Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gang Rape in Kildare

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Nettle Soup

AnneFrank wrote: »
    Troll alert :eek:

Truth Alert you mean. I have rarely replied to you.

You are the Maria Steen of Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

wexie wrote: »
    I think anything other than 'white catholic Irish' really.

:rolleyes:

But the Catholic chur...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

I hope the victim gets the support she will need.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,262 ✭✭✭Homer

Omackeral wrote: »
    Who do? ''Foreigners''? Sure if you're referring to mainland Europe, Irish would be included in that. Numb-skull comment.

We'll see if it happens to someone you know or hits a little closer to home and see will you still welcome divershi**y and multiculturalism with open arms :rolleyes:

Yes i'm not arguing with that, but a much higher % are black foreign nationals,
    no woman i know will get into a taxi with a black driver by herself,
    Un pc to say, but it's the reality

where do you get the proof for this bolded statement then?
    i am a woman & have no problem getting into a cab with a Black man driving it.
    I think you must be afraid to leave your house!

• Advertisement

wexie wrote: »
    I think anything other than 'white catholic Irish' really.

:rolleyes:

i thought they had the monoploy on rape for years!!

Homer wrote: »
    We'll see if it happens to someone you know or hits a little closer to home and see will you still welcome divershi**y and multiculturalism with open arms :rolleyes:

Wtf are you on about? Literally my first post in this thread is a link to a Nigerian football player who was convicted of sexual assault. Unlike you, I'm able to take people on their merits and not judge entire fcuking races of people on the actions of a few. Diversh*tty. Jesus Christ. Best of luck in the rest of your Junior Cert.

Wtf are you on about? Literally my first post in this thread is a link to a Nigerian football player who was convicted of sexual assault. Unlike you, I'm able to take people on their merits and not judge entire fcuking races of people on the actions of a few. Diversh*tty. Jesus Christ. Best of luck in the rest of your Junior Cert.

You should look up the definition of irony in the dictionary after that childish insult. I'll leave you to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,780 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

bubblypop wrote: »
    i thought they had the monoploy on rape for years!!

The Irish did their raping behind closed doors, for 'decency'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭AnneFrank

Truth Alert you mean. I have rarely replied to you.

You are the Maria Steen of Boards.

Haha the mask has slipped, Troll.

• Advertisement

You should look up the definition of irony in the dictionary after that childish insult. I'll leave you to it.

Hang on, you said ''foreign nationals'' have a reputation for it (presumably sexual assault) in Mainland Europe. Foreign nationals. Are you so obtuse that you can't see that literally could include Irish people too? Or Brits? Or Americans, Brazilians, the Nepalese Sherpas? Anyone who point blank blames de fordeners isn't usually worth your time.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

I'd nearly be certain the perps are foreign nationals,
    wonder will that be reported

What does the nationality of offenders have to do with anything?
    A rapist is a rapist.

Irish people don't rape - did you not follow the rugby trial?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Unrelated but this is my favorite football player. Currently lining out for Waterford FC every Friday night in the League of Ireland.

Ismahil Akinade
    It was reported in October 2014 that Akinade and two other men had received two-year suspended sentences for the 2010 sexual abuse of a 14-year-old girl in Kildare.[8][9] In 2017, Akinade was absent for half the season due to an illness. In February, he had his spleen removed and returned in June.[10]

He should have had his bollox removed too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭_Dara_

No woman I know would refuse to get into a taxi with a black driver, even by herself. Maybe you should consider finding new, less racist friends?

There's one driver that I'm desperately trying to avoid. Anytime he's driving me, he's trying to find out if I had sex lately. He's white, pure Irish. :rolleyes:

I’ve only experienced a sleazy taxi driver once. He was Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Yes i'm not arguing with that, but a much higher % are black foreign nationals,
    no woman i know will get into a taxi with a black driver by herself,
    Un pc to say, but it's the reality

I do frequently. Not just black, but Eastern euopean, Hindi, Sikh, Chinese and many other nationalities and ethnicities.

At the end of the day, a rapist is a rapist. It’s all abhorrent.

Let’s flip this on its head. What do you say about Jastine from the Philippines who was attacked and murdered by an Irish man?

He should have had his bollox removed too.

Tough upbringing, Your Honour. Nothing to do in the area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,480 ✭✭✭wexie

Hang on, you said ''foreign nationals'' have a reputation for it (presumably sexual assault) in Mainland Europe. Foreign nationals. Are you so obtuse that you can't see that literally could include Irish people too? Or Brits? Or Americans, Brazilians, the Nepalese Sherpas? Anyone who point blank blames de fordeners isn't usually worth your time.

You gotta read between the lines Omackeral.

Most of the time people in AH refer to 'foreign nationals' it doesn't include any form of white people.

They just don't particularly want to include that bit because somehow they think we don't already know they're blatantly racist.

where do you get the proof for this bolded statement then?
    i am a woman & have no problem getting into a cab with a Black man driving it.

i'm delighted for you bubbly, and i hope it continues that way for you.
    Lame joke by the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

divershi**y

I see what you did there…

You're saying it Ronan Keating style, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

dudara wrote: »
    Let’s flip this on its head. What do you say about Jastine from the Philippines who was attacked and murdered by an Irish man?

If I remember correctly, on a thread about Jastine, Anne wrote something like "Irish people don't value life". :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I do frequently. Not just black, but Eastern euopean, Hindi, Sikh, Chinese and many other nationalities and ethnicities.

again i'm delighted for you and hope it continues that way,
    Of course that case was awful, and why does it stick out so much ?
    Because it was rare, not the other way around.

Thought it was Sean Connery myshelf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Lame joke by the way

Oh come on Anne, it was a good joke in fairness :pac:

Well, he wouldn't have been able to attack her if we had stricter immigration controls. Bloody foreigners tempting our good, Christian men...

i'm delighted for you bubbly, and i hope it continues that way for you.
    Lame joke by the way

so, no proof for your statement then?

You can call me a racist all day long but a fan of Mr Keating? You're going too far.. :mad:

Are you insinuating that the only reason the Jastine case was notable was because the perp was Irish/white!? Is it logical to say then that you're of the opinion that the vast majority of murders are carried out in this state are by foreign/black men? Am I reading that correctly?!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Great to see that a thread about a sexual assault has turned into a thread on what nationality are the bigger rapers.

Hope the culprits are caught, justice served and that the victim gets all the support they need to move on

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

again i'm delighted for you and hope it continues that way,

Funny, I don’t believe you when you say you’re delighted for me. Pity there are other experiences out there that spoil your narrative.

Are there marauding rape gangs out and about in ireland? I haven’t seen them around lately?? Stop exaggerating. There is need for a good discussion on immigration, but don’t sensationalise it with this claptrap.

Look, violence against women in Ireland is not rare, not at all. I find it (not) funny that some people care so much about violence at the hands of non-nationals, but don’t seem to care when it’s Irish on Irish.

• Advertisement

Are you insinuating that the only reason the Jastine case was notable was because the perp was Irish/white!? Is it logical to say then that you're of the opinion that the vast majority of murders are carried out in this state are by foreign/black men? Am I reading that correctly?!

I must be missing those stories everyday of those non-white foreign nationals abducting women, murdering them and dumping their bodies. I bet the MSM are covering it up! Political correctness gone mad!!! You couldn't make it up!!!

ATT-I-CA! ATT-I-CA! ATT-I-CA!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement