Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,474 ✭✭✭✭banie01

- bo - wrote: »
    How long are transfers taking from Tron wallet to Binance for people normally? I transferred mine there, but I can't see anywhere on the Tron site to view pending transfers or any sort of history...

There isn't anywhere to view it, nor is there any user viewable TXID generated.
    If an error is made on the address you have no way of knowing until the transaction doesn't show.
    A previous transfer out of the TRON wallet went through for me in @2hrs, but others have reported up to 2 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭- bo -

Ah ok, cheers for the reply!

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

paul-2008 wrote: »
    Can confirm my trx just doubled

I transferred some over last night and no change so far. Not very confident I'll see one either

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

On Friday I transferred 3k and got no bonus

Today transferred 450 and got a bonus of 900

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭OldHouse

benjamin d wrote: »
    Ok, my total has now tripled!

Seeing this I decided to look back again at my own wallet. All 3 amounts I put in have now trippeled. I’m not going to move it for the time being, it seems to increasing by the hour.
    I might even look into buying some more and transfer over, this was always going to be a long hold for me, so I have no issue leaving it in the wallet at least until, the wallet changed over to English and I know what the hell im doing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

OldHouse wrote: »
    Seeing this I decided to look back again at my own wallet. All 3 amounts I put in have now trippeled. I’m not going to move it for the time being, it seems to increasing by the hour.
    I might even look into buying some more and transfer over, this was always going to be a long hold for me, so I have no issue leaving it in the wallet at least until, the wallet changed over to English and I know what the hell im doing.

How long has it been in the wallet and how much is it increasing? If it's going to keep going up I might transfer my remaining TRX in as well...

After reading the posts here about doubling and tripling I took a chance and transferred my lot over to Binance and back again. No change at all, and I'm down 150TRX for my troubles too...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

For people who have got the free TRX, when you click on my plan what does it say?

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

Molly wrote: »
    For people who have got the free TRX, when you click on my plan what does it say?

"You have not participated in the event yet"

After reading the posts here about doubling and tripling I took a chance and transferred my lot over to Binance and back again. No change at all, and I'm down 150TRX for my troubles too...

Did you leave it there for any length of time or just transfer it directly back out when it landed? My free TRX wasn't there for a while.

• Advertisement

How long has it been in the wallet and how much is it increasing? If it's going to keep going up I might transfer my remaining TRX in as well...

I made my first transfer around 10ish today, the amount and bonus was there within the 1hr. I then made a further transfer after that, and the coins transferred after 1/2 but the bonus of double wasn’t until about a hour after that. I then made a third transfer in the afternoon but when I got the bonus it was 3 times the amount. I’ve sent received my 3 times bones for the other 3 amounts. It’s all a bit random, but I seem to be one of the more fortunate ones.
    I hope this helps.

Did you leave it there for any length of time or just transfer it directly back out when it landed? My free TRX wasn't there for a while.

It was in the TRX wallet for the past 2 days or so untouched. I transferred it to Binance this evening, left it for a few minutes and then transferred back. Nothing extra added though unfortunately...

Very strange altogether, there doesn't seem to be a system to it at all. Going by OldHouse I think I'll transfer the rest of my TRX over to see if it's lucky as well, then send it all back to binance.

Nope I’m going to leave it there. They just triple my stash, I’m going to wait and see what other goodies are in store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

OldHouse wrote: »
    People spread FUD for all sorts of reasons. Like they missed the train, and they want it to reverse back to the station so they can get on!! Or they're invested in another similar coin and see this a threat to their own baby, so to speak. There's other reasons but i see these as the main ones.
    So you believe that the main reason people are raising red flags about Tron is because they want the price to drop in order to buy in? Are you serious, do you really believe this?
    Dude, the serious money -- the professionals -- have got their money and their profits OUT of Tron over a week ago.

Respected, high-flair individuals are posting their Tron concerns on Reddit and elsewhere after doing due diligence on it. It's a shame that you and others on here label them as FUD-ists for pointing out their conclusions about a "coin" that was created at a cost of marginally more than $0.01 and is now valued in the current hysteria at over $12Billon.
    But hey, it's absolutely your own business to either take into account the many red flags surrounding Tron, or to believe the lies and spin and marketing prowess of Justin Sun.
    I know from previous threads you are a purist, and see the Bitcoin and possibly ETH as the only show in town,
    Indeed, I bought into Bitcoin 4 years ago and Ether at the beginning of 2017. They have served me well. I bought into them because I liked the tech and the potential rather than as a result of some spiel from a spiv. I have also a few altcoins -- Funfair, KCS, and BNB --which I bought for the same reason. I'm an investor, not a day-trader, preferring to hold for longer than 24hours a coin with potential.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I caved and transferred most of my stash from Binance to the wallet circa 6:30pm. Nothing yet.

Am dubious about the whole Tron thing anyway these days, might as well see if there's free worthless coins.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭lau1247

Withdrawing from TRX wallet to binance. Do you have to withdraw in ethereum or you just withdraw as TRX directly?

West Dublin, ☀️ 7.83kWp ⚡5.66 kWp South West, ⚡2.18 kWp North East

lau1247 wrote: »
    Withdrawing from TRX wallet to binance. Do you have to withdraw in ethereum or you just withdraw as TRX directly?

I was a bit confused about this the other day myself - transfer straight to TRX. Mine was deposited and showing on Binance within a couple of minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

lau1247 wrote:

I xfered back to trx wallet couple of hours ago....nothing yet

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

joxers25 wrote: »
    lau1247 wrote:

Currently waiting myself... The scary time when it's not showing in either wallet and you have no tx number or anything

• Advertisement

I sent the rest of my TRX over to Tron. This time that tranche first appeared as normal, then doubled after a while and is now showing as tripled again!

Tempted to leave it now as OldHouse said and see if there are any more goodies .

Has anyone xfered back to xchange then back into another trx wallet? Is there meta data attached to blocks??

I've just had another look at my wallet and I've been given yet another tranche, so I'm keeping mine where it is for now!

Just landed back in xchange

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

Just landed back in xchange

Now transfer back the bonus into your TRON wallet. Or a different TRON wallet (new email address required) and repeat :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Drumorig

Now transfer back the bonus into your TRON wallet. Or a different TRON wallet (new email address required) and repeat :pac:
    What do you mean bonus, can you not transfer the full amount? Also, whats the link for tron, I'm on mobile so hard to navigate. I'm not seeing this on their English site.

From posts here it Seems I can transfer in, double it, back to an exchange and double again with a new email, repeat till it stops doubling!

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Drumorig

Another question, does this work with 5k+ coins or are you all using smaller amounts.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I did a test transfer last night, checked this morning and got the bonus.. :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,926 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

I've just had another look at my wallet and I've been given yet another tranche, so I'm keeping mine where it is for now!

Did you get more than 3* then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

This is interesting, might have to try this. What amounts are people transferring into the Tron wallet, are we talking 100's, 1000's or 10,000's? There is nothing on Reddit about this which is odd.

Advertisement