Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latest Purchases - Read mod note in post #1

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,976 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Hadn't bought anything in ages and then went on a mad spree:

Ahh the images are a bit nuts, so two jackets from eBay, a dress from Mango and a skirt from eBay as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,742 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Hadn't bought anything in ages and then went on a mad spree:

Mango

Lovely looking Topshop coat from eBay

eBay again

and eBay again.

Love the dress and the skirt.

Do you mind me asking how much was the dress? Is it leather or something like it?

AMKC wrote: »
    Love the dress and the skirt.

Do you mind me asking how much was the dress? Is it leather or something like it?

It's a really nice quality faux leather. I think I paid around €34.99 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

25% off everything at New Look online with the code FLASH25, including sale stock.

I had a nose on the website and found out that they are restocking the black patent pointy toe court shoes that I have literally worn to death! Unfortunately they don't have my size in stock :(
    http://www.newlook.com/row/womens/footwear/shoes/black-patent-pointed-court-shoes/p/538223301?comp=NewLookRecentlyViewedComponent

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,742 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Daisy78 wrote: »

That is a lovely dress and it looks like a comfortable dress to wear too.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

grey-suedette-biker-jacket.jpg?strip=true&qlt=80&w=720

25% off in New Look currently so I got this for €37.50. Got a 20% off voucher for next weeks with it so I'm debating getting the black or another colour too. It's lovely and soft and the colours are very clear too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭Daisy78

AMKC wrote: »
    That is a lovely dress and it looks like a comfortable dress to wear too.

It's very comfy which is a bonus! Doesn't look much on the hangar but lovely on. I'm a lazy when it comes to work clothes so dresses like this one suit me perfectly!

426937.JPG

Pair of suede Buffalo boots from eBay.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

My old padded down coat was leaking feathers at an incredible rate last winter, so I wanted to get a new padded coat. I fell in love with this colour in M&S €110

SD_01_T49_3501U_NT_X_EC_0?wid=278&hei=361&fit=fit,1

New semi-casual dress from Hobbs - love the fact that it has decent length sleeves €120

0217-5993-1144L00-045_01_470_505.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,176 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Got this dress in Pamela Scott today. Very much more attractive in person and insanely flattering - the inner dress is fitted, while the outer layer flows out in, I think, a trapeze style, skimming all the lumps and bumps I, of course, don't have :D
    Also comes in a nice shade of dark green and a purpley wine colour.
    The fabric is very synthetic but still, total bargain!
    http://www.pamelascott.com/item/flam-mode/black-round-neck-jersey-dress/DJO8

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

New shoes from Miss KG :)

0954784789.jpg
    0954784789_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Just a bit of enabling... :D
    20% off Marks & Spencers
    Code SEP15FF

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Ooh thanks SunnyDayz, have my eye on a couple bits in there for a wedding coming up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

Just got this coat in zara today for €99.95 and I'm in love with it! It's very much on the pricey side for me (I'm an impoverished student :o) but I haven't bought a new coat in two years and I'll have this for a long time.

I'm 5'2" so it's longer on me than on the model, but it's still above the knee and very flattering.

8035744606_2_1_1.jpg?ts=1503396032964

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got this fab jumper in Penneys!
    D35397149762575-large.jpg?d=1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

New work shoes - On to Point courts by Office. I love grey and I love suede. :)

9093306482718.jpg?version=2.12.3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ciarrai76

I got these trousers in Penney's. I had tried them on a couple of weeks ago, but didn't get them. Saw them reduced to €5 today so said why not! They are cropped and very fitted with an elastic waist. Very comfy. They look good with a pair of trainers or dressy.
    D35397149552626-medium.jpg?d=1

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Ciarrai76 wrote: »
    I got this fab jumper in Penneys!
    <SNIP> - Do not quote images

I also picked this jumper up yesterday. Love it! Got a navy rain coat as well.

I picked up this navy bomber jacket in the House of Fraser sale, reduced to €46, with an additional 10% off for having my loyalty card

I_265534595_00_20170523?size=212,289&wid=212&hei=289&qlt=60&ResMode=sharp2&op_sharpen=1

I also bought an outfit from Fabletics as I wanted new gym leggings and they were getting good reviews. These Salar Capri pants are seriously good at staying place, tight compression etcCS1510254-2378-1_577x866.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

dudara wrote: »
    I also bought an outfit from Fabletics as I wanted new gym leggings and they were getting good reviews. These Salar Capri pants are seriously good at staying place, tight compression etc

Those leggings look great Dudara. What’s the sizing like? I’m looking for tights for HIIT as my running tights aren’t cutting it atm (bagging at the knees :mad:).

I need good leggings too. I can't seem to get any that come over my tummy & actually stay there! They all seem to slip and it's very annoying during my cardio classes!

I'm doing yoga at the moment, so a lot of moving around between poses. No movement from he leggings. Sizing is accurate IMO. They have reviews on the products on the site so you could see what others think also.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Finally settled on winter boots, picked these up from Carvela over the weekend. Very comfortable and I think they'll look good with jeans and dresses too.

8374700109.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

I'm doing yoga at the moment, so a lot of moving around between poses. No movement from he leggings. Sizing is accurate IMO. They have reviews on the products on the site so you could see what others think also.

Hey Dudara,

Just wondering how long delivery took? So many nice things on the website!!

Thanks!

Hey Dudara,

Just wondering how long delivery took? So many nice things on the website!!

Thanks!

They don't ship to Ireland, so I used Parcel Motel. I think I ordered on Tuesday, and I had them in my hand Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭waterfordgirl

They don't ship to Ireland, so I used Parcel Motel. I think I ordered on Tuesday, and I had them in my hand Saturday night.

Thanks - so tempted!!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Picked up these faux leather trousers in Zara recently, I'm loving them! I've got them on today with a baggy green knit jumper and flat boots.
    3427280800_6_1_1.jpg?ts=1506081014175

https://www.zara.com/ie/en/leather-effect-zipped-trousers-p03427280.html?v1=5022040&v2=498023

• Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭Salty

I posted about a gorgeous red coat that I got in zara several weeks ago - I love it so much that my mam went and bought it for me in another colour, and has it put away for me for Christmas!

8373744732_2_1_1.jpg?ts=1506078730298

I'm very very excited for Christmas to come around now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement