Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭masterboy123

So far I got topaz / lidl rewards without the need to contact AIB. Last time it showed Macy on statement but still got fiver back.

Anyone got the Topaz/Circle K 5 euros rewards back yet? How long is it expected to take?

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭A Law

Anyone got the Topaz/Circle K 5 euros rewards back yet? How long is it expected to take?

Got an email today saying it processing. Got in on the 10th and the name of the shop came up on my statement.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭9935452

appledrop wrote: »
    I think the Topaz one is a bit of scam. Last time I didn't get it back either as the company name on receipt rather than Topaz even though it is a Topaz.

Ive done the topaz thing a few times . Each time it comes up with the shop name . Never topaz but always got the fiver back

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭appledrop

Your lucky so. Any time I do it never get it back unless I contact them. Took so long before that last time I didn't bother going through the rigmoral.

Never had an issue with any other offer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭penelope2012

It’s not a scam as I get it back any time it’s on. Just be careful it’s a true Topaz Circle K as sometimes here in the West they are Topaz Corrib Oil you can’t use the Topaz loyalty card in then so maybe they are the ones that are proving difficult to get it back from or ones like them!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I've always got what was due, the Topaz was worst though sometimes taking a week plus.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Filled up in my local topaz/circle k on Thursday evening , email receive Saturday evening from AIB rewards to tell me they are processing my reward.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

appledrop wrote: »
    Your lucky so. Any time I do it never get it back unless I contact them. Took so long before that last time I didn't bother going through the rigmoral.

Never had an issue with any other offer.

I did the Topaz one last week and got the fiver back in a couple of days. It was slower last time I did it, but I got it. I think it may depend on which garage you use.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭appledrop

Yea I know it's the same one I'm using. It's the only one near so no point going to another one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,790 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Reminder on mytaxi 25%

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

I filled up late on Saturday evening a got to email earlier to say the 5e was been processed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

I never seem to  get any of the good offers (Lidl, topaz, the stuff I actually use). Always get things like Swarovski, Ted Baker and other things that I cant afford :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭haro124

I never seem to  get any of the good offers (Lidl, topaz, the stuff I actually use). Always get things like Swarovski, Ted Baker and other things that I cant afford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭epopnomis

quick question. does anyone have multiple visa cards on their account. Can you claim a reward for each card or is it only 1 reward per account.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

epopnomis wrote: »
    quick question. does anyone have multiple visa cards on their account. Can you claim a reward for each card or is it only 1 reward per account.

yes, and offer then to be per account

Set up multiple accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

editorsean wrote: »
    I had a very similar issue with my local Topaz. This Topaz station near me has a Supervalu supermarket, so when I pay for my fuel with my Visa card, it shows as Supervalu on the statement. Unsurprisingly, AIB didn't give me the €5 back with the last offer around March.
    This time with the latest Circle K/Topaz €5 of €50 offer, I filled up at another Topaz filling station, which has a Gala shop.

Like others mentioned, this Topaz showed up as the garage name, in my case "GALLAGHERS GAR" with no mention of Topaz on my bank statement. On Saturday I got Cashback Redemption e-mail about €5 back on Circle K/Topaz. So the next time there's a Circle K/Topaz offer, I must remember to avoid the Topaz with the Supervalu.

For those with Digiweb broadband, check if there's a Digiweb offer. In my offers listing, they are offering €25 off €40 for a Digiweb broadband purchase.

Got fiver back today from Circle K fuel.

Savings so far: €55.00 x 2 (have 2 accounts). Not bad after all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Reminder on mytaxi 25%

Used the 50% off code from the mytaxi thread and was pleasant surprised to see this was also applied on my card. Only 4 euro but still!

Dunnes
    €10 back when you spend €50 or more on Grocery

Circle K
    €5 back on your next purchase of €50 or more

They are back. Have a look!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,883 ✭✭✭patrickc

I've tried logging in through chrome and IE and both are saying that the site is not secure. Beware

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Circle K

They are back. Have a look!

Good stuff.
    My car app is showing 43% remaining in my tank
    By filling with Miles plus diesel I should hit €54 to fill

My local also has a 5c per liter off until sunday with their play or park ? card so
    say 36 liters X 5c = €1.80 + €5 cashback
    Handy :P

M

Dunnes
    €10 back when you spend €50 or more on Grocery

Circle K

So with an existing €10 off €50 spend voucher you can get €60 worth for €40, sweet.

I only refuelled Wednesday, ah well, can`t complain.

Same here. But I am hoping to refill fuel after 10 days and use this discount. Also will use 4c off per litre as AA member discount.

I only refuelled Wednesday, ah well, can`t complain.

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

patrickc wrote: »
    I've tried logging in through chrome and IE and both are saying that the site is not secure. Beware

Mine is doing the same, must be issues with the site.

Can anyone confirm the Dunnes 10 euro off is back on for everyone or just some people? I can not login to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Phil1969 wrote: »

Can anyone confirm the Dunnes 10 euro off is back on for everyone or just some people? I can not login to check.

Yeah I'm getting the unsecured malarkey here too.
    I do have the Dunnes and CircleK offers. Seen them in the mail they send

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Phil1969 wrote: »

I have the dunnes and circle k offers on my aib card. Usually have the same offers on my ptsb card aswell but they aren't there..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Same here, dunnes and circle K.

M

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Same here, dunnes and circle K.

Same for me too, both valid for 2 weeks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

viv2 wrote: »
    I have the dunnes and circle k offers on my aib card. Usually have the same offers on my ptsb card aswell but they aren't there..

Cheers, managed to login and the offer appears on both my accounts :pac:

Advertisement