Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

TRX down 30% at the moment, might buy in and see how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lifeandtimes

jay28 wrote: »
    TRX down 30% at the moment, might buy in and see how it goes.

Oh just rub it in haha

Etherdelta are balls and binance aren't accepting new clients

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Oh just rub it in haha

Etherdelta are balls and binance aren't accepting new clients

Already on Binance, just bought in @ 0.15 so see how it goes

jay28 wrote: »
    Already on Binance, just bought in @ 0.15 so see how it goes

Good luck.

I'll be buying when I can set up an account or if poloniex start trading them

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kezualni

Did someone take the gift from the site? My balance is the same after funding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Logged into liqui.io today and noticed I had 500 TRX airdropped last October. If you have an account with them before start of last October, then don't forget to grab them.

Not sure if it's been posted before but okex.com are trading TRX on their exchange and it simple enough to sign up. Just make sure you don't sign up to their partner site okcoin.com as they only with the big 5 crypto

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Supposedly trx is going to be added to coinrail tomorrow. Conrail is a South Korean exchange. We could see another surge, hopefully.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Supposedly trx is going to be added to coinrail tomorrow. Conrail is a South Korean exchange. We could see another surge, hopefully.

Have you got a link to This?

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyman

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭paddyman

Coinrail seems to be relatively small volume though.

paddyman wrote: »
    Coinrail seems to be relatively small volume though.

Baby steps mate...baby steps

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

joxers25 wrote: »
    xfered trx to Tron Wallet

Getting a bit ahead of myself but.....

If I do get a bonus, what's to stop me transferring that balance back to exch - then onto another exch, create another wallet account and play the game again?

I got the bonus, 2x my transfer.

Now to see if I can get it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wornx

there is no bonus, i tranfered yesterday and i didnt get bonus :/

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

joxers25 wrote: »
    I got the bonus, 2x my transfer.

Now to see if I can get it back!

How long did it take for the bonus to be applied?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

SDKev wrote: »
    How long did it take for the bonus to be applied?

Was there when I logged in, took about 1 hour to xfer across.

Didn't do anything different from the steps on previous link.

Q: How to get this back to my original exchange TRX wallet? Do I have to xfer to ETH wallet and then buy back into TRX?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Pyro Boy

wornx wrote: »

Same here no bonus, transfered 500 but still nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 kezualni

Pyro Boy wrote: »
    wornx wrote: »

Same here no bonus, transfered 500 but still nothing.
    Me too after 1700

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

On the move

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

I’d strongly advise anyone holding this to get out while you can. Take your profit and get out before it falls apart

It’s a joke of a project.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Bandara wrote: »
    I’d strongly advise anyone holding this to get out while you can. Take your profit and get out before it falls apart

It’s a joke of a project.

Another one? Seriously, why? Can anyone explain to me why it is, other than regurgitating the FUD from reddit which has all been countered with facts which disapprove pretty much everything that has been thrown Tron's way.

I even seen someone argue Justin Sun is a shady character with links to Chinese criminals and they tried to back this up by linking to a story about him being accused of plagiarism in a college exam.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Another one? Seriously, why? Can anyone explain to me why it is, other than regurgitating the FUD
    Why do you label valid criticism of this sh!tcoin as FUD?
    You have to ask yourself what gain there is to people by "spreading FUD" against Tron? They are highly unlikely to intend to go Shorting Tron since there is no market/exchange on this earth to do so, lol.
    The reason they are pointing out the emperor's clothes around Tron is that they are concerned that when the penny drops about the feeble and decrepit nature of this and other sham coins it could seriously impact on the credibility of the entire crypto space. You don't see the same responsible people fudding about Eth, Monero, or the newer coins with real promise/potential like Raiblocks or Funfair etc. Gotta ask yourself why.

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

You have to ask yourself what gain there is to people by "spreading FUD" against Tron? They are highly unlikely to intend to go Shorting Tron since there is no market/exchange on this earth to do so, lol.
    The reason they are pointing out the emperor's clothes around Tron is that they are concerned that when the penny drops about the feeble and decrepit nature of this and other sham coins it could seriously impact on the credibility of the entire crypto space. You don't see the same responsible people fudding about Eth, Monero, or the newer coins with real promise/potential like Raiblocks or Funfair etc. Gotta ask yourself why.

There was absolutely nothing in the post to indicate that the criticism is valid. If some random poster's out-of-the-blue declaration that TRX is a scam is to be taken seriously then maybe some analysis of their reasoning might be expected rather than just "hurr durr dis a ****coin lol noobs", because that's how the post read.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,073 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Has anyone got any concrete details on the deposit/bonus stuff regarding tron.com?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

nero123 wrote: »
    I can't make my mind up to get out or stay committed till the next announcement which is supposedly on a partnership. Anyone else in this boat? With Binance open again to new reg's, this make drive it up again perhaps but the amount of negative comments on this coin is off-putting.

Just checked Binance here, still not open to new reg's as yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

People spread FUD for all sorts of reasons. Like they missed the train, and they want it to reverse back to the station so they can get on!! Or they're invested in another similar coin and see this a threat to their own baby, so to speak. There's other reasons but i see these as the main ones.
    I know from previous threads you are a purist, and see the Bitcoin and possibly ETH as the only show in town, and it's probably hard seeing a lot of these seemingly worthless coins make insane amount of gains with little or no substance to their products. I think time will probable eliminate a lot of them, but there's no harm in investing in them to see if the S**t sticks!!
    I could name 4 or 5 coins in the top 15 capped coins that really have no business being there!! But here we are and it's up to the other coin/tokens to up their game promote and market themselves to get back in the game.
    I will say if a coin is being proved to be a scam, then by all means hi-lighted this to the community, but if your just being negative for the sake of it, its counter productive.

if someone is gonna criticize something and potentionally influence people they need to back it up evidence and not a paragraph of given out

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Mr.S wrote: »
    Exactly.

It’s very easy to say that the project is crap and to pull out, but at least expand on why.

Also, there is so much misinformation floating around that you could be pulling out for the wrong reasons.

I think people need to remember that it’s still very very very early days for Tron.

Very very very early days but it has a market cap similar to Dell Technologies...............

Very very very early days but it has a market cap similar to Dell Technologies...............

you want to be the best you have to belive youre the best

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

The predictions of price from other websites seem very promising.

The CEO has good ties to the Chinese government. If they get in on the act they could very well go with trx

Advertisement