Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

CFC007 wrote: »
    Has anyone got the ticketmaster voucher or travel expenses refunded?

Got the cheque for travel expenses.

No TicketMaster voucher yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

The voucher could have come in handy yesterday after splurging €250 on concert tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Got the cheque for travel expenses.

No TicketMaster voucher yet.

how long ago did you get cheque? I've heard nothing since the automated response to my original e-mail, did they e-mail you anything before the cheque?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Hogey007 wrote: »
    how long ago did you get cheque? I've heard nothing since the automated response to my original e-mail, did they e-mail you anything before the cheque?

It arrived yesterday. I emailed on the 17th. Didn't hear anything back until cheque arrived.

It arrived yesterday. I emailed on the 17th. Didn't hear anything back until cheque arrived.

Ok thanks, hopefully I'll get something tomorrow, I'll follow it up Monday if still nothing by then, cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

Got my TM voucher registered post this morning. Thanks Sky!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got my gift card this morning too.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭niall5098

I had the NFL tickets but couldn't go because i was sick. however before the weekend of the game the tickets were gone from the sky app but i got no phone call, email etc. did everyone get some sort of communication about the tickets being cancelled?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

niall5098 wrote: »
    I had the NFL tickets but couldn't go because i was sick. however before the weekend of the game the tickets were gone from the sky app but i got no phone call, email etc. did everyone get some sort of communication about the tickets being cancelled?

Not all tickets were cancelled as far as I'm aware, so you may have gotten some valid ones and just not used them.

Anyone getting cancelled seems to have gotten a phone call.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Anyone been to the darts this week? Just wondering what kind of seats are assigned if any?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

TM voucher arrived on Monday but not cheque. Will give them another while as they said 28 days for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Anyone been to the darts this week? Just wondering what kind of seats are assigned if any?

Went on Sunday and seats were shiiiite. Third last table from the wall. Not much of a crowd so we moved in.

In saying that, they were totally unprepared for the sky tickets so we may have gotten the first remaining tickets they had to hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Went on Sunday and seats were shiiiite. Third last table from the wall. Not much of a crowd so we moved in.

In saying that, they were totally unprepared for the sky tickets so we may have gotten the first remaining tickets they had to hand.

And you collect the tickets there and then? What time should you arrive at do you think ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

And you collect the tickets there and then? What time should you arrive at do you think ?

We picked them up just inside the door after tickets were scanned so had to ask the ticket checkers to go to the table to the right to collect tickets. As an FYI they're not at the Ticketmaster van in case you think they're there.

We probably got there at around 6.45 and strolled in, there was no queue so I wouldn't worry. Get there for 6.45 and you've plenty of time to get settled and get drinks before the first match kicks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

Anyone see the Sky Sports discount applied to the account?

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭cunstunt

Metallica tickets at the o2 in london on the app now. The gigs are this sunday and Tuesday. Might suit someone.....

Has anyone else who had nfl tickets still not got their refund?

I've queried this by pm through the sky agent on boards and through email but the last email reply I got was over 3 weeks ago.

When this first got cancelled I thought sky handled it superbly, the phone call and the free sky sports. The lack of communication since in regards the flight refund is appaling though.
    I mean, a reply to an email is just basic customer service. If they replied and said it'll be 2 more weeks, that's fine. But ignoring emails is poor.

Is anyone else waiting as I'm going to ring about it this week and it'd be handy to know if others have been refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Has anyone else who had nfl tickets still not got their refund?

I've queried this by pm through the sky agent on boards and through email but the last email reply I got was over 3 weeks ago.

When this first got cancelled I thought sky handled it superbly, the phone call and the free sky sports. The lack of communication since in regards the flight refund is appaling though.
    I mean, a reply to an email is just basic customer service. If they replied and said it'll be 2 more weeks, that's fine. But ignoring emails is poor.

Is anyone else waiting as I'm going to ring about it this week and it'd be handy to know if others have been refunded.

You would be better dealing with the guys on boards. They are much quicker in their replies plus they don't want any negative shadow over their new vip program.

You would be better dealing with the guys on boards. They are much quicker in their replies plus they don't want any negative shadow over their new vip program.

Yeah I've posted on that section and pm' d one of the reps from sky on boards. They're looking into it for me. I'd rather sort it through private mails so will give them a bit longer.
    It's been with them a week now though. (Boards rep, 6 weeks in total with sky)
    Hopefully get something sorted soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

Just got Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War of the Planet of the Apes for free. Download and dvd, can't complain at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

corsav6 wrote: »
    Just got Dawn of the Planet of the Apes and War of the Planet of the Apes for free. Download and dvd, can't complain at that.

Any link to that?

Any link to that?

Just log in to my sky and the offer should be there. Make sure you're signed up to sky vip.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Have you just signed up the VIP and you used the welcome voucher on those movies?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭garrettod

.....they don't want any negative shadow over their new vip program.

With so many of the offers being for UK events, I think they are doing a fairly decent job of that themselves !

Thanks,

G.

van_beano wrote: »
    Have you just signed up the VIP and you used the welcome voucher on those movies?

No, we've been signed up for a while, we got the new spiderman movie a few months ago too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

No, we've been signed up for a while, we got the new spiderman movie a few months ago too.

Yeah I got that one myself, just this one isn't showing as free :(

van_beano wrote: »
    Yeah I got that one myself, just this one isn't showing as free :(

That's strange. I don't actually use the app myself, the wife does all that. Last night she just logged in and the offer was there. The only other thing we got was the spiderman movie, and we're on a half price deal also so pleasantly surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭nialldinho

That's strange. I don't actually use the app myself, the wife does all that. Last night she just logged in and the offer was there. The only other thing we got was the spiderman movie, and we're on a half price deal also so pleasantly surprised.

I couldn’t see it on sky vip app but I logged into sky store and when I selected war for the planet of the apes the offer was there to get it for €0.00.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭meolwan

Showing at 11.99 in sky store for me:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

meolwan wrote: »
    Showing at 11.99 in sky store for me:mad:
    Same here unfortunately, it seems you have to pre-order the brand new film to get older one for free.

Advertisement