Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,083 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ERG89 wrote: »
    Its a bad sign when you think they released this game earlier to beat FIFA to market & it shows. I have been turned off buying PES since looking at the WEPES reddit, some of the bugs and issues look ridiculous.
    I'm actually looking for a community patch for 2018 with the latest transfers :o

The computer AI is biggest issue for me and more I post master league more starting to annoy me.

It's a really obvious issue how they taught they could ignore it again this year and get away with it I dunno!

It's going to be a huge turn off for a lot of people because no matter how good the actual gameplay can be it gets so boring when there's no variety to how opposition attacks and the goals you coincide are nearly always the same and at similar times in game!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,227 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

You can have an assistant manager with a different formation that you can switch to during a game. I agree it is stupid though !

Fúck, never knew about assistant managers! Wouldn't mind a defensive counter attacking formation as back up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Used TGC myself, bought off them before and it never took this long. Hopefully should be here tomorrow.

I used TGC as well and it just arrived there so you should have yours tomorrow I'd say. :)

I was only expecting mine today anyway so I'm happy. I was also dying sick for the weekend (not self inflicted) so I wouldn't have been in any form to play it anyway! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The computer AI is biggest issue for me and more I post master league more starting to annoy me.

It's a really obvious issue how they taught they could ignore it again this year and get away with it I dunno!

It's going to be a huge turn off for a lot of people because no matter how good the actual gameplay can be it gets so boring when there's no variety to how opposition attacks and the goals you coincide are nearly always the same and at similar times in game!

You need to improve your focus and concentration! Thats squeaky bum time!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,613 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

You can have an assistant manager with a different formation that you can switch to during a game. I agree it is stupid though !

Oh, I didn't know that either. I really must look into my club more especially about the changing player's positions.

How does the convert to trainer work & the benefits?

• Advertisement

J Mysterio wrote: »
    You need to improve your focus and concentration! Thats squeaky bum time!

It's so annoying though haha. I dunno how many games I've been winning by goal or two dominated the other team and they pop up and score right at the very end!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Anybody pick up a few gems in ML yet?

I had a go at creating a player last night but its fairly boring TBH so I think ill focus solely on ML this year.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Anybody pick up a few gems in ML yet?

I had a go at creating a player last night but its fairly boring TBH so I think ill focus solely on ML this year.

Ya I'm up to January in first season with United.

Down in 9th in the league at the moment letting in way to many goals compared to last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,651 ✭✭✭Whatsisname

Ordered from TGC too, game still not here, thought living in the UK would have sped things up as it despatched last Tuesday. Ended up ordering it off Amazon Friday night and it came Saturday afternoon.

Don't think I'll preorder from TGC again.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Ordered from TGC too, game still not here, thought living in the UK would have sped things up as it despatched last Tuesday. Ended up ordering it off Amazon Friday night and it came Saturday afternoon.

Don't think I'll preorder from TGC again.

I was very surprised that mine came on Friday afternoon having usually received games on the night before release.

It must be a slowdown in Royal Mail.

Prices on TGC are hard to argue with so I'll probably stick with them when they can't beat Smyths but certainly was surprised with how long it took this year. Add to that, if my parcel motel pickup point was busy it could have taken longer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    ShopTo

First and last time to use them

Got mine today from ShopTo. It was checked into dublin mail centre yesterday and delivered today. It was registered post too. I think they mistakenly did registered post when they messed up my order. It was supposed to be free post!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Colemania wrote: »
    Got mine today from ShopTo. It was checked into dublin mail centre yesterday and delivered today. It was registered post too. I think they mistakenly did registered post when they messed up my order. It was supposed to be free post!

I got the Beckham edition and the tracking was updated last night to something like 'preparing to leave uk'

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ConnyMcDavid

Finding when I pass the ball to a teammate he stops in his tracks when he receives the ball. Is there a way of making him more fluid when receiving?

Also the noise of the crowd jeering on offsides and fouls is beginning to get on my nerves.

I got the Beckham edition and the tracking was updated last night to something like 'preparing to leave uk'

Got the Beckham edition myself. Think it got held up by customs for whatever reason. Never buying from ShopTo again anyway

Becks is fairly shíte in myclub btw.

Cienciano wrote: »
    Becks is fairly shíte in myclub btw.

It's ok, I'll bring him on with 10 to go so he can finally beat a defender and whip a cross in :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

It's ok, I'll bring him on with 10 to go so he can finally beat a defender and whip a cross in :D

Or just carry him for the whole game while waiting for a free kick. :pac:

One problem is his main position is RMF and if you play 4-3-3, which most do, he's got to sit in as a CM.

When do the team of the week agents refresh?

Hoping to have the game as soon as so I can have a crack at that Neymar

When do the team of the week agents refresh?

Hoping to have the game as soon as so I can have a crack at that Neymar

I'd imagine Thursday

Got neymar in it alright plus the crap centre back Aguerd and the 87 rated keeper

• Advertisement

I'd imagine Thursday

Got neymar in it alright plus the crap centre back Aguerd and the 87 rated keeper

Hopefully should have it by then..... Neymar the only one I want from this weeks

How does the convert to trainer work & the benefits?

Convert players you don't want to EXP trainers. You can then use them to level up players you're going to keep. You get more for using players of similar positions. E.g. convert a LB to a trainer and you'll get more if you use him to train your LB than a CF.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,343 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Also saw this today

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-09-03-pes-physical-sales-down-42-percent-on-last-year

Doesn't bode well for the future of the franchise if those numbers are accurate as I doubt everyone has suddenly gone digital this year.

Wouldn't read into this as a negative. Actually I wouldn't read into it at all.

It's profit/revenue we need to see..Not what they mentioned. If they are second in that chart you'd assume it reflects similarly (if not better) on digital sales due to the pre-order bonuses on it etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Not a fan of the way PES league works at all. You can win 3 games and lose 3 games and be the same rank as someone who has never played it. Also the better your team is the more chance you'll get killed online.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Started a ML last night with Chelsea.

Signed Bale pretty handily and sold 2 or 3 players while loaning a ton (the Chelsea way).

Won the ICC cup by narrowly beating Barca and PSG but eventually lost to City in the Community Shield.

Loving it so far anyway.

Another day passes and still no game

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Another day passes and still no game

Sorry to hear that, fella. I got mine delivered the day after release and that in itself was a little frustrating to wait for, so I can only imagine what frustration you are feeling when it's been almost a week since the release date. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Heffoman

Whats the best option file for the PS4 so far?
    Playing Villa in the championship for my sins.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Heffoman wrote: »

I use pesuniverse https://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2019-option-file-membership/.
    There is a small £5 fee but it's well worth it..easy to download and install.. Full tutorial on the site too.

• Advertisement

Heffoman wrote: »

The one from PES world is free and excellent too

Advertisement