Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭correction

Once the game is in the plastic there won't be a question asked. I used to tell them it was a present but the person already had it but tbh you shouldn't even have to tell them anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Colemania wrote: »
    This is what I've been getting since yesterday morning.

Your one step ahead of me so....

Although I did contact them through ebay and they said the game had arrived in Ireland so shouldn't be much longer...... contrary to what the tracking says

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Just got the game and fired it up. Myclub looks so much different than 2018. It seems more complex and I’ll gave to watch some videos on you tube to get some help on it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

I get my games by downloading them from the PS store these days, they're playable at midnight the day of the game's release, ie, at the very start of release day. I share the games with a mate, so we get games for half price. Suits me fine doing it that way.
    Have only played 3 games so far, been tinkering around with editing stuff on top of the OF. The Brazil national team has all fake players for some reason. Swapped in the real players.
    Very impressed with the gameplay (played a good few demo games) Looking forward to get cracking in to it once work is out of the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Apparently ML is broken, and the transfers are a mess like last year too!

https://www.reddit.com/r/WEPES/comments/9bpacz/master_league_hmmmm/?st=JLIAKPBW&sh=53fe21b1

• Advertisement

Are my club division matches gone this year ?
    I can’t seem to find them , only ranked match (1 vs 1 online)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I hope not! Was quite fond of Divisions. Best I managed was Division 4 on 2018. Was so close to 3!

Currently downloading the game. Looking forward to see who I get in My Club!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Divisions are gone alright but you play ranked matches now which, depending on how well you perform, you can get promoted or relegated and win rewards

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

So option files, anyone got a link to a good one? Do any work online?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Autochange

Just got the game and fired it up. Myclub looks so much different than 2018. It seems more complex and I’ll gave to watch some videos on you tube to get some help on it :D

What age are you?

• Advertisement

Autochange wrote: »
    What age are you?

What does my age have to do with the help on my club ?

What does my age have to do with the help on my club ?

Nothing whatsoever. Im just curious as i want to buy a ps4 again after selling mine a few years ago because i though t i was too old for video games. I see the 74 beside your name and wonder if thats your birth year. I wouldn't feel so bad then.

No offense intended.

Nothing whatsoever. Im just curious as i want to buy a ps4 again after selling mine a few years ago because i though t i was too old for video games. I see the 74 beside your name and wonder if thats your birth year. I wouldn't feel so bad then.

No offense intended.

Ahhh sorry :D:D

Yeah that’s my birth year :). So you won’t feel so bad buying one now
    And by the way, no one is ever too old for video games. I can try relive my youth paying 20 pence and on an arcade game for hours in the summer months :)

Get the PS4 and you will have great enjoyment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭tigger123

No offense intended.

You're never too old for video games!

Ahhh sorry :D:D

Yeah that’s my birth year :). So you won’t feel so bad buying one now
    And by the way, no one is ever too old for video games. I can try relive my youth paying 20 pence and on an arcade game for hours in the summer months :)

Get the PS4 and you will have great enjoyment

Im only 3 years behind you! I used love all of the pro Evo games while most of my mates played FIFA.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,108 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Played into half a season on ML and the AI is clearly flawed!!

Nearly every game I've played they do very same thing no matter what difficulty level I'm on.

When they get forward they never ever play it up the middle they could be clear in on goal and will cut out onto wing!!

There nearly always gonna be caught out with a low cross from the wing for an easy goal.

It seems to be an awful lot of late goals scored by the AI weather there on top in the game or not and it's incredibly frustrating.

There goal keepers save much more thrn yours without even trying. The fouls are very one sided just as last year as well. There's actually no point having the slide tackle in the game if nearly everytime you use it even when you win the ball you give away a free.

The transfers are very similar to last year also a lot of teams will be changed by the end of the first summer transfer window very annoying.

So bascially what did they spend the last year doing?

Running up against a lot of guys who pause every 5 seconds to tweak their tactics. Really annoying.

Has anyone installed an option file yet? Which did you use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 320 ✭✭VonZan

J Mysterio wrote: »

I used PES Universe and it's very good for a v1. Bundesliga will be added shortly too. Kits are amazing quality this year.

J Mysterio wrote: »

Used pes world. Looks fantastic. They don't have Spanish league or Bundesliga done yet though

• Advertisement

I been playing online and getting hammered quiet a lot . I was decent enough at Pes 2018 but these guys are winning by big margins
    Last game lost 10-1 :(

I know ratings will even out after rookie status is over

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I been playing online and getting hammered quiet a lot . I was decent enough at Pes 2018 but these guys are winning by big margins
    Last game lost 10-1 :(

I know ratings will even out after rookie status is over

Spoony pizzas on youtube is great. he's just putting up his pes 2019 videos now.

I don't think I'm great, if you want to try a few games (I'm on full manual so score very little), might be better than through ball spammers.

I didnt really play last year but I feel this game punishes thoughtless defending. Ye have to be really on the ball at every moment

• Registered Users Posts: 14,233 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

No offense intended.
    40 with 2 kids. Never too old. I just don't like as many games as I used to, but plenty out there. Like pes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Acosta

If on Xbox One must you be signed up to xbox live to be able to download the option file?

Acosta wrote: »
    If on Xbox One must you be signed up to xbox live to be able to download the option file?

Option files don't work on Xbox unfortunately. Main reason I changed to ps4 to be honest as pro evo is pretty much the only game I play. Poor xbox is gathering dust at my parents place for a while :(

Cienciano wrote: »
    40 with 2 kids. Never too old. I just don't like as many games as I used to, but plenty out there. Like pes

Anything else you can suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,450 ✭✭✭tigger123

Anything else you can suggest?

Battlefield is great, if you're into shooters. Madden is good too.

Them and PES are good if you can only grab 15 to 20 minutes to game at any one time.

tigger123 wrote: »
    Battlefield is great, if you're into shooters. Madden is good too.

Them and PES are good if you can only grab 15 to 20 minutes to game at any one time.

I had the older battlefield games. loved them.
    Thanks

I don't really have the time for the like of grand theft auto or similar.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Autochange wrote:
    I don't really have the time for the like of grand theft auto or similar.

I was just about to suggest GTA and all! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Acosta

Colemania wrote: »
    Option files don't work on Xbox unfortunately. Main reason I changed to ps4 to be honest as pro evo is pretty much the only game I play. Poor xbox is gathering dust at my parents place for a while :(

Oh FFS, that's bloody great isn't it. It's also pretty much the only thing I play. Thanks for the info.

One of my main problems with the Man Reds and North London White's of this world is not so much that PES don't have the rights to these clubs, but that the unofficial jerseys are awful and can be really bad if you're a little colour blind like myself.

Are the jersey's for the unofficial teams are bad as they usually are this year? Any change.

Advertisement