Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I bought this layered jumper in Penney’s, reduced from €18 to €5!
    N35397149431020-large.jpg?d=1

• Registered Users Posts: 15,811 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I bought this layered jumper in Penney’s, reduced from €18 to €5!
    <SNIP - Do not quote pics>
    That's lovely.

@TWEE I love the second dress.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Got myself these lovely shoes for just under 8 euro in Forever 21.

http://www.forever21.com/EU/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=shoes_high-heels&ProductID=2000242737&VariantID=

There were just two pairs of these left a size 6.5 and a size 7 and I could have bought them too if the price had been on them but I took a chance with the pair I had thinking they would be maybe 17 euro. Very happy when they were less than 8. They are a lovely shoe.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I love Christophe Lemaire Uniqlo U collection. It's well designed, well made and looks much more expensive than it's price tag. It went on sale this morning and I just managed to get this jumper before it was out of stock.

goods_42_406751?$pdp-medium$

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got this on sale on Asos for 86 euro. It's French Connection is reduced from 235 euro! Love it. So nice on!

71iet_2.jpg?height=637&width=425
    71iet_4.jpg?height=1537&width=1024

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

I've recently discovered Heidi Higgins who is based in Portlaoise
    Now I can't afford her full prices but her sales are good.

Picked the below up along with a suit

https://heidihiggins.com/product/tess-orange/

https://heidihiggins.com/product/gracie-rogue-pink/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Order in from Boohoo:
    €30, planning on wearing it for my boyfriend's 30th but I'm pale with dark hair so definitely gonna need a bit of tan and maybe a dark lip
    ix6L5YMzIIzilm2xhwHsWrAxGq50KWsl5lBPKD6dQnu1oaFMXVszx14Fs_rGj2Nr6rY7Iwz0BCIITO1imbMiZKUH8C-YFdvLpbY=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i1.adis.ws/i/boohooamplience/pzz93520_gold_xl

€19, gorgeous on, will wear it with brown ankle boots
    K7kziBltU0cILg5VqbKL4Nb9nFvyI9ZT4FGcnSpnt53zGnF-NX4bj25DuoxRqe6zrCv6PxJ156gPtMcwjcduITcd99xX9TZcvlPl=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i1.adis.ws/i/boohooamplience/pzz96134_black_xl

€13, it's jersey so a bit clingy around the tum but be grand with a pair of tights to suck me in.
    fqUrxZJntABim7Yo5VGHKPHHE9jpm8QanQz3f6t_2Sz1mW497uO6r30q455pyp7OAI-M433FkV2Q3keSvyjwXgOgq30uEnkxzWgp=s0-d-e1-ft#http://i1.adis.ws/i/boohooamplience/dzz33866_black_xl

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Indulged in a little retail therapy at lunchtime as it was a stressful week.

I got the Longchamp Le Pliage bag in Gunmetal in Arnotts:
    longchamp_tote_bag_l_le_pliage_l1899089300_0.png

From Penneys:
    N35397175191981-large.jpg?d=1

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭TruthEnforcer

WARNING WARNING - BEWARE OF FABLETICS OFFER

My wife recently received an email from a friend of hers about an offer from a company called Fabletics for 2 pairs of legging for £24.

She followed the link in the email to their website which advises you that this 'Offer' is only valid for 1 hour from receipt of the email .. so basically 'make your order immediately' .. which she did.

The 'catch' here is that to get the 'OFFER' you have to sign up to their 'VIP Customer Service' .. this means that after 14 days from your initial 1st. order .. you will be given the opportunity of making a further purchase valued at £44 each month thereafter between the 1st. and the 5th. of each month .. for which Fabletics will deduct £44 from your Debit / Credit Card. You can select to 'skip' each month by which no deduction is made .. but if you don't realise what your signed up for they will keep deducting the same amount every month until your monies all gone ....

Its a Whizz .. so be warned !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,348 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Picked up three pairs of nydt jeans in Pamela Scott down from 160 to 20 in my size

Well pleased as they are very long and I struggle to get long jeans

I got this bag in New Look today
    tan-colour-block-zip-shoulder-bag.jpg?strip=true&qlt=80&w=720

I also got this t-shirt reduced to €4 :)
    8665154-1-white?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,458 Mod ✭✭✭✭CathyMoran

I got these navy coated jeans in Dunnes - they look more like faux leather trousers but are incredibly comfortable but are work friendly.- my only issue is that I wish that they were available in smaller sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

CathyMoran wrote: »
    I got these navy coated jeans in Dunnes - they look more like faux leather trousers but are incredibly comfortable but are work friendly.- my only issue is that I wish that they were available in smaller sizes.
    They look lovely. Good find, Dunnes Stores of all places! I love a coated jean, they are comfortable and can be dressed up or down. But they are hard to get a hold of now.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

torn jeans + black sweater

I got this t-shirt in Vero Moda today, reduced to €10
    15157099_CloudDancer_628116_001_ProductLarge.jpg?sw=685

About a month ago I ordered on Amazon a t-shirt, white and blue. But I got them only a few days ago. It was my mistake 'cause when I checked the information of delivery I noticed that I put the wrong zip code (fortunately I found a correct one on https://worldpostalcode.com/ finder). And the seller agreed to send me the items again.
    It's my purchase.
    %20Womens%20-%20Double%20Dip%20Pocket%20T-shirt%20in%20Indigo%20Ombre.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,328 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I’ve a few things in my online basket for Oasis - does anyone know a discount code?

Ms

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I’ve a few things in my online basket for Oasis - does anyone know a discount code?

Try Vouchercodes.co.uk

Here is one I found.

https://www.vouchercodes.co.uk/cats/womens-fashion/?page=3

This one is better more offers on it

https://www.vouchercloud.com/oasis-vouchers

Might be more there.

Hope it's useful but if not maybe next time you are shopping it might be or someone else might find it useful.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 Prettyinpink23

Thank you for the codes! :)

Ms

Thank you for the codes! :)

You are welcome. Good to know someone got some use from them.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

I just ordered a pair of sneakers

CastielJ wrote: »
    I just ordered a pair of sneakers

Have you a link or an image of them?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

From Next:

654-513s2.jpg

Haven't bought any clothes or shoes in ages.... got new runners today... was 50/50 on them as they're not your typical runner but I think I love them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Ms

Nice skirt but they are all out except for size 10 in the beigey yellow colour. Would love one in blue or lilac in a size 8.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,985 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

AMKC wrote: »
    Nice skirt but they are all out except for size 10 in the beigey yellow colour. Would love one in blue or lilac in a size 8.

Look around at other sites. I got it earlier tonight from John Lewis... I'm not sure what other variations they had available.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement