Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Are people actually bothering to apply for the free tickets? Are they not all for UK events?
    I understand there are people who are football followers but after having a quick glance through the rewards they don't really seem relevant to people in Ireland - who is going to travel over to the UK to be in the audience of one of the sky shows?
    They had hurling and football tickets for the All Ireland Semi's and Finals too.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Darts in Cardiff and some English championship football matches available now. Nfl gone but 2 matches changed to "coming soon"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Darts in Cardiff and some English championship football matches available now. Nfl gone but 2 matches changed to "coming soon"

Waiting on the NFLs for days. Freaked. The website keeps crashing.

Just got two tickets for the Ravens and Jaguars. :)

CZ 453 wrote: »

me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Same

• Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Same

Me also

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭rameire

Me three

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

Just priced flights. Ouch.

Just priced flights. Ouch.

Cheap out of Cork.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,820 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Tried to book and got to the confirmation page and it crapped out so not sure if it went through or not :(

Cheap out of Cork.

The times are Shíte though out last thing and back first thing.
    Otherwise it's €150

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Tried to book and got to the confirmation page and it crapped out so not sure if it went through or not :(

mine was same, go back into sport events and click my bookings and you'll see if it's there.

Just checked ticketmaster uk and the cheapest ticket available is £119 (granted the top tier is gone, that was obviously cheaper)
    but still to get 2 of them free from sky is pretty good going!

Just checked ticketmaster uk and the cheapest ticket available is £119 (granted the top tier is gone, that was obviously cheaper)
    but still to get 2 of them free from sky is pretty good going!

Are they posted out? Are ours VIP or what?

Are they posted out? Are ours VIP or what?

From reading the faq there now I think we pick them up from Wembley. When you go into your bookings it says the address and that more information will appear there.

It does say where our tickets are but the people who got gaa tickets in this thread recently said they were good seats for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Belfast to Luton seems to be the cheapest available from what I've seen.

Prunty wrote: »
    Belfast to Luton seems to be the cheapest available from what I've seen.

Christ, Cork to Belfast then Belfast to Luton for American football. I'd be divorced and signed in.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Prunty

Christ, Cork to Belfast then Belfast to Luton for American football. I'd be divorced and signed in.

You what now? I live in Dublin, not far to Belfast on the motorway. Flights are 60 euro return, over on the Saturday afternoon and back the Sunday evening. Luton airport is 40 mins from Wembley.

I would think that manageable. I'd be worried if it was cause for divorce.

Prunty wrote: »
    You what now? I live in Dublin, not far to Belfast on the motorway. Flights are 60 euro return, over on the Saturday afternoon and back the Sunday evening. Luton airport is 40 mins from Wembley.

I would think that manageable. I'd be worried if it was cause for divorce.

Handy if you're living inside the Pale.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭georgewickstaff

I was able to get 2 tickets for my friend and his young lad. Nfl nuts.. I put in his name and email address.

Booking showing up as done. All seems good.

They are thrilled. A nice gift. Thanks Sky!

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Tickets booked for Ravens v Jags and Norwich v Wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭the_freaky_one

Still some Brighton v Newcastle in premier league tickets available if any Newcastle fans about.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭rameire

I got the confirmation email, but the details on how you retrieve the Tickets is lacking in detail, and somebody forgot to put in the info.
    When you click the link sent the info says under location.
    "This is where the details for what they need to do on the day will go"

just sent an email to weticketit sky support so will report back when i hear from them, if anybody else had the same info as myself.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 9,969 ✭✭✭cena

Where are the nfl seats if you get tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

Still some Brighton v Newcastle in premier league tickets available if any Newcastle fans about.

T&C’s say you need to be a home supporter. All well and good if you go in neutral colors but if you’re inclined to jump up and celebrate should Newcastle score, be prepared to be ejected from the ground.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭17togo

Is there anyway of knowing when they'll release the tickets I wonder. Waiting on the cardinals v rams game but do I just gave to keep checking back in every so often? I can't imagine they'd have a massive amount of tickets to give away to these things?!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭17togo

Never mind, I just read the T&C s, it's a guessing game!!

17togo wrote: »
    Never mind, I just read the T&C s, it's a guessing game!!

Yeah you just have to keep checking. Get e-mail alerts to this thread too as last night when I posted up that there was tickets available to a some events a few people got the NFL tickets. If I notice any again I'll post in here as I'm sure others will too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Yeah you just have to keep checking. Get e-mail alerts to this thread too as last night when I posted up that there was tickets available to a some events a few people got the NFL tickets. If I notice any again I'll post in here as I'm sure others will too.
    Exactly mate, if any of us notice anything going up available then just a quick post here to help out others - I certainly will! :)

Advertisement