Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

Trivially happy when I'm changing lanes on a dual carriageway and I don't roll over the cats eyes reflectors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

blade1 wrote: »
    A friend of mine who is first mate on a ship took this somewhere in the South Atlantic Ocean at 2:30am.
    ]

And not I'm not in the least bit jealous. :mad:

TH with a photo just in of the younger wee fella sitting unsupported.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My dad only ate two tangle twisters from the box of 6 I left in his freezer a couple of weeks ago!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

This has upset fans for selling out, but I love hearing the first few notes of Sonic Youth's 'Teenage Riot' on the ad for Daisy perfume (I think). I first saw them play in Dun Laoghaire in the Top Hat, supported by a little known band called Nirvana. Lovely stuff!

Great band! I love the album dirty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,685 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Realing in the years

It also makes me sad.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ahahah this picture :D

giphy.gif

:3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

TH after watching 2 and half hours of brilliant hurling this evening, plus getting excited for tomorrows match and making plans with friends as to where we'll go to watch the game, the excitement is building

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

2 things that will never make me TH...cat pics and hurling :D
    Going to watch the latest Jurassic Park movie in a few with my child...that very much makes me TH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Got my first car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Shpud2 wrote: »

Congrads! That's a massive TH :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Enjoy, and keep safe. 🚗 🚘

Seeing a video of my niece rolling over :3 she's five months old now :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Trivially happy when I'm changing lanes on a dual carriageway and I don't roll over the cats eyes reflectors.

That is such a satisfying feeling!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Well wear Shpud, there's nothing quite like having your own car :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

This was posted years ago! Great fun.. Not that we have many if any roads with cats' eyes out here.. so if you see them DO NOT RUN OVER THE CAT!

ahahah this picture :D

giphy.gif

:3

PLEASE do not give my cats ideas!

Happy that it is SUNDAY not Monday as I thought it was when I woke. An extra day! YIPPEEEEEEE!

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Rogueish

I'm usually considered the complete softy in our home and regularly get slagged off because of it.

We've had a stray dog hanging around the house for the last two days. It's a lovely wee thing whom is obviously not a house dog (it doesnt even attempt to come into the house and will stand at the back door if the door is open). I couldnt bear to see it go hungry so its been fed and watered while i tried to find the owner. Anyway unbeknownst to hubby (he was out) i found the dogs owner late last night. The owner confirmed that it wasnt a house dog and advised against taking it inside and will be collecting it today. I got up this morning to find that the dog had been taken in and a bed made for it in the utility room with a bowl of water for their comfort.

Ha! I'm TH that I'm not the ONLY softy in this house. :happy:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Just got brought out to see the "red arse bumblebees" in my mams garden.
    The enjoyment she got out of telling me their official name was the red arse bumblebee has made me TH!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

It's raining!!! It's been raining for the weekend and it's 20 degrees. I can finally wear socks again and pants! So so happy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    It's raining!!! It's been raining for the weekend and it's 20 degrees. I can finally wear socks again and pants! So so happy :D

Never thought you'd be happy to be putting your pants on.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Never happy to be putting my pants on when you're around Tedo :p

TH my nickname is spreading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 603 ✭✭✭umop episdn

TH my nickname is spreading.

You'll never w*nk alone? :D

You'll never w*nk alone? :D

I am starting to see all the stalking points outside now.

TH Saw two cats walking home, tabby cat on his window sill sound asleep and when I called them they were looking around and then went back to sleep and then I saw tuxedo cat walking along and I was pretending not to see them and then they sat on footpath so I tried calling them and doing the slow blink thing and then they got up and jumped on a wall and off they went :3:D.

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Tedo :p

Happy my name for Ted is catching on :D :pac:

Was down in Aldi getting a few bits n pieces, total came to 10:09.

Lad on checkout, rounded it down to €10.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Oh no you di-int!
    giphy.gif

Oh no you di-int!

giphy.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,296 ✭✭✭✭branie2

A nice lazy Sunday afternoon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement