Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying bitcoins

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

Yes.

WHat are your predictions and reasons for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,415 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

I don't have any predictions other than I think it'll certainly hit $20k again.
    We're still early movers on bitcoin. It's not easily accessible for most. I think there's a lot of "stupid" money to come into this game still

I don't have any predictions other than I think it'll certainly hit $20k again.
    We're still early movers on bitcoin. It's not easily accessible for most. I think there's a lot of "stupid" money to come into this game still

I have a fear I am the stupid money, having only got in when it hit the ATH..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Pussyhands wrote: »

That's only a problem if you're playing the short game. If you look at this long term then relax.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Patience is needed. Bitcoin is more a long term investment than the other alt coins you read about on this forum

• Advertisement

Just sold a % of BTC on coinbase. How long until the fiat can be used in coinbase?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Just sold a % of BTC on coinbase. How long until the fiat can be used in coinbase?

Should be instant.

Should be instant.

Says I have 0 in my fiat when I click buy but on my dashboard it shows euros in there alright...

EDIT: Its there now..

Says I have 0 in my fiat when I click buy but on my dashboard it shows euros in there alright...

That's odd. Should be available immediately.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

Try and open a GDAX account and limit / buy sell. No fees involved.

No fees involved then when you limit buy your ether and xfer it across to binance which is where I assume you want to buy some alts.

On a side note I'm hoping Raiexchange pumps up the price of LTC where you can trade RAI/LTC... here is a hoping.

• Advertisement

Try and open a GDAX account and limit / buy sell. No fees involved.

No fees involved then when you limit buy your ether and xfer it across to binance which is where I assume you want to buy some alts.

On a side note I'm hoping Raiexchange pumps up the price of LTC where you can trade RAI/LTC... here is a hoping.

Tried about 5 times to get verified on gdax and coinbase and couldn't..

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Drumorig

I've never used coinbase but what are you doing? I'd have thought you sell for fiat to cash out, if your looking at alts you get them with btc/eth not fiat.

Maybe I'm missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,114 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

You still have to wait for the confirmations to go through.

Drumorig wrote: »
    I've never used coinbase but what are you doing? I'd have thought you sell for fiat to cash out, if your looking at alts you get them with btc/eth not fiat.

Maybe I'm missing something.

To send 200 euro if btc would cost 14.79

To withdraw costs 3 euro, to buy costs 3 euro and to send will cost around 1.79

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

Where can I buy ADA, Cardano's crypto currency?

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

go to coinmarketcap.com , search for the one you're interested in, then click the markets tab.

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Drumorig

To send 200 euro if btc would cost 14.79

To withdraw costs 3 euro, to buy costs 3 euro and to send will cost around 1.79
    Ah right, makes sense now. Like I said, never used it.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Advice from a guy who made 500k trading crypto. Controversial post but interesting read anyway.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pgh7u/ive_made_over_500k_in_crypto_here_are_some_good/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,041 ✭✭✭will56

soirish wrote: »
    Advice from a guy who made 500k trading crypto. Controversial post but interesting read anyway.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7pgh7u/ive_made_over_500k_in_crypto_here_are_some_good/

Very good advice here

soirish wrote: »

Removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Anybody got a copy of that post?

Thargor wrote: »

Nothing on backup sites ceddit or removeddit

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭annie.t

No bit i read it. Some good advice there, handy links and all, but guy basically made that much by getting in early from what i could gather.
    That’s if he is genuine

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭cravings

https://pastebin.com/a12E3dsh

just quickly copied the text there. still have it open here.

Holding since 2013 alright.

Heres an interesting AMA with a guy who made 10 million from Ethereum, bought early and held:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7phhof/i_made_over_10000000_from_ethereum_ama/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Heres an interesting AMA with a guy who made 10 million from Ethereum, bought early and held:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/7phhof/i_made_over_10000000_from_ethereum_ama/

I read that, not knocking the guy but people are looking to him like some sort of guru when it comes to other cryptos. He definitely has balls to hold that lenght of time but he may not have even dabbled in any alts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Thargor wrote:

Cya at ten million. I'm gonna re mortgage my house and magic up an extra few hundred k to put down on eth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭Blacktie.

Thargor wrote:

Cya at ten million. I'm gonna re mortgage my house and magic up an extra few hundred k to put down on eth.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,337 ✭✭✭Wombatman

Anyone got a list of the Korean crypto exchanges to be banned?

Advertisement