Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trivial things that make you happy - Part 2 - The Happyning

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can't stop laughing, there's a wrestler from liverpool called Zack Gibson and his finishing move is the "Shankly Gates" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Whocanibe

TH That I've just finished a game of "Expert" Freecell. It's only after taking me most of the day to solve it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,682 ✭✭✭Signore Fancy Pants

Terminator 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

A hug. For absolutely no reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Lieing in bed with my window wide open and fresh cool air coming in while watching Victoria Wood

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Opening a pizza delivery and steam escapes !!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭SirChenjin

Reading a good book. Such a simple pleasure. It's easy to get caught up on screens but when I take up a good book, I remember just how much I love to read.

SirChenjin wrote: »
    Reading a good book. Such a simple pleasure. It's easy to get caught up on screens but when I take up a good book, I remember just how much I love to read.

Hear, hear. And it's amazing how time flies by when you are engrossed in a good book.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Many sleepless nights beguiled with a book propped on my knees held open with
    a clothes peg and my fingers flying as I knit... Books are hard to come by here..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Happy the dog is asleep..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finished a really good one myself earlier this evening. Can't wait to get stuck into another tomorrow. So much better than being on your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Bredabe

The relative quiet before the s*&t storm that is a bank hol in my line of work.

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,068 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

People who are a joy to know, ya can’t beat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

My mam and her kindness makes me happy.

I tend to spend a good few weekends at home with the parents, much moreso than my siblings so I tend to leave things I like in the house.

l came home this morning and she had been shopping and bought me more shampoo, more cocopops and some sparkling water and cordial.

She's so adorable, I really look back and wonder how we faught like cats and dogs through my teenage years, but now arriving back into the house and seeing both her and my dad safe and happy makes me happy.

People who are a joy to know, ya can’t beat them.

So true!

Happy housework is finished, shower next then walk on the beach.:)

TG1 wrote: »
    My mam and her kindness makes me happy.

She's so adorable, I really look back and wonder how we faught like cats and dogs through my teenage years, but now arriving back into the house and seeing both her and my dad safe and happy makes me happy.

That's so lovely!:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I saw tabby cat again and as soon I called her she came running over and jumped on the wall and let me pet her once :3 I found out her name is lucky :3

Then I was walking on and I came across ginger kitty, well they were the most friendly cat I met in a long, they let me pet them and they were purring mad and meowing at me and trying to see what I had in my bag :3

All my TH Came at once today :3.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

Got my hair done this morning and new pyjamas :):)

I popped into the pound shop and there was a granny with her grandson right behind me in the aisle. She was talking really loud on the phone and then I heard her say "She hung up on me???? She's a F*cking Bitch." I turned around shocked that she'd say that and then we both laughed. I gave her a pat on the back and she said "well she is a bitch" :pac:

Had a lovely walk on the beach earlier, bought some strawberries on the way back, just put pavlova in the oven (tomorrow's dessert sorted)

I'm off to the cinema later,( I haven't been in years!!) I'm excited :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Found 3 mushrooms in my field for the 1st time..fried slowly in a little bit of butter..yum..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

4Ad wrote:
    Found 3 mushrooms in my field for the 1st time..fried slowly in a little bit of butter..yum..

Enjoy the trip :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭4Ad

Enjoy the trip :D

I wish !!
    Though there is plenty of them around here in September, I hear....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

The ad with the three babies in the slings dancing . Their little smiley faces are just dotey . And the last little one putting her own arms up is too cute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    The ad with the three babies in the slings dancing . Their little smiley faces are just dotey . And the last little one putting her own arms up is too cute

Was only saying today how hilarious it is! I love it!

Family gettogethers.

Not long back from the cinema, went to see Mama Mia Here We Go Again. It was really good, lively, and if you're an ABBA fan you'll enjoy it :) A bit cheesy but I had to stop myself from dancing :D

I like cheese:D

Haven't been in years, should have bought the tickets online, that was embarrasing::o but funny:pac:

Whocanibe wrote: »

Haven't been in years, should have bought the tickets online, that was embarrasing::o but funny:pac:

What happened :pac:?

Video chatting my brother and seeing my niece roll around :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

I've got 3 very happy boys tenting in the garden tonight (one is mine), happy as pigs in $hit, watching a movie and scoffing sweets.

Makes me TH for now, but I'll be worried all night one of them might freak out from a cow coughing or a fox calling or something, so I think I'll be sleeping on the sofa tonight :o:D

How brilliant that we've got that good weather to do that !

What happened :pac:?.

Well there was no booth to buy the tickets, :eek: so we asked one of the staff where do we get them, he said from the machine, so my friend said she would get them while I went for drinks, now this is someone who don't know how to put her phone on silent :D She managed to get them, but got them for the later showing :confused: The staff were very good and said we could go into the one we actually wanted to go to, and brought her in and put her into a seat, I was still getting the drinks, then waited for me and brought me in in case I couldn't find her :o:o I didn't know you could get tickets at the food counter :D We laughed so much, but it was so embarrassing :o

Online for me in future,I have often bought them as presents for children, so I'll stick to what I know :D

I just hope no one we knew saw us :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Got a sh!tload done in the garden today, front and back. It's the beginning of the de-clutter/ tidy up in advance of putting our house on the market in a couple of weeks and it feels exciting.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement