Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

razorblunt wrote: »
    This Heinz ad being banned for the second time

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44951720

That the one where it is better to eat stodgy food and beans rather than exercise and a protein drink ???

Goodo!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

That the one where it is better to eat stodgy food and beans rather than exercise and a protein drink ???

Goodo!

That's the one, implied in a very condescending manner too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm to get an honorary award from a UK college.

Don't know what I'll do with it.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,616 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Hang it in the downstairs toilet? I'm told that's what they do in Hollywood with the Oscars! :D

(Congratulations!!! :))

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Very trivial indeed, but finally got added to the work group chat so I don't have to go ringing reception for the roster anymore! :D

Congrats Sasha Thoughtless Bayou, well deserved I'd say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Congratulations! Enjoy the honour, brag about it. They must feel you are a worthy recipient.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Pretty peach mohair yarn that will become an infinity scarf that someone will love...feed a lot of babies too with the sale ;) AND keep my fingers busy while watching youtube..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Check out if it brings some weird privileges, could be fun driving a flock of sheep through the Quad or something ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭madmaggie

Very TH. My old trainers were in bits, I bought two pairs from mandmdirect for €50. It came up as a cookie after I googled trainers. Usually I ignore those ads, but glad I didn't this time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭Bredabe

TH Two lovely ppl have told me that are expecting snow babies in the autumn.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,106 ✭✭✭PlaneSpeeking

Bredabe wrote: »
    TH Two lovely ppl have told me that are expecting snow babies in the autumn.

Cute!! Thought after 3 days of being snowed in, I get it!!!! You'd run out of things to do!!!

On a related note, still always make me laugh that a mate was born on 25 September.

He's in his 40s and still gets "we know your mum and dad had a happy Chrimbo!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

Going for drinks tomorrow night with a half dozen women :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Taking some tentative steps towards becoming a freelance audio transcriptionist. It's nice to feel like I might have a purpose again :)

Decided not to attempt a day out tomorrow; exhausted after a very bad night and will take a day or three to recoup.. Making firm decisions is a happy..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Lawns cut and an invite to a catch up over coffee in the morning. It's good to talk.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Presentation this morning, Happy its over :3

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Presentation this morning, Happy its over :3

Well done you !!

If you or any other cat lovers get a chance , try watch Amazing Interiors on Netflix . season 1 , episode 4..

Now , that man is a cat lover :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Well done you !!

If you or any other cat lovers get a chance , try watch Amazing Interiors on Netflix . season 1 , episode 4..

Now , that man is a cat lover :D

I see......

*while no one looking sephers takes out his phone and starts watching netflix*

:pac: :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,865 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I see......

*while no one looking sephers takes out his phone and starts watching netflix*

:pac: :D

Let me know what you think after please , I loved it :D
    (And I have a dog, not a cat !)

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Let me know what you think after please , I loved it :D
    (And I have a dog, not a cat !)

Will do mam, sure put on the tae there :pac:

Got caught in a shower walking home............it was glorious!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Got caught in a shower walking home............it was glorious!

Getting caught in someones shower is not good stalking.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Stop wishing for rain everyone ! We have a big event on Saturday and would love it to be dry at least

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Belting along tunelessly to Queen's Absolute Greatest CD while driving and remembering how as a child We are the Champions made me really sad as he sang " no time for losers". I've always been a sensitive soul, lol :)

Setting work aside.. the peach mohair scarf is well over 50 inches.. seeing a ball of yarn becoming else is a happy always . In its quiet way ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Going to see Mission Impossible: Fallout tomorrow evening.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My daughter dropped our magic tv remote into a bowl of cereal a few weeks ago, I put them in the hot press in rice and that didn't sort it out.
    My son picked it up the other day, gave it a wiggle and it's started to work!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I bought a spider plant a few weeks back and it's still alive, TH and totally surprised!

• Advertisement

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I bought a spider plant a few weeks back and it's still alive, TH and totally surprised!

Well I hope It won't lead to infestation of baby spiders!

*gets coat* :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement