Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

All gone now for the Golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Quintis

The NFL would be great tickets to catch

Quintis wrote: »
    The NFL would be great tickets to catch
    Yeah those are the ones ill be looking our for too along with United in the PL!

Just to start noting - 4 separate days of Masters tickets went up about 2.38pm , gone 2.49pm

• Registered Users Posts: 45 july11

Not sure if I am missing something here but as a platinum member should I see tickets ? I can only see under" today" - your rewards and its enter a prize to the Rockies and under "already yours" coming soon. Am I missing something here ? I cant see any benefit as a platinum member 8-15 yrs customer of sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,530 ✭✭✭Car99

july11 wrote: »
    Not sure if I am missing something here but as a platinum member should I see tickets ? I can only see under" today" - your rewards and its enter a prize to the Rockies and under "already yours" coming soon. Am I missing something here ? I cant see any benefit as a platinum member 8-15 yrs customer of sky

Slide the rockies prize to the left and so on to see your other options

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

Just got my tickets for hurling final. Came by courier. Hogan stand premium level. Thank you sky and c'mon Waterford.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

mac1961 wrote: »
    Just got my tickets for hurling final. Came by courier. Hogan stand premium level. Thank you sky and c'mon Waterford.

Waterford reached the final ?? Wonders will never cease:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

How did you manage to get the tickets?

Anytime I check the sports tickets section, I usually look at all events and there is never any tickets for anything!

Masters tickets just give up for 4 days - all open NOW!!

Opened 14:05

• Advertisement

Day 3 gone

Day 4 gone

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Do you get to keep submitting for tickets or is it a case of once you take tickets for an event the option for other events disappears?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Do you get to keep submitting for tickets or is it a case of once you take tickets for an event the option for other events disappears?
    I think you can keep booking, 2 tickets per event/day

All tickets now gone to "More Coming" for the 4 days of the Masters

Opened 14:05, Gone 14:21

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

Drumpot wrote: »

How did you manage to get the tickets?

Anytime I check the sports tickets section, I usually look at all events and there is never any tickets for anything!

Pure luck. I had noticed that the fully booked was removed from the hurling and the next day checked a few times and around 11ish they just appeared. Don't know how long it stayed up because the sports ticket option disappeared until later that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Have to say for all the moaning we do about sky it's amazing that people are getting sorted with AI tickets for 2 finals which there won't be many spares floating around
    Fair play to them and to the lucky few that get them !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

km79 wrote: »
    Have to say for all the moaning we do about sky it's amazing that people are getting sorted with AI tickets for 2 finals which there won't be many spares floating around
    Fair play to them and to the lucky few that get them !

Yep. For some of the frustrations, I got over 200 euro worth of free tickets. Compared to some of the loyalty schemes offered by banks and phone companies, it has been top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭the_freaky_one

Only stumbled across this thread now. Fair play. On the tickets two questions:

1. Is the best way to just keep refreshing the app to see if Premier League or GAA tickets become available?

2. If I ordered GAA tickets for example would that rule me out of soccer tickets then?

I noticed there was Day 1 tickets for golf available 30 mins ago when I was on and now all marked as booked.

A few new bits gone up on Sky VIP App -

NFL London Games - Coming Soon

WC Qualifier, England v Slovenia - Coming Soon ["Best seats in the house and exclusive access to bars and restaurants"]

02 London Backstage - Open to Booking 2017/2018 - ["Access to sky backstage at O2 during shows including free bar"]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭deadimmortal

irishfeen wrote: »
    A few new bits gone up on Sky VIP App -

NFL London Games - Coming Soon

WC Qualifier, England v Slovenia - Coming Soon ["Best seats in the house and exclusive access to bars and restaurants"]

02 London Backstage - Open to Booking 2017/2018 - ["Access to sky backstage at O2 during shows including free bar"]

You sure its a free bar and not just access to the bar area for free?

You sure its a free bar and not just access to the bar area for free?
    My bad your probably right - I read it wrong...

"If you're seeing a show at the O2, start your night in style at Sky Backstage, our exclusive bar free for Sky Customers and Guests...."

October tickets for Championship, League 1 and 2 games now reaching the "Coming Soon" status... for those with interest, start keeping a closer eye.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

October tickets for Championship, League 1 and 2 games

Wouldn't think there would be massive interest this side of the water in those leagues?

Wouldn't think there would be massive interest this side of the water in those leagues?
    You would probably be surprised, with the likes of Villa, Forest, Sunderland, Blackburn etc involved there would be interest of sort... nothing on the scale of the PL of course which will probably follow soon after.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Binka

Thanks OP. Just signed up as platinum and have my free movie downloaded and free Sky Go Extra. Happy Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Most likely also competing with UK subscribers for the same tickets who also have the My Sky app.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Alfie1

I've got to pick my free movie.

It's a pity Sky don't give the option of a Blu-ray instead of a DVD for the Buy & Keep movie, as the Blu-ray edition often has more extra features, even if there was an additional charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,305 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Are people actually bothering to apply for the free tickets? Are they not all for UK events?
    I understand there are people who are football followers but after having a quick glance through the rewards they don't really seem relevant to people in Ireland - who is going to travel over to the UK to be in the audience of one of the sky shows?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Are people actually bothering to apply for the free tickets? Are they not all for UK events?
    I understand there are people who are football followers but after having a quick glance through the rewards they don't really seem relevant to people in Ireland - who is going to travel over to the UK to be in the audience of one of the sky shows?

I also thought the same

Advertisement