Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TRON (TRX)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

For those doing the transfer back to binance, and seeing the pop up on Tron to transfer to your binance ethereum wallet, no need for concern. Your binance TRX and binance ETH address are the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭reni10

I did a transfer of a fair amount of trx to the wallet and it appeared after about 5 minutes but NO bonus!

I will leave it in there for a few hours but it seems very random so it is like buying a raffle ticket for about 175TRX and see do you get a bonus as thats what it is costing for the transfer in and out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

GRRRRR changed password and can't xfer for 24 hours on Binance.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭magnavox

I tripled my Tron overnight. Only 390 tokens after I got it into the Tron Wallet after Binance withdrawal fee but still. 1170 this evening but can only send 1070 back to Binance. Tempted to try again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,017 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

magnavox wrote: »
    I tripled my Tron overnight. Only 390 tokens after I got it into the Tron Wallet after Binance withdrawal fee but still. 1170 this evening but can only send 1070 back to Binance. Tempted to try again

try it. 20 times.

SHOW ME THE MONEY.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

Asides to bonuses...

Tron in freefall...

Really really hope it gets a bounce soon

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

Can anyone confirm that they successfully transferred their trx plus bonus from the tron wallet back into binance?. I can confirm I transfered two withdrawals from binance to tron wallet last night and over the course of a couple of hours I nearly ended up with five times the original transfers. I withdrew from tron earlier today but hasn't arrived in binance yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 dfunk

Still waiting on transfer from wallet to binance. Meanwhile the price is in freefall after the whitepaper plagiarism scandal

https://www.inverse.com/article/40050-tron-trx-cryptocurrency-plagiarism-scandal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Is there another partnership announcement due this week?

• Registered Users Posts: 29 wornx

i am waiting 10 hours for transfer from tron wallet to binance

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭august12

wornx wrote:
    i am waiting 10 hours for transfer from tron wallet to binance

This doesn't look good

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The Tron wallet is messed up I think, I just noticed it has my amount at 10 times what it should be. Gotta be a mistake. Even more so when it seems nobody's transfer back to binance is going through.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Skelp

Its dropping like a stone.....not looking good.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

Benzino wrote: »
    The Tron wallet is messed up I think, I just noticed it has my amount at 10 times what it should be. Gotta be a mistake. Even more so when it seems nobody's transfer back to binance is going through.

I got xfer back into binance yesterday - c9oo in - cost me 30, c1650 into binance

joxers25 wrote:
    I got xfer back into binance yesterday - c9oo in - cost me 30, c1650 into binance

How long did it take

joxers25 wrote: »

Interesting, did you transfer back everything (your original amount + bonus) or just your original amount? I'm wondering if transfers are failing when attempting to transfer the bonus coin (which would indicate that's a mistake then).

Skelp wrote: »
    Its dropping like a stone.....not looking good.

This is true, but on the flip side, just look at it's rise compared to a month ago, a correction of some sort was bound to happen.

Benzino wrote:
    Interesting, did you transfer back everything (your original amount + bonus) or just your original amount? I'm wondering if transfers are failing when attempting to transfer the bonus coin (which would indicate that's a mistake then).

I am only transferring a small portion of my original and that is not showing in Binance, it's about two hours now, does anyone know if one can transfer from one Tron account to another Tron account.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭joxers25

august12 wrote: »
    How long did it take

about 3 hours to get back - it all came back ok

but am waiting about 6 hours today for another set.

whats the bottom for it? about 770 now :o

I am only transferring a small portion of my original and that is not showing in Binance, it's about two hours now, does anyone know if one can transfer from one Tron account to another Tron account.

There goes my theory then. There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to, but I can't confirm, sorry.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

Hopefully transfers will arrive safely. No choice but to hodl the shiit out it if it arrives

Well I've just made my request to transfer to binance, will report back when (if) it arrives.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,649 ✭✭✭Whelo79

Really sounds strange. I can't imagine why this bonus would be getting dished out in secret without Tron getting publicity out of it and attracting people to create wallets on their site.

Are you guys who seen the bonus sure that you have used the correct Tron site and not the doggy .co address that was going around? Or has anyone transferred out their whole balance inc full bonus and received it back to binance?

pelliven wrote: »
    Hopefully transfers will arrive safely. No choice but to hodl the shiit out it if it arrives

Yep, no choice. Huge volume and the ethereum network pretty clogged too. Could be waiting a while for my transfer

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

This is true, but on the flip side, just look at it's rise compared to a month ago, a correction of some sort was bound to happen.

All my alts are dropping hard, I think it's just a lot of money flowing to ETH since it found support above $1000. I'm not overly worried at the moment.

Im still waiting for transfer back to binance since around 5pm.

Whelo79 wrote: »
    Are you guys who seen the bonus sure that you have used the correct Tron site and not the doggy .co address that was going around? Or has anyone transferred out their whole balance inc full bonus and received it back to binance?

Definitely didn't use that dodge .co site

Really sounds strange. I can't imagine why this bonus would be getting dished out in secret without Tron getting publicity out of it and attracting people to create wallets on their site.

Nope, I'm using https://tronlab.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

I also transferred TRX to the tron.network wallet from Binance last night, got the bonus and tried to transfer everything back but nothing in showing in Binance for many hours now. What's worrying though is that the transaction from tron.network to Binance isn't even showing on the blockchain. I can see the incoming transaction from Binance to the wallet but there's no outgoing transaction at all. I'd be obliged if anyone waiting on a transfer could go to https://etherscan.io and paste their tron.network wallet address into the search box on the top right. You should be able to see the incoming transaction you made from Binance to the wallet but can you see a corresponding outgoing one?

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    I also transferred TRX to the tron.network wallet from Binance last night, got the bonus and tried to transfer everything back but nothing in showing in Binance for many hours now. What's worrying though is that the transaction from tron.network to Binance isn't even showing on the blockchain. I can see the incoming transaction from Binance to the wallet but there's no outgoing transaction at all. I'd be obliged if anyone waiting on a transfer could go to https://etherscan.io and paste their tron.network wallet address into the search box on the top right. You should be able to see the incoming transaction you made from Binance to the wallet but can you see a corresponding outgoing one?

Was literally just looking at that site, and the exact same. My transfer isn't appearing, where as the one from binance is.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,953 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Checked that, no sign off mine...

no sign of mine

Benzino wrote:
    Was literally just looking at that site, and the exact same. My transfer isn't appearing, where as the one from binance is.

Does this mean it's gone belly up,

i hope all transaction will come to us finally...

Does this mean it's gone belly up,

No idea, but at this stage I'm thinking it's gone :(

Edit: If I search for my Tron wallet address on that site it still has my original TRX amount (it does not have the bonus coin). So all is not all lost yet it seems, but definitely seems to me that the bonus coin is not correct.

so whats happening?
    transfers from tron . network seem to be scams?

i just logged out of tron . network and now i cant log back in......

• Advertisement

Has to be an error so. The people who transferred out less than their original balance have received their trx back into binance but anyone who has tried to transfer out more than the original balance is experiencing delays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Jesus this thread is some headache! Good luck lads I hope you don't lose money.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭SDKev

I transferred out the full amount (multiple deposits + bonuses) this morning
    They eventually arrived in Binance at lunch today

I transferred a portion back to TRON.network for another bonus - it arrived in the wallet but no bonus applied as of yet

Has to be an error so. The people who transferred out less than their original balance have received their trx back into binance but anyone who has tried to transfer out more than the original balance is experiencing delays.

I think this is it. However, I would just expect the transfer to fail, but there is zero information about the transfer on the tron site. It doesn't give any confidence about the coin itself.

anyone havimg issues logging in to tronwallet??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 RunUterRun

anyone havimg issues logging in to tronwallet??

Yes, I had to wait a while, the captcha wasnt appearing. I came back after 10 mins it worked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭Bigmac1euro

Have I missed the boat on this ?
    Can’t see the register button on the tron website ?
    Although could be because I’m on smartphone.

This is interesting, somebody was waiting 3 days for their transfer to go through. They were advised to contact people on a telegram group.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 RunUterRun

This thread is head melting. Can people please read back through it before posting.

The facts so far are:

1) People have successfully transferred from Binance to Tron wallet - some have received bonuses of x2, x3 etc and some have received nothing. There doesnt appear to be any pattern as to why this happens, it seems random.

2) People have successfully sent their coins + bonus from their Tron wallet back to Binance, but it can take a long time.

RunUterRun wrote: »
    This thread is head melting. Can people please read back through it before posting.

The facts so far are:

1) People have successfully transferred from Binance to Tron wallet - some have received bonuses of x2, x3 etc and some have received nothing. There doesnt appear to be any pattern as to why this happens, it seems random.

2) People have successfully sent their coins + bonus from their Tron wallet back to Binance, but it can take a long time.

Only one person has managed step 2 as far as I can see. And without trying to make any accusations (I know there are many lurkers out there) that person has a grand total of about 6 posts regarding cryptocurrency which are all in the Tron thread over the last few days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

This is interesting, somebody was waiting 3 days for their transfer to go through. They were advised to contact people on a telegram group.

That telegram group doesn't seem to exist anymore. I don't use the other chat app mentioned in that link but I might give it a go tomorrow if there isn't any update.
    There doesn't seem to be a history option on the tronlab site either, which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 PotatoSpud

A magic box that dispenses free tron and lets you release them at erratic rates sounds scammy as all hell, no?

Get enough people to store there's in there accumulating interest whilst a few guys sell off their magicked TRX en masse while the price is still somewhat high

i cant even log in to get access to my non-bonus tron now.....

lame

• Registered Users Posts: 21 degra22

Seems to be a lot of Dodge around this country. I'll be getting out soon

agreed

if anyone is having problems with logging in, my trick was to let the login page load for a couple minutes BEFORE putting in email and password. Then it worked straight away

• Advertisement
Advertisement