANY FINGERS AM I HOLDING UP? (No use, probably doesn't understand that question either)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,571 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

Wealth and IQ are directly correlated, its well established. Obviously there are some exceptions. The man is smart, very smart. People who say otherwise are trying to delude themselves. He is probably well into the 140 range. Look at his campaign for example, he put his team together, spent 100's of millions less than Hillary, had a near blanket bias enemy with the media and he still beat her. It was such an epic win. I still remember that morning it was hilarious. I will forever be thankful to him for that.

Trump had everything handed to him by his father.

He has failed at EVERYTHING he has put his name to. Businesses going bankrupt multiple times.

The man is UNBELIEVABLY stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

No, his father gave him 1 million dollars which he has turned into several billions of dollars.

He has failed at EVERYTHING he has put his name to.

He is the 45th president so you cant say EVERYTHING, its just not true.

Businesses going bankrupt multiple times.

Which he built back up multiple times. Business is about risk. The true winners are the ones who can pick themselves up, dust off and then be successful again.

He is not an idiot, he undoubtedly has a much higher IQ that you or I. He's worth billions and is the president of the United States against all the odds.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

like him or not he is the president of the US and represents that country and it's people. any protests will be nothing but fuel for his propaganda machine and breed bad feeling with a lot of americans. salute the rank, not the man. the best strategy is ignoring him. he thrives on publicity, positive or negative. don't feed his ego.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭Doff

So many people bashing Trump. He's easily the best president America have had in the last 40 or so years, whatever about him as a person you can't argue with results.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Doff wrote: »
    So many people bashing Trump. He's easily the best president America have had in the last 40 or so years, whatever about him as a person you can't argue with results.

What results?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭dwayneshintzy

Trump's own lawyer (as recounted by Bob Woodward) thought that it would be impossible for him not to perjure himself in an interview with Mueller, and that if the transcript of the interview was leaked, his stupidity and ignorance would pose a major security risk;
    The book vividly recounts the ongoing debate between Trump and his attorneys about whether the president would sit for an interview with Mueller. On March 5, Dowd and Trump attorney Jay Sekulow met in Mueller’s office with the special counsel and his deputy, James Quarles, where Dowd and Sekulow reenacted Trump’s January practice session.

Woodward’s book recounts the debate between Trump and his lawyers, including John Dowd, regarding whether the president will sit for an interview with special counsel Robert. S. Mueller III. (Richard Drew/AP)

Dowd then explained to Mueller and Quarles why he was trying to keep the president from testifying: “I’m not going to sit there and let him look like an idiot. And you publish that transcript, because everything leaks in Washington, and the guys overseas are going to say, ‘I told you he was an idiot. I told you he was a goddamn dumbbell. What are we dealing with this idiot for?’ ”

“John, I understand,” Mueller replied, according to Woodward.

Later that month, Dowd told Trump: “Don’t testify. It’s either that or an orange jumpsuit.”

But Trump, concerned about the optics of a president refusing to testify and convinced that he could handle Mueller’s questions, had by then decided otherwise.

“I’ll be a real good witness,” Trump told Dowd, according to Woodward.

“You are not a good witness,” Dowd replied. “Mr. President, I’m afraid I just can’t help you.”

The next morning, Dowd resigned.
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/bob-woodwards-new-book-reveals-a-nervous-breakdown-of-trumps-presidency/2018/09/04/b27a389e-ac60-11e8-a8d7-0f63ab8b1370_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.29cf4b868dde

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

BOB WOODWARD quotes John Kelly in his new book as saying of POTUS: “He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in Crazytown. I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Sonics2k wrote: »
    What results?

Besides the obvious facilitation of North Korea denuclearizing and the elimination of ISIS as a global threat here is a list of other accomplishments:
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/media-blackout-trumps-60-point-accomplishment-list-of-american-greatness

North Korea lying about cancelling their nuclear plan might be plausible given the history, but he damn sure made far more progress and put in far more effort than any other president since the war.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

So what your saying is one of his achievements hasnt happened?

So what your saying is one of his achievements hasnt happened?

Can you point out where exactly I said one of his achievements hasn't happened?

Thanks! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

He has failed at EVERYTHING he has put his name to. Businesses going bankrupt multiple times.

He didn't. The man is a billionaire. Some of his businesses have failed but he's been very successful overall.

Advertisement