Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Found blackberries today starting to show colour so nature is catching up after the Scorch that destroyed whole banks of brambles... Rose hips are ripening as fast as I can pick them..Looking forward to autumn happily

Rain on the roof and wind lurking... Our wondrous varied weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

• Registered Users Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭Bredabe

It rained so heavily in the past few days, that I feel ok about putting the crammed dishwasher on a short cycle.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Running in 'warm' rain earlier today.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pac1Man wrote: »

This made me the happy :) its just balmed out, not a care in the world :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

so very TH we bought these electric tennis racket like fly killers, there was a big buzzing one just now in my room AND I FRIED HIM [air punch].

Best things ever these yokes.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Bainneban

Watching a great ending to a great tv series....Godless I'm looking at you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,047 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Going to see mission impossible Friday \o/

My O/H's daughter has moved for work to London and gotten a flat just a few miles from him.
    He's thrilled and Im happy for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

My hand slipped today and I accidentally emailed dogs trust about a very beautiful dog.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Lucyfur wrote: »
    My hand slipped today and I accidentally emailed dogs trust about a very beautiful dog.

Pic?

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

quickbeam wrote: »
    Pic?

If/when it happens :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Good customer service.

Hens! I have missed them, but family know me and that once started...My shy girls, querulous voices...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Made an account on FashionNova today. Was browsing and added a few items to my cart, but I was in 2 minds about whether to get them or not. They offered me a 20% discount for joining, but I was still humming and hawing. Maybe 10 minutes later I got a text from them with a discount code offering 30% off, which gave me over €10 off. Safe to say I was happy and ordered the lot :D

Joanna Donnelly and her cheeky little wink and smile at the end of her broadcasts, I go weak at the knees every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Drivers that let you cross the road

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Graces7 wrote: »
    Hens! I have missed them, but family know me and that once started...My shy girls, querulous voices...

I got two rescue hens from Littlehill Animal Sanctuary last year. They were terrified of everything and almost bald. Now they are proper little hens, fat and cheeky. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

Joanna Donnelly and her cheeky little wink and smile at the end of her broadcasts, I go weak at the knees every time.

Like this? :D

2f24i1.jpg

• Advertisement

That's the one *swoon*

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

madmaggie wrote: »
    I got two rescue hens from Littlehill Animal Sanctuary last year. They were terrified of everything and almost bald. Now they are proper little hens, fat and cheeky. :D

I had pet hens as a kid, Rhode Island Reds. Lovely girls!!!

Happy at so many happy hen posts. Thank you!

Getting my hair and bread trimmed this morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

branie2 wrote: »
    Getting my hair and bread trimmed this morning

Do you not eat the crusts? ;)

A copy of a new book by a friend arrived in the post, with a lovely signed inscription.

Sorry, I meant beard

That wondrous sound of a hen announcing she has LAID AN EGG! First one here... Happy!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭mikemac2

I share with a shower of wasters. One student and four workers like me holding supposedly responsible jobs. You would think they would have some level of maturity

I flat out refused to put the bin out for the last three weeks as I was doing it for months. Do you think they got the message? There were bin bags piling up under the stairs stinking in the heat and flies buzzing and again today bin day was missed.

These people are accountants, university students, language translators and they are animals. The whole toilet paper stealing was another issue

My TH is I'm moving house in two weeks and so happy

TH, I have no idea of when the school holidays start or end!!!!!

Current squad all past that stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

My 6 year old daughter inviting all her friends to my Birthday party next week. First we heard of a party!:-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement