Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB Rewards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

Just got my 5 euros back from a shop I did at McCabes. Now waiting for another 10 euros from Dunnes!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭TheChizler

My cashback for Topaz came through after contacting support, twice! As in I have two €5 cashbacks for the same transaction. I'll keep an eye on it, presume the second one will disappear if it's a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭go4it

Phil1969 wrote: »
    Just got my 5 euros back from a shop I did at McCabes. !

Did you shop instore? 'Cause i bought online , paying with paypal and on the card shows PAYPAL *WEMBARCOMPA ; I'm sure most of the qualifying rewards are based on keywords ( eg Dunnes, CircleK) so this one i thing i'll have to use my charms to get the 5e back
    ps : i've complete that form from the Help section about my shopping at CircleK and Mc Cabes , but no response..

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Phil1969

go4it wrote: »
    Did you shop instore? 'Cause i bought online , paying with paypal and on the card shows PAYPAL *WEMBARCOMPA ; I'm sure most of the qualifying rewards are based on keywords ( eg Dunnes, CircleK) so this one i thing i'll have to use my charms to get the 5e back
    ps : i've complete that form from the Help section about my shopping at CircleK and Mc Cabes , but no response..

I did instore, but the receipt on my card did not show up for a few days too for some reason then took another 3-4 days so it was over a week. I make sure I do instore and keep receipts. The shop date on my card was later than expiry date of the reward but it came thru ok eventually.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭carrickbawn

My purchase was in store and I have the receipt. Always before when I sent a query I got an automated response to my email page but nothing on these 3 enquiries. Finding that strange. It’s as if the messages are not reaching them.
    Any ideas.?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I had to contact CS about my topaz fiver too. Sounds like everyone has to.

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭carrickbawn

TheDriver wrote: »
    I had to contact CS about my topaz fiver too. Sounds like everyone has to.

I don’t mind having to contact them or to wait but it is strange to get no acknowledgement of the queries. Tried again today but still nothing to me email address to say they were looking into it.
    Did you get email?
    Is there any contact telephone no available for them.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Try the Ask AIB forum?

I've always gotten a fairly quick response for any query I've put to them over there.

D.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭CYHSN

got petrol in topaz on 23rd march, came through on my rewards 6 days after

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭Pinkman

Is the Topaz offer still active for anyone? Everytime I need petrol it isn't active.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I don’t mind having to contact them or to wait but it is strange to get no acknowledgement of the queries. Tried again today but still nothing to me email address to say they were looking into it.
    Did you get email?
    Is there any contact telephone no available for them.
    Last two times I've used it came through automatically

• Registered Users Posts: 7,392 ✭✭✭fletch

fletch wrote: »
    And I got another response

"Thank you for your query and for using AIB Everyday Rewards.

Unfortunately the screenshot provided doesn't meet the criteria required. When you get in touch with us, please double check to provide all the following information on the receipt of purchase/bank statement:

• Date of transaction
    • Retailer name
    • Amount paid
    • Last 4 digits of the AIB Visa Debit or Credit card used.

For security reasons, please do not include your full card number or account details apart from the last 4 digits.

I don't have a receipt so provided a screenshot to my credit card statement.
    Turns out my transaction wasn't made on an eligible card. My card was skimmed a couple of months ago so I was issued a new card but I never registered the new card for AIB Rewards....ridiculous...you would expect the replacement card to be automatically registered....a warning for people to watch out for this scenario

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭lau1247

fletch wrote: »
    Turns out my transaction wasn't made on an eligible card. My card was skimmed a couple of months ago so I was issued a new card but I never registered the new card for AIB Rewards....ridiculous...you would expect the replacement card to be automatically registered....a warning for people to watch out for this scenario

I think the rewards are run by visa which is separate from AIB and which is why it doesn't happen automatically. just speculating

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Just Eat
    15% back on your next order
    Choose from 100s of your favourite local takeaway restaurants and order food for delivery to your home or office
    Terms and Conditions
    To redeem this offer, you will need to order on the Just Eat app. Offer valid on the Just Eat app for one order.
    Activated on 18/05/18

• Registered Users Posts: 9,442 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Anyone else having this issue? Keep getting emails telling me my offers have been updated, but when I log in it's empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,429 ✭✭✭roosterman71

Might as well be empty for all the good these offers are

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

they arent great, but better than nothing.

though for the first time i just realised i didn't get a cashback about 2 weeks ago

for anyone who hasn't, where did you go to complain/enquire?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,884 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Seve OB wrote: »
    they arent great, but better than nothing.

though for the first time i just realised i didn't get a cashback about 2 weeks ago

for anyone who hasn't, where did you go to complain/enquire?

nevermind, i found it thanks.
    i have to log in and click the help section

• Registered Users Posts: 43,842 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Lidl
    €5 back on your next purchase of €30 or more
    Gone are the days of €10 back on €35 spend! :(

Quick question for anyone who has used a similar offer for Omniplex in the past:

Screen_Shot_2018-06-22_at_14.25.30.png

It says "Instore" so that mean only purchases for tickets (etc) made instore, and not tickets bought on website?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,734 ✭✭✭masterboy123

Lidl 5 off on 30 shopping is there now for 2 weeks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,568 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Might as well be empty for all the good these offers are

I got 75 euro so far, better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

5 off 50 back in topaz/circle k till 20th July

• Registered Users Posts: 12,487 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Actually just checked the 5 off 50 at circle k is only valid on my credit card. The debit card (separate account) doesn't have it but does have 5 off 30 at lidl which the credit card doesn't have.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Is it all Topaz/Circle K or only the few that come up on the map when you click on the offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Typical
    I only filled up Wednesday :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 458 ✭✭go4it

I'll skip this one; the last topaz was showing circle k on the statement and didn't got anything back , despite writing to the customer care ; same stuff with the McCabe pharmacy- bought online and didn't get the 5euro back, although i did requested to customer care.

Only a month later, i've got a email from some McCabe pharmacy rep, saying that company's servers where attacked, and data from customers who bought online could be compromised....

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭somebody_else

Only a month later, i've got a email from some McCabe pharmacy rep, saying that company's servers where attacked, and data from customers who bought online could be compromised....

I got one from Harvey Norman about breach on third party service provider yesterday or 2 days ago. Wonder if that is the same "provider"

Tom

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭editorsean

I'll skip this one; the last topaz was showing circle k on the statement and didn't got anything back , despite writing to the customer care ; same stuff with the McCabe pharmacy- bought online and didn't get the 5euro back, although i did requested to customer care.
    I had a very similar issue with my local Topaz. This Topaz station near me has a Supervalu supermarket, so when I pay for my fuel with my Visa card, it shows as Supervalu on the statement. Unsurprisingly, AIB didn't give me the €5 back with the last offer around March.

The €5 off €50 offer is now on my offers again and this time I'll try using another Topaz filling station near my workplace. It has a small Gala store, unlike the much larger Supervalu supermarket at the other Topaz filling station.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,838 ✭✭✭appledrop

I think the Topaz one is a bit of scam. Last time I didn't get it back either as the company name on receipt rather than Topaz even though it is a Topaz.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I had to contact them last time as circle k appeared on statement but there was no issue

Advertisement