Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Shlippery wrote: »
    I think I filled up in one of the only feckingTopaz's in Dublin not included in the offer.

There were two across the road from each other and I think I picked the wrong one :P
    Are some not?! :eek: I saw that some were missing from the map on the site but some locations were miles off as well so paid no heed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I filled up over 2 weeks ago in a Topaz garage which turned out to be Circle K when I looked at my AIB statement, fast forward to today and I got the €5 on it, wasn't expecting it, sound :D

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Patience is a virtue friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Poor_old_gill

how long after the offers expire do they pop back up on your offers list?
    I still havent used the Dunnes one and keep on forgetting to do so!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,853 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

how long after the offers expire do they pop back up on your offers list?
    I still havent used the Dunnes one and keep on forgetting to do so!

I think around 4-6 weeks depending on the offer, having said that it's my 2nd Dunnes and Topaz within about 6 months or so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Phil1969 wrote: »
    "Not sure if it's been mentioned already but the €5 off €25 vouchers look to be back again. Got 1 in the Georges Street, Dublin store today!" posted in another thread.

not in Blanch anyway :(
    how much did you spend for it?

Seve OB wrote: »
    not in Blanch anyway :(
    how much did you spend for it?

Which shop are you guys talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,859 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

loyatemu wrote: »
    bought fuel in Topaz earlier in the month - no reward. Checked my statement and it's listed as "Centra" - I've emailed them about it, pretty sure I got the reward the previous time I used that station.

they got back to me - I'll get the fiver \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

loyatemu wrote: »
    they got back to me - I'll get the fiver \o/

Got my tenner back from Dunnes, took well less than a week. Shopped Saturday money in account by Wednesday.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Which shop are you guys talking about?

dunnes... till spits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

I got the €10 back from dunnes 2 weeks ago. Checked today and its available again expiring on the 20th. I didn't get to use the last topaz offer so was hoping that was there today but it's gone.

viv2 wrote: »
    I got the €10 back from dunnes 2 weeks ago. Checked today and its available again expiring on the 20th. I didn't get to use the last topaz offer so was hoping that was there today but it's gone.

snap, i was away for a couple of weeks so missed the topaz deal

dunnes expires today on one of my cards and 20th on the other. wont be going today.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Is the Dunnes offer only a one time use. I got the €10 last year and when the offer appeared on my offers again this year I used my card again but didn’t get the €10 back. Anyone get the €10 back more than once.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,770 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Anyone get the €10 back more than once.

Yes. If the offer appeared on your card and you used that card on a qualifying purchase you are owed money back and should contact them about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Is the Dunnes offer only a one time use. I got the €10 last year and when the offer appeared on my offers again this year I used my card again but didn’t get the €10 back. Anyone get the €10 back more than once.
    keane2097 wrote: »
    Yes. If the offer appeared on your card and you used that card on a qualifying purchase you are owed money back and should contact them about it.

Thanks. I have contacted them and hoping it'll be sorted.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

I have the Dunnes offer again too. I don't spend that much on groceries, so reaching €50 isn't easy, and coming so soon after the last one, I'm pretty much sorted on non-perishable cupboard stores. :( So, what to do, what to do????

First world problems .....

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

quickbeam wrote: »
    I have the Dunnes offer again too. I don't spend that much on groceries, so reaching €50 isn't easy, and coming so soon after the last one, I'm pretty much sorted on non-perishable cupboard stores. :( So, what to do, what to do????

First world problems .....

Buy clothes in Dunnes, that's what I did last time, they gave me the €10 on a €50 spend on clothes.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Neames wrote: »
    Buy clothes in Dunnes, that's what I did last time, they gave me the €10 on a €50 spend on clothes.

Would do if it was an option, but isn't the offer for grocery only?
    Offer available for ONE time use. To redeem this offer, you will need to spend a minimum of €50 at Dunnes Stores. Offer valid in-store for one purchase. Applies to Grocery spend only. Valid in Republic of Ireland Stores only. Not to be used in combination with other money vouchers/coupons. Tobacco products, medicines, lottery products, infant milk formula, checkout bags, saving stamps or mobile top-up are not included in the qualifying amount.

But you still got your reward when spending it on clothes??

Has anyone used the McCabes Pharmacy offer? 5 euro back when spend over 25 euros? And, if so, does it work on prescriptions too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭physioman

Phil1969 wrote: »
    Has anyone used the McCabes Pharmacy offer? 5 euro back when spend over 25 euros? And, if so, does it work on prescriptions too?

Yip. Bought 25 euro worth last friday and got the 5 euro in my account on tuesday

• Advertisement

I have bought clothes before in Dunnes the shop and spend vouchers can not be redeemed on them.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

I can only tell you that I spent over €50 in Dunnes on clothes and they gave me back the €10. I know there was mention in the small print that it was for Grocery only, but I got the money back and it was on clothes.

physioman wrote: »
    Yip. Bought 25 euro worth last friday and got the 5 euro in my account on tuesday

Cool, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭lau1247

viv2 wrote: »

Same here, used it a few weeks ago and now popping up again.. hey I'm not complaining :p

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 28,740 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I filled up over 2 weeks ago in a Topaz garage which turned out to be Circle K when I looked at my AIB statement, fast forward to today and I got the €5 on it, wasn't expecting it, sound :D

https://www.rte.ie/news/business/2018/0413/954206-circle-k-rebranding/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,667 ✭✭✭✭mrcheez

I don't have access to my account at the min but would someone let me know if there are rewards for either PC World (Currys) or Harvey Norman? Cheers

Neither of those on mine but I think the offers are different per person.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭appledrop

The offers do vary slightly for each person but they did seem to use same companies again + again. I have never seen any offers from Harvey Norman or Pc World.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

fletch wrote: »
    I got another response

"
    Thank you for your query and for using AIB Everyday Rewards.

We are currently investigating and will provide an update shortly.

Kind regards,
    "
    And I got another response

"Thank you for your query and for using AIB Everyday Rewards.

Unfortunately the screenshot provided doesn't meet the criteria required. When you get in touch with us, please double check to provide all the following information on the receipt of purchase/bank statement:

• Date of transaction
    • Retailer name
    • Amount paid
    • Last 4 digits of the AIB Visa Debit or Credit card used.

For security reasons, please do not include your full card number or account details apart from the last 4 digits.

I don't have a receipt so provided a screenshot to my credit card statement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭carrickbawn

I have queried an offer that I did not get my cashback. I have sent message 3 times in the past few weeks but did not get even the automated email that would normally arrive. Am I doing something wrong ....?

Advertisement