Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Colemania wrote: »
    The one from PES world is free and excellent too

I used this. Works well but their website is garbage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

J Mysterio wrote: »
    I used this. Works well but their website is garbage.

Ah it's utter crap ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

https://twitter.com/officialpes/status/1036950130467979264?s=19

Thai league added to PES 2019 yet they still had to get rid of Spanish and Italian second divisions......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Colemania wrote: »
    Thai league added to PES 2019 yet they still had to get rid of Spanish and Italian second divisions......

Still a total bűllshît move by Konami to remove these leagues and is one of their more egregious decisions over the last few years. Smacks of either arrogance or incompetence.

Would have thought the LOI would be more useful than the feckin Thai league!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

First time PES player on the PlayStation and have to say the option files are fantastic. Xbox missing a trick not allowing this. One issue though when I go to exhibition match the stadiums are not what is attached to the teams when in edit mode. Is this normal or am I at something wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭gwalk

Carroller wrote: »
    First time PES player on the PlayStation and have to say the option files are fantastic. Xbox missing a trick not allowing this. One issue though when I go to exhibition match the stadiums are not what is attached to the teams when in edit mode. Is this normal or am I at something wrong

do you have the live update on?

sometimes that can default edited data like squads etc

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Heffoman

Thanks for the info I ll download them this evening.
    Its annoying that the default jerseys for the championship seem to be all the same colour. Cant even play it.

Heffoman wrote: »
    Thanks for the info I ll download them this evening.
    Its annoying that the default jerseys for the championship seem to be all the same colour. Cant even play it.

You're supposed to apply the Live Update before installing the option file. This applies the latest transfers and other fixes. If you do the Live Update after the Option File install, I understand it can screw things up a bit.

I actually got Keita for My club - which I was delighted with - but they haven't added an image for him yet and his model looks nothing like him, so more updates needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

This from PES on twitter

fdbndc.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

some of the teams people have on my club already are ridiculous, Dream teams galore, I do not know how to have already got stacked teams..........

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

You're supposed to apply the Live Update before installing the option file. This applies the latest transfers and other fixes. If you do the Live Update after the Option File install, I understand it can screw things up a bit..

First thing I did was option file then got a live update option before exhibition had a feeling it might have messed it a bit. Will add option file again so

Just installed PES Universe OF. It’s famtastic to have the kits, teams , etc on PES now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    some of the teams people have on my club already are ridiculous, Dream teams galore, I do not know how to have already got stacked teams..........

Myclub is just too easy to get a great team this year

Just got Klopp as manager and have 83k to spend in GP. Are collector box the best to go for to try get black ball

Edit : got DeBruyne, Lemar & Bruno Fernandez

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Cienciano wrote: »
    Myclub is just too easy to get a great team this year

What makes it so easy this year?

I havent played a game yet just opened all my rewards etc etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ended up buying it digitally and will trade in the hardcopy whenever it arrives.

Did the team of the week agent in the hope of getting Neymar. I must be the only person, the unluckiest person, who didn't get Neymar, Zyich or Mbappe from the 3 spins.

Carroller wrote: »
    First thing I did was option file then got a live update option before exhibition had a feeling it might have messed it a bit. Will add option file again so

We're I you, would uninstall game, delete save data, reinstall, apply live update and then proceed to do the option file.

Pain in the hole but one must be sure.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Would have thought the LOI would be more useful than the feckin Thai league!

70 Million Thais might disagree with you. :pac: :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I must be the only person, the unluckiest person, who didn't get Neymar, Zyich or Mbappe from the 3 spins.

Nay, join the club. I got Simeone, the goalkeeper and Bemba the right winger. Which would be grand only I have Mertens and a decent keeper already. Happy enough with Simeone though, he's pretty good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Glico Man wrote: »
    Nay, join the club. I got Simeone, the goalkeeper and Bemba the right winger. Which would be grand only I have Mertens and a decent keeper already. Happy enough with Simeone though, he's pretty good.

Haha me and you got the same 3 players

The keeper is gas, on his picture he is bald and then you see him and he has a full head of black hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

I got my copy yesterday from TGC but won't get to play till the wkd due to work commitments.

What's the general consensus? How does it compare to PES 2018? Reviews I saw says it feels a touch slower and more considered... would love this to be true.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Heffoman

tigger123 wrote: »
    I got my copy yesterday from TGC but won't get to play till the wkd due to work commitments.

What's the general consensus? How does it compare to PES 2018? Reviews I saw says it feels a touch slower and more considered... would love this to be true.

While I play almost exclusively on the master league mode I do find it exactly as you have said. It does play a small bit slower and your fast players definetely arent as speedy.

Its a better game for it and you have to take your time and think. One twos are quick linking of play seems to be the order of the day as its hard to beat players one on one. I m not the best at tricks.

It still has some of the bugbears I found of last year like surprising quick defenders and the computer keeper pulling off unbelievable saves time and time ago but to me its a far slicker and better game already.

One thing that has annoyed me is the auto player switching at times is very poor but I m sure that will be fine tuned.

What makes it so easy this year?

I havent played a game yet just opened all my rewards etc etc.

You get a lot of good players very fast. Before I kicked a ball I had a 96 and a 92 player, few in the high 80's.
    Suppose if everyone has them it doesn't make the gameplay hard. Just building a good team seems to be easier than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,441 ✭✭✭tigger123

Heffoman wrote: »
    While I play almost exclusively on the master league mode I do find it exactly as you have said. It does play a small bit slower and your fast players definetely arent as speedy.

Its a better game for it and you have to take your time and think. One twos are quick linking of play seems to be the order of the day as its hard to beat players one on one. I m not the best at tricks.

It still has some of the bugbears I found of last year like surprising quick defenders and the computer keeper pulling off unbelievable saves time and time ago but to me its a far slicker and better game already.

One thing that has annoyed me is the auto player switching at times is very poor but I m sure that will be fine tuned.

Cheers!

Yep, I only play Master League too. And I'd say they'll get community feedback and tweak things ad required.

Sounds great though, can't wait to get my teeth into it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Cienciano wrote: »
    You get a lot of good players very fast. Before I kicked a ball I had a 96 and a 92 player, few in the high 80's.
    Suppose if everyone has them it doesn't make the gameplay hard. Just building a good team seems to be easier than before.

I thought the Team of the Week players go back to they're normal ratings next week though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,209 ✭✭✭Redzer7

First time buying PES since about 10 years and I have to say I'm really disappointed, raging I bought it digitaly as I can't trade it in. Gameplay feels sluggish and just the overall layout of menus etc.

Wilberto wrote: »
    I thought the Team of the Week players go back to they're normal ratings next week though. :)

No, they stay as they are! Not a fan of it myself.

Redzer7 wrote: »
    First time buying PES since about 10 years and I have to say I'm really disappointed, raging I bought it digitaly as I can't trade it in. Gameplay feels sluggish and just the overall layout of menus etc.

It'll probably take you a while to get back into it. about 6 months ago I played PES6 which is considered my many to be the best football game of all time. I couldn't believe how bad it was.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,814 ✭✭✭irishman86

How is the full release was disappointed with the demo

Advertisement