Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRON (TRX)

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,929 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Are people just setting up an account for the free allocation, or depositing into it too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Are people just setting up an account for the free allocation, or depositing into it too?

For me I've no choice, I set up the account, but wouldn't have an iota of how to go about lodging into it.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

I've also registered but have received no confirmation email, checked spam etc....anyone else have this issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭hogandrew

Could someone post a link to where to sign up?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

this was posted previously....

https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/wiki/walletsetup

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This is what you need (it was posted in the alt coin thread).
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Tronix/wiki/walletsetup

Describes how to register on what is ostensibly a Chinese language website.

I had problems with Chrome so I used Safari. I also found the confirmation mail in my junk, as anticipated.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,723 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

I transferred some coins, but didn't double for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Following the reddit link on how to set up the wallet but things happened in a bit of a different order. Got sent an email after solving the captcha when setting up an account (which it didn't say anything about in the reddit info), clicked the link in the email and now I think I'm done?

If you log in you should see a form of dashboard page with your name by the profile bit on the top right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

A lot of people seem to be expecting the big partnership announcement from Tron tomorrow (tonight Irish time) but it is not due until next week. So many people on Reddit etc getting their times/news mixed up. I hope after the stream from Justin Sun (Tron CEO) tomorrow that it doesn't cause a big dump of coins from ill informed people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭paul-2008

Careful anyone signing up, 100 trx fee to withdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭- bo -

paul-2008 wrote: »

Didn't know that :(

This may seem like a thick question but I am confused as to the 'Please enter the Ethereum Wallet address you want to mention'

If I want to deposit from my Tron wallet (one on their site) to Binance, am I using the deposit address for ETH or TRX? :confused:

I'm sure that will change soon. Binance reduced their charge to withdraw TRX from 100TRX to 30TRX yesterday. Surely Tron themselves will follow suit.

100TRX made sense when the coin was only valued at .01c - .02c.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    I'm sure that will change soon. Binance reduced their charge to withdraw TRX from 100TRX to 30TRX yesterday. Surely Tron themselves will follow suit.

100TRX made sense when the coin was only valued at .01c - .02c.

I'd hope so yes, just something to be aware of incase they don't change it! Seems like quite a big chunk for transfer fee!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭MurDawg

How long did it take to transfer into trx?

MurDawg wrote: »
    How long did it take to transfer into trx?

Took a while, not sure exactly how long but over 25mins anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Transferred 3,000 TRX (after fee of 30) to the Tron wallet. Took about 20 mins, but there is now 12,000 TRX in the Tron wallet. Almost seems too good to be true

thunderdog wrote: »
    Transferred 3,000 TRX (after fee of 30) to the Tron wallet. Took about 20 mins, but there is now 12,000 TRX in the Tron wallet. Almost seems too good to be true

Wow, I only transferred a small amount and haven't seen any increase.. maybe it had to be a minimum amount to get a bonus

There must be some catch to this. Whats to stop me from withdrawing 12,000 TRX to another wallet, and lodging it in again?

I assume it is only additional TRX added to the Tron wallet that gets the reward

If you go to withdraw is there a limit to the amount you can take out? Tempted to transfer more in but would be concerned about taking it back out

• Advertisement

Hmm. I have one of those wallets but my TRX stored elsewhere.

I want free TRONS but I don't want some stupid charge to get them back. :o

thunderdog wrote: »
    There must be some catch to this. Whats to stop me from withdrawing 12,000 TRX to another wallet, and lodging it in again?

I assume it is only additional TRX added to the Tron wallet that gets the reward

When you click on my plan in Tron wallet does it say you have not participated in this event yet?

When you click on my plan in Tron wallet does it say you have not participated in this event yet?

yep. Cant find any 2fa on the site

If you go to withdraw is there a limit to the amount you can take out? Tempted to transfer more in but would be concerned about taking it back out

Seems like I can withdraw them all, with a 100 TRX fee. Note: Withdrawal to ethereum wallet only

• Registered Users Posts: 16,542 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Withdrawing from the TRON wallet is an exciting affair ;)
    There is no TX ID generated for the withdrawal nor can I find any way of reviewing a transaction history.
    From reading Reddit, it seems that withdrawals can take 24hrs to complete and still not have a TX provided.

Regarding the Free TRON, I got none at all on a deposit in excess of Thunderdogs.
    Maybe there is some manual processing going on in the background??

• Registered Users Posts: 27,108 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I'm loathe to transfer any trx until the English site is done

The website is fairly poorly put together alright. I know a full english release is due in the next few days but they really should get 2FA set up and sort out the little bugs. It would provide a lot more confidence for people investing in them and increase sign up rates.

There is about 13,000 more registered users on the site today than there was yesterday anyway. At that steady rate the 1m mark should be hit by the end of February.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 PotatoSpud

Sold about half this morning for about x2 what I paid just over a day earlier, Think there was a point it was nearly up x3 but I missed that.
    Tbh the only reason I bought them was because they seemed due a bump, everything always read a bit iffy for me. They're probably gonna go up a good bit again but I just didn't feel okay with a sizable chunk of my crypto money in them regardless.
    Somewhat surprised they seem to be outperforming Stellar and Ripple right now, tbh.

What's XEM?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Pulled from Reddit :

"Right now Tron (TRX) is on number 6 spot with a market cap nearing $20 billion. So I thought I'd read the whitepaper and figure out what it is.

Here is the whitepaper.

https://dn-peiwo-web.qbox.me/Tron-Whitepaper-1031-V18-EN.pdf

On bottom half of page 2

Realization Path of TRON

Exodus, Data Liberation

Odyssey, Content Empowerment

Apollo, Free Movement of Value Decentralized Token Trading Exclusively for Individuals

Star Trek, Traffic Monetizing Gaming of Decentralization and Market Forecast

Eternity, Traffic Conversion De-centralized Game

I **** you not, this is what the paper actually says.

Here is the distribution on section 10.2

Total amount of TRX is 100 billion and will be allocated as follows:

Public offering: 40%

TRON Foundation and the ecosystem: 35%

Private offering: 15%

Pay initial supporter - Peiwo Huanle (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd.: 10%

CEO of Tron was the founder of Peiwo.

Whoever is still buying Tron at this stage, good luck to you.

*PS: To all you people saying I am spreading FUD, just reading the god damn whitepaper and decide for yourself. I will link it 3 times so you your fat finger can't miss even if you tried.

If you honestly think this is legit after 2 pages then so be it. But don't blame me when you don't do your own research.

Also, here is Elliot Rodger's manifesto for comparison.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

If you still think that whitepaper (just read it) make more sense than a serial killer's manifesto. Then I got nothing left to say."

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,243 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Pulled from Reddit :

"Right now Tron (TRX) is on number 6 spot with a market cap nearing $20 billion. So I thought I'd read the whitepaper and figure out what it is.

Here is the whitepaper.

On bottom half of page 2

Realization Path of TRON

Exodus, Data Liberation

Odyssey, Content Empowerment

Apollo, Free Movement of Value Decentralized Token Trading Exclusively for Individuals

Star Trek, Traffic Monetizing Gaming of Decentralization and Market Forecast

Eternity, Traffic Conversion De-centralized Game

I **** you not, this is what the paper actually says.

Here is the distribution on section 10.2

Total amount of TRX is 100 billion and will be allocated as follows:

Public offering: 40%

CEO of Tron was the founder of Peiwo.

Whoever is still buying Tron at this stage, good luck to you.

*PS: To all you people saying I am spreading FUD, just reading the god damn whitepaper and decide for yourself. I will link it 3 times so you your fat finger can't miss even if you tried.

If you honestly think this is legit after 2 pages then so be it. But don't blame me when you don't do your own research.

Also, here is Elliot Rodger's manifesto for comparison.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

If you still think that whitepaper (just read it) make more sense than a serial killer's manifesto. Then I got nothing left to say."

That is 60% centralization!

Advertisement