Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

Went on a bit of a coat buying binge and bought this pink coat from RI. Had my eye on it for weeks as I saw some fashion blogger doing a preview of new season items. Just love the colour.

https://www.riverisland.ie/p/bright-pink-textured-coat-707595

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

oasis_06369307_2.jpg

Bought this jacket today in Oasis and got 20% off. Going to wear it with a dress for Christmas but also looking forward to wearing it casually.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Got this little fur number from boohoo this week, and a more practical puffer type with a cool tie detail.

dzz44999_emerald_xl_2?$product_page_main_magic_zoom$
    dzz47015_black_xl_2?$product_page_main_magic_zoom$

Picked up shoes and hat from the Asos x Hello Kitty collection. They're so cute! The bows/cats are interchangeable so I'll most likely wear with the two bows. A bit more subtle.

8717124-2?$S$&wid=40&fit=constrain

8391298-2?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

Got these lilac Vans for my birthday! Love the colour!

8337276-1-purple?$XXL$&wid=513&fit=constrain

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Nothing exciting, just a really heavy, warm jacket for the season that's in it.
    66835616_l.jpg

Ridiculously cheap at €23.99 - originally €109.99
    https://www.heatonsstores.com/golddigga-belted-bubble-jacket-ladies-668356?colcode=66835601

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Got this jacket on offer in zara today for €29.99, they're normally €60! Absolutely love it!

6318228515_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1502267790863

Twee. wrote: »
    I was in Copenhagen for the weekend and picked up some bits in Weekday, could have bought half the shop - damn hand luggage!
    Did you go shopping while everyone else was at the match :D

jos28 wrote: »
    Did you go shopping while everyone else was at the match :D

We had the trip booked months ago and when the match was announced I was actually fuming! A lot of Danes not from Copenhagen seemed to make a weekend out of coming to the city for the game so it was so busy all weekend around the main streets, but sure enough they weren't shopping just drinking :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,624 ✭✭✭✭meeeeh

I had an eye on that jumpsuit. What is the sizing like? I got some stuff from them before and had to send everything back because medium was way too big (I'm size 10/12) but because they were sales items they didn't do exchange. So I haven't got a clue if S is better.

• Advertisement

meeeeh wrote: »
    I had an eye on that jumpsuit. What is the sizing like? I got some stuff from them before and had to send everything back because medium was way too big (I'm size 10/12) but because they were sales items they didn't do exchange. So I haven't got a clue if S is better.

I'm a 10/12 and I got it in a 40. It's a bit big but I like that it hangs straight down, it doesn't catch on my bum/bust/hips at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

I bought a longline version of this coat in maroon in Penneys today. It's absolutely gorgeous on. Usually if I buy a slimfit coat, the hip part of the coat is bigger and sticks out, but am really surprised at the excellent fit of this coat.

Although I need to make little cuffs for the arms as I have very long arms! :D

But delighted with the coat. :)

R35397117107988-large.jpg

Sorry can't find a picture of the longline version.

Picked this up in River Island for €25

708973_rollover?$CrossSellProductPage300$

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

jos that top is fab - did you get it online or in store?

I just ordered these from Dorothy Perkins:

€16:
    DP03090432_Zoom_F_1.jpg

€22
    DP19979250_Zoom_F_1.jpg

cee_jay wrote: »
    jos that top is fab - did you get it online or in store?

I just ordered these from Dorothy Perkins:
    Cee Jay, I got it in Grafton St. They had about 5 or 6 left. Bear in mind they are quite big fitting so you might need a smaller size than usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Got this Ted Baker dress in Brown Thomas reduced from €205 to €143. Not very exciting but lovely on and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it...

TWF4PTEwMDAmeT03MDAmeU1heD03NTA=.jpg

ie%2FWomens%2FClothing%2FDresses%2FEMALISE-V-neck-embroidered-skater-dress-Black%2FWA7W_EMALISE_BLACK_6.jpg.jpg?o=1jNShjxyYowtZzS7o50i131e$HYj&V=c7tk&w=564%26h=705%26q=85

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,327 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got this in a Topshop.
    TS04S21MCRM_Zoom_F_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,311 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

I bought this culotte jumpsuit in the Black Friday sale. My God it's so comfy and fits well, I find it difficult to get jumpsuits to fit as I'm a different size top and bottom! But I'm only over 5ft with kinda chunky legs from running (slowly). So I'll need to get the bottoms of it turned up. Just wondering what's the best cut off on the leg to get them taken up to? Currently on me the hem is sitting halfway between that on the model and my ankle. Was thinking of getting them taken up higher than on the model, just sitting just under the knee. Would it be more flattering or what do you guys think?

https://www.iclothing.com/layla-longline-culotte-jumpsuit-in-black

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 55 ✭✭Cocksy

just ordered a xmas dress on forever21

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    I bought this culotte jumpsuit in the Black Friday sale. My God it's so comfy and fits well, I find it difficult to get jumpsuits to fit as I'm a different size top and bottom! But I'm only over 5ft with kinda chunky legs from running (slowly). So I'll need to get the bottoms of it turned up. Just wondering what's the best cut off on the leg to get them taken up to? Currently on me the hem is sitting halfway between that on the model and my ankle. Was thinking of getting them taken up higher than on the model, just sitting just under the knee. Would it be more flattering or what do you guys think?

https://www.iclothing.com/layla-longline-culotte-jumpsuit-in-black

I think it should be below the knee, ideally in the same position on the model but for your height, if that makes sense? Any shorter might be boardering on a romper style and not culottes?

I love it though, the green one is looking like a good option for me for a wedding I have in Feb! I didn't want to get the legs out because it'll be too cold and I don't want to wear tights. Culottes might just be the thing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Just bought this. I love it but I'm only 5ft4. Do you think of get away with it skyscraper heels?

https://m.zara.com/ie/en/combined-floral-jacquard-kimono-p02731030.html?v1=5341013

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

I_5054236231344_54_20170901?size=124,165&wid=124&hei=165&qlt=60&ResMode=sharp2&div=1

Karen Millen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 491 ✭✭Romantic Rose

yellow hen wrote: »
    Just bought this. I love it but I'm only 5ft4. Do you think of get away with it skyscraper heels?

https://m.zara.com/ie/en/combined-floral-jacquard-kimono-p02731030.html?v1=5341013

I'm the same height as you and I would definitely wear that too. High heels all the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,702 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

So needed a new bra and got two B.Luxe bras in TK-Max for 10 euro which is great value. Anyone have any and how do they find them? Might post pics later.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭CastielJ

I ordered a few sweaters and jeans from forever 21

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Stellasmurf

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I hate sales shopping but I managed to pick up a few things in Zara.

7521165500_1_1_1.jpg?ts=1504111181465

8383087064_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1508162989998

3067028800_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1505839128481

7995721501_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1501086024279

• Advertisement

I have the shirt with the hearts on it, so cute!

I've a rake of weddings this year so I picked up two dresses from River Island, one on sale which eases the burden! I was thinking leopard print shoes might look cool with either.

river-island-Green-Dark-Green-Bow-Back-Midi-Bodycon-Dress-Dark-Green-Bow-Back-Midi-Bodycon-Dress.jpeg

715413_main?wid=1200

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement