Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

They're refunding but not requesting that you don't go. So you can have a weekend in London on them!

Ah very good. Anyone have a number to contact them on? My dad got the missed call earlier (sky account in his name) when I tried ringing back it just says someone from sky tried to contact you and will be in touch again.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭georgewickstaff

Oh no...i got 2 tickets for my friend and his young lad. He is NFL crazy..

They paid 300 for flights.

He has not been called yet. I wonder who will get a call? Me or him?

Tickets are in his name

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Oh no...i got 2 tickets for my friend and his young lad. He is NFL crazy..

They paid 300 for flights.

He has not been called yet. I wonder who will get a call? Me or him?

Tickets are in his name

Could be tricky. Main ticket holder is meant to be in the account holders name or another authorised person. Might be an idea to temporarily put your friend down as an authorised person on your sky account

Just got my call. Free sky sports for the year and travel refunded. Very lovely person I spoke to. Also said to go on trip anyway if I wanted. It'd be refunded anyway.

While I'm disappointed the nfl tickets got cancelled I have to say sky handled it superbly.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭rameire

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Just got my call. Free sky sports for the year and travel refunded. Very lovely person I spoke to. Also said to go on trip anyway if I wanted. It'd be refunded anyway.

While I'm disappointed the nfl tickets got cancelled I have to say sky handled it superbly.

I would assume proof of flight purchase is required, as some could try it on saying they are flying from Australia if no proof required.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement

rameire wrote: »
    I would assume proof of flight purchase is required, as some could try it on saying they are flying from Australia if no proof required.

Yeah I've forwarded on my booking confirmation email.
    But they said the flight would be refunded by sky, it won't be cancelled so still free to travel if I want.

Yeah I've forwarded on my booking confirmation email.
    But they said the flight would be refunded by sky, it won't be cancelled so still free to travel if I want.

its very nice of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

Got offered €150 Ticketmaster voucher or sky sports for the year. Went for sky sports. Had nothing booked so not a bad deal in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Got my call. Opted for the €150 ticketmaster voucher.

Just had the call, got the Sky Sports.
    Dont forget to put in your calendar for 11 months time a reminder to cancel the subscription.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Hey guys bummer about the tickets but at least we get something for nothing. Can someone please send me the email where we're supposed to send our travel details as I can't find the envelope I wrote it down on.
    Thanks.

Hey guys bummer about the tickets but at least we get something for nothing. Can someone please send me the email where we're supposed to send our travel details as I can't find the envelope I wrote it down on.
    Thanks.

Changeteam@weticket.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭wolfyboy555

I hadn't my flights booked as waiting to see about getting time off work. I have 2 nights booked on booking.com with free cancellation though. Can I book flights and go over anyway and get refunded?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭Sebastian Dangerfield

I hadn't my flights booked as waiting to see about getting time off work. I have 2 nights booked on booking.com with free cancellation though. Can I book flights and go over anyway and get refunded?

Book the flights and find out the hard way

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭martin101

Some neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,618 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

as some could try it on saying they are flying from Australia if no proof required.

Don't think Sky is available in Australia?

Have to say though great customer support from Sky.
    Full refund and a €150 T/M voucher or Free Sports for a year (which costs them next to nothing).

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Highly unlikely. They'll see when they were booked when you submit a receipt and log the time of the call when you were advised they were cancelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭flangemeistro

Highly unlikely. They'll see when they were booked when you submit a receipt and log the time of the call when you were advised they were cancelled.

I'm not too sure about that. Like there was still a week to book flights.
    If you have your accommodation booked and everyone else is being told not to cancel and enjoy the weekend then what makes him any different?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Irishder

irishfeen wrote: »
    Loads of Premier League Games have been put up and put to "Coming Soon" status inc. Liverpool v United, United v Spurs, Everton v Arsenal, Spurs v Liverpool, Chelsea v Watford with a few more.

any idea when they will be released

• Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Irishder wrote: »
    any idea when they will be released
    It could be in the next 10min or 12hrs time. There is no way to tell .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭CZ 453

bromley52 wrote: »
    It could be in the next 10min or 12hrs time. There is no way to tell .

Will it be today? The last lot were only about a 2 weeks ago.

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Will it be today? The last lot were only about a 2 weeks ago.

No way of knowing even what day they'll be released.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 487 ✭✭Chorus_suck

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,429 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

This post has been deleted.

€480 quid :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭rpurfield

I got this email a while back and forgot about it until I came into this forum looking for Just Eat codes!! It seems an alright loyalty scheme.

Apologies, I mustve had that wrote down wrong as got back a returned undelivered email.
    It seems it's changeteam@weticketit.com

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

Can I ask if anyone that opted for the Ticketmaster voucher has received there's yet? I know the person on the phone said they would be issued as an email but can't remember if they said how long it would take to receive.

They said the Sky Sport package would be applied within 5 to 10 days,
    it hasnt been applied yet to mine and that should be just ticking a box.

markc1184 wrote: »
    Can I ask if anyone that opted for the Ticketmaster voucher has received there's yet? I know the person on the phone said they would be issued as an email but can't remember if they said how long it would take to receive.

They said to me I'd receive a call about it, from TM.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭Sky Ireland: Stephen

Hey everyone,

If any has any particular questions about Sky VIP or their account, please feel free to pop over to our Talk To forum where we'll be able help. You'll find us here http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1598 if you paste the link into your address bar! Unfortunately we're unable to answer any queustions on this thread itself.

All the best,

Stephen

Advertisement