Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

Colser wrote: »
    Didn't he throw a glass of wine at someone on Come Dine with Me years ago?

Heard Ronan Keating's wife caught the two of it at it in her bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Karl Henry .....oozes smugness and knobdom!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭darkdubh

Ok heres a genuinely inexplicable one or at least close. I like Jerry Seinfeld as a comedian and I liked Seinfeld but for some reason I have this mild dislike of him. I think it's his face, the fact that he visually reminds me of Steve Guttenberg and that mullet that he sported in his Seinfeld days. Plus he does exude an air of smugness, but I don't despise him in the way that i do say James Corden.

seinfield.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭Asus X540L

darkdubh wrote: »
    Ok heres a genuinely inexplicable one or at least close. I like Jerry Seinfeld as a comedian and I liked Seinfeld but for some reason I have this mild dislike of him. I think it's his face, the fact that he visually reminds he me of Steve Guttenberg and that mullet that he sported in his Seinfeld days. Plus he does exude an air of smugness, but I don't despise him in the way that i do say James Corden.

seinfield.jpg

Jews do to tend to ahve annoying ceanns.

David-Schwimmer.jpg

ben-stiller-3.jpg

Adam-Sandler.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,995 ✭✭✭Ipso

Ben Stiller is half potato muncher.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,066 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

Asus X540L wrote: »
    odowd-rx.jpg

He looks like ringo starr.

My latest one, ringo starr.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Claudine Keane

• Registered Users Posts: 2,223 ✭✭✭Sam Quentin

Can't stand is a kinda strong word, and I can't put anyone that I've come across in that 'category'!?
    But if I was held at gunpoint and told... SAY IT SAM SAY IT NOW OR ELSE..

Dave Fanning.

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Omackeral wrote: »
    Claudine Keane

Her mother. Mutton and needs to find friends that don’t include her daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭Dots1982

Ah Claudine Keane, that is a good one in fairness. probably a nice girl but just a complete wag.

Her ma found a good friend in an ex Irish international team mate of Robbie wink wink

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

retalivity wrote: »
    He looks like ringo starr.

My latest one, ringo starr.

I can’t stand him

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Mrs Shuttleworth

Jessica Chastain.

Manufactured, creepy, vapid.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Agreed on Chris O'Dowd-he's a horrendous 'actor'. Wooden, uncharismatic, amateurish...just awful. When he surrounds himself with better actors, it's less noticable. But in films like Gulliver's Travels, his lack of talent sticks out like a sore thumb. Very punchable face too.

Keith Walsh-too old to be a hipster, now a sanctimonious vegan. A pain is all he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Cameron Diaz. I never had an opinion about her one way or the other until I saw this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Dots1982 wrote: »
    Ah Claudine Keane, that is a good one in fairness. probably a nice girl but just a complete wag.

Her ma found a good friend in an ex Irish international team mate of Robbie wink wink

In fairness to her she has a first-class degree in economics and finance from UCD...so not a complete wag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭Hector Bellend

Anyone who uses the expression "Kicking the can down the road" should have their throat slit

Anyone who uses the expression "Kicking the can down the road" should have their throat slit
    Or 'smashing it'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,812 ✭✭✭10000maniacs

Dara o Briain ehhhhhhhh
    I just told a joke ehhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Her mother. Mutton and needs to find friends that don’t include her daughter.

the real problem in that family is the father.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lucy Kennedy

• Advertisement

Jools Holland. One of the most awkward interviewers ever. He always seems to make the guest uncomfortable and put them on edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭Juran

The new guy in the office sitting right next to me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Jason Byrne

That new ad for Ireland's got talent. It hasnt even started yet and somehow Jason Byrne annoys me already

"yous were deadly"

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Jason Byrne

That new ad for Ireland's got talent. It hasnt even started yet and somehow Jason Byrne annoys me already

"yous were deadly"

He deserves a lifetime achievement award for most consistently unfunny comedian.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭tupenny

That absolute YOKE whos presents the news on rte1. The 1 trump was into .. says it all
    P.s dont know her name

tupenny wrote: »
    That absolute YOKE whos presents the news on rte1. The 1 trump was into .. says it all
    P.s dont know her name
    Caitriona Perry is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭theboringfox

Michael D Higgins.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,131 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Caitriona Perry is it?

The Queen of Pout.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,646 ✭✭✭storker

Sandy Toksvig.

• Advertisement

storker wrote: »
    Sandy Toksvig.

There's something 'stiff' about her-her and Stephen Fry are like chlorine in the eyes.

Advertisement