Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemical weapon used on civilians in Syria + Airstrikes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Eh?

Even the North Vietnamese claimed that shots were exchanged on 02 August. How else would they have claimed the torpedo hit on Maddox and shooting down a US aircraft? Maddox was involved in the 02 August incident.

Strange warning shots that the US claimed to have sunk two of the boats, which also left a bullet hole in the destroyer.

There no evidence the 2nd of August event happened. If there was a major incident like this on the 2nd why would they need a 4th of August false flag event to be the call to arms? Like the NSA report said they were warning shots fired and the boats left the scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chrongen

Jesus Christ lad - the USSR is over.

But Jesus lad, don't you know that Putin wants to reinstate it even though he exposed and wrecked a Central Committee plot to reinstate it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,205 ✭✭✭Gringo180

Gatling wrote: »
    Should we post pictures from the shooting down of Flight MH17 .
    To counter your post

You can do what you like. I am merely replying to a comment that says human right abuses arent the Americans style which is a propostorous thing to say. The Americans are the biggest abusers of human rights on the planet, with there support of the Saudi tyranny, there utter disregard for democracy in South and Central America, and what about the chemical weapons they dropped on Vietnam where children are still being born today without any arms or legs.

Those countries were already part of the Soviet Union, so no.

Warsaw Pact, CS. Not USSR though.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Gringo180 wrote: »
    You can do what you like. I am merely replying to a comment that says human right abuses arent the Americans style which is a propostorous thing to say. The Americans are the biggest abusers of human rights on the planet, with there support of the Saudi tyranny, there utter disregard for democracy in South and Central America, and what about the chemical weapons they dropped on Vietnam where children are still being born today without any arms or legs.

Here people are still being killed and injured for WW1 and WW2 munitions sure lets blame America because no other countries do wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭archer22

I find it extremely odd that the western media and politicians won't even entertain the idea that the desperate Terrorists facing certain defeat in Ghouta might be responsible for this (if it's even real or just faked).

Oh I suppose it must be generally accepted by the western media and politicos that Terrorists even desperate ones always behave like gentlemen.:)

archer22 wrote: »
    I find it extremely odd that the western media and politicians won't even entertain the idea that the desperate Terrorists facing certain defeat in Ghouta might be responsible for this (if it's even real or just faked).

Oh I suppose it must be generally accepted by the western media and politicos that Terrorists even desperate ones always behave like gentlemen.:)

This an area the Syrian army is fighting Jaish al-Islam ( Al Qaeda in Syria) surprise they are there too. I posted videos and photographs of a chemical lab belonging to this group in Syria last month.

A false flag is something placed artificially to give the appearance of something else.

That Maddox and NV torpedo boats exchanged fire is historical fact. That two days later, the US Navy expended a lot of ammunition shooting at ghosts which were not there is also historical fact. Given the exchange of two days prior, the US Navy being a bit jittery is not malice, but just normal nature. Yes, the second incident was one of the arguments (in addition to the first one) which escalated Vietnam, but it's more to say that poor information led to the argument, not malevolence.

Do any of your historical facts alter the fact that North Vietnam was falsely reported as having attacked a US vessel, unprovoked, in the Gulf of Tonkin?

I posted videos and photographs of

A sputnik news piece embarrassingly enough

I think that the people responsible, US allies, should be brought before UN criminal courts. That’s unlikely as long as the US provides support for the jihadists.

By the way what to make of trump claiming Iran was involved. What kind of controlled populace would believe that?

I can just imagine John Bolton now rolling around and spanking his dick in ecstasy.

• Advertisement

no other countries do wrong.

I never once said that. You seem awfully concerned about this chemical attack more so than the hundreds wounded and scores killed in Gaza by Israel last week. You want Assad to die a painful death without zero evidence he conducted this chemical attack but not once condemned the Israelis last week. Strange that.

A sputnik news piece embarrassingly enough

tenor.gif?itemid=9549996

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭mulbot

Chrongen wrote: »
    I can just imagine John Bolton now rolling around and spanking his dick in ecstasy.

No orgasm at the end for him this time though!

Gringo180 wrote: »
    I never once said that. You seem awfully concerned about this chemical attack more so than the hundreds wounded and scores killed in Gaza by Israel last week.

Is that in a different thread .

Though so .

Sooner or later Asad will be dragged through the streets

Da! Glorious Sputnik News is true news.

We talked about this before Gatling is just promoting fake news. The Lab in Gouta was investigated after the rebels pulled out and Syrian army moved in. Independent journalists in the Middle East established the Syrian army version of events. The Equipment found and documentation in the lab came from Saudi Arabia.

Is that in a different thread .

Though so .

Sooner or later Asad will be dragged through the streets

Lets hope not for the sake of the vast majority of the Syrian people. Although the west would love to see the same head choppers and heart eaters in charge of Damascus that flew them planes into the twin towers. Crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

We talked about this before Gatling is just promoting fake news.

Of course! It's definitely Gatling "promoting fake news" and not the brand new account ending in a string of random number that has seemingly just signed up so they can tell everyone that Syria is a false flag attack, glorious leader Putin is best leader and the western media is lying to you, but you should trust Sputnik News.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

The one thing that never makes any sense to me is... the one thing assad could do to to turn the tide against him is use chemical weapons. And of all the attacks it's what 200 people? I just can't bring myself to understand why he would do something that stupid, is it for the extra intimidation factor of using chemicals rather than traditional weapons.

Can someone explain like I'm 5 years old why he would make life more difficult for himself? He can pretty much bomb away traditionally to his hearts content, if he uses one chemical weapon he can expect cruise missiles and international scrutiny... he is just that dumb?

Steve3452 wrote: »
    Nobody gives a s*** about Russia people simply don't believe everything the media tells them.

Got it. Don't believe the media, but believe the snide troll account on the internet. Also believe the Russian media.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,572 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Nobody gives a s*** about Russia people simply don't believe everything the media tells them.

Is there overtime on a Sunday evening ? :D

• Advertisement

We talked about this The Lab in Gouta was investigated after the rebels pulled out and Syrian army moved in. Independent journalists in the Middle East.

By sputnik news and pro asaad bloggers claiming to be renowned independent journalists

Terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Huh?

While the organisation which eventually morphed into ISIL existed before the Syrian Civil War (and was a product of vacuum of power left in the wake of Saddam's toppling), it was the Syrian civil war that left vast swathes of Syria under the loose control of rebel groups that set the stage for the strongest contender to gain dominance over all of central and eastern Syria.... and that strongest contender was ISIL.

Whilst I'm all for Assad's stranglehold on the country being loosened somewhat, actually destabalising the government of Syria has had very disastrous consequences for the entire region. It was just with a bit of luck, and the fortitude of some small groups, that ISIL didn't get control of all of Iraq-Syria.

People are simply questioning what they hear on the media they are sick of the constant lies and spins.

By sputnik news and pro asaad bloggers claiming to be renowned independent journalists

Terrible

Just because it's biased doesn't necessarily mean it's not true.

Of course! It's definitely Gatling "promoting fake news" and not the brand new account ending in a string of random number that has seemingly just signed up so they can tell everyone that Syria is a false flag attack, glorious leader Putin is best leader and the western media is lying to you, but you should trust Sputnik News.

I not sure that matters? Is the person using different accounts to write about the same thing or just one account?

It clearly a false flag because Russia and Syria even Iran is winning the war they don't need to gas Syrian civilians. Only desperate and despicable people do that. Assad is actually a level-headed leader listen to him speak you notice his not as crazed as the west says he is. Saddam Hussein, you definitely could tell he was a tyrant a bad man.

This is a full-on attack to isolate Russia globally the fact some of you people don't see this is truly puzzling to me. I don't know why some humans don't see the glaringly obvious?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,776 ✭✭✭SeanW

Trump just said Russia and Iran will be a "big price to play" for backing the use of chemical weapons by assad..

Donald Trump has warned Russia and Iran there will be a "big price to pay" for backing the Syrian regime after a suspected chemical attack.

The US President condemned as "mindless" and "SICK" reports of at least 70 people being killed, and a further 500 injured, in an alleged chlorine gas attack in the city of Douma in eastern Ghouta.

Mr Trump tweeted: "Many dead, including women and children, in mindless CHEMICAL attack in Syria. Area of atrocity is in lockdown and encircled by Syrian Army, making it completely inaccessible to outside world. President Putin, Russia and Iran are responsible for backing Animal Assad. Big price...

"....to pay. Open area immediately for medical help and verification. Another humanitarian disaster for no reason whatsoever. SICK!"

But, but, I though Trump was Vladimir Putin's puppet? I mean, the American mainstream media assured, especially it's late night comedians, asserted as absolute fact that (among other things) Trump was Putin's "c**k holster".

I not sure that matters? Is the person using different accounts to write about the same thing or just one account?

It clearly a false flag because Russia and Syria even Iran is winning the war they don't need to gas Syrian civilians. Only desperate and despicable people do that. Assad is actually a level-headed leader listen to him speak you notice his not as crazed as the west says he is. Saddam Hussein, you definitely could tell he was a tyrant a bad man.

This is a full-on attack to isolate Russia globally the fact some of you people don't see this is truly puzzling to me. I don't know why some humans don't see the glaringly obvious?

Assad is ruthless, not mad. It makes absolutely zero sense for him to use chemical weapons in this situation. This isn't proof that he hasn't, but it does mean that there would have to be a very high burden of proof to show that he did.

Terrible

Rubbish one of the journalists wrote for New York Times and Washington Post

I don't know why some humans don't see the glaringly obvious?

Because humans are stupid. Look at all the pain and suffering in the world and mostly down to the species greed for money or power. Human Race wont last much longer the way its going.

• Advertisement

I not sure that matters?

It clearly a false flag because Russia

Every other post your claiming false flag ,false false false false while repeateding misinformation despite repeatedly called out for it .
    Deflection and lies
    And some say the Troll factory doesn't exist

Advertisement