Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options
  • 03-08-2017 8:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

You can download the my sky app to get access to sky VIP.
    I got a free movie in the sky store and free tickets to the all ireland hurling semi final.
    It all depends on how long you've been a member with sky. I have been a member 15+ years so have black level.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

topnotch wrote: »
    You can download the my sky app to get access to sky VIP.
    I got a free movie in the sky store and free tickets to the all ireland hurling semi final.
    It all depends on how long you've been a member with sky. I have been a member 15+ years so have black level.
    good man!! got a free movie and can get the tickets as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

I'm Black VIP and got offered a free movie, free Sky Go Extra and the sports tickets.

Sky Go Extra is €6 a month so I'm happy with that!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

You sir are a indeed top notch.

Off to Cork v Waterford, would have taken this weekend however not sure of my availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nb74

Thanks for this, I'm Black VIP as well. Got a movie and can get sports tickets as well - for those of ye that got All Ireland Semi Final tickets, do ye know are they for stand or terrace? I have my tickets already for Hill 16 so might save them for another event but if they are stand might claim them, would get rid of the other tickets easily enough.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

You get emailed the tickets 2 days before and no indication of where.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭brendan86

Says waiting list on hurling now , that means there all gone for this event?

Thanks, got a free movie.

I've been with sky off and on for over 10 years, but generally quit and sign up again and save 40-50% on their prices, so can't expect too much from them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,771 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Gold VIP (I've been with them 12 years or so but have changed accounts in that time). Free movie, no hurling tickets left though.

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭bkrangle

Thanks OP

Claimed a movie but haven't received the voucher yet

Does this just go straight to one's email?

• Registered Users Posts: 48,132 ✭✭✭✭km79

Fantastic spot OP
    This is why I love boards bargain alerts !
    Free movie
    Sky go extra
    Tickets - will be trying for prem league ones but don't hold our much hope

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,981 ✭✭✭wawaman

How long does it take to get the confirmation about Sky Go Extra?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

bkrangle wrote: »
    Thanks OP

Enter the code GIFT here.
    https://www.skystore.com/redeem

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,446 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

bkrangle wrote: »
    Thanks OP

yep :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Platinum got me a movie(dvd in post as well) and tickets to sports and others things. Not bothered by the tickets though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Berty wrote: »
    Platinum got me a movie(dvd in post as well) and tickets to sports and others things. Not bothered by the tickets though.

If your not using them I'd put them to use!

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭gazzaman22

How often are these "prizes" available.... If i go for one this month, Would you be limited ..... say no more prizes till next month .... or is it open season?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

Berty wrote: »

Yeah, take the tickets and raffle them off here! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Cheers on waiting list for hurling tickets & got some cinema tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭CFC007

If someone isn't using the hurling tickets I'd gladly take them. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,689 ✭✭✭Raoul

I am only on silver level as I had quit sky for about 30 mins so I could get it half price for 6 months. :(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Digitalism

Hopefully the people who claimed the hurling tickets know that if they claim them, they're not eligible for any other free sport tickets for events that will be added down the line apparently. So only claim them if you actually want them and will use them.

I guess thats why theres a waiting list, so people find this out and cancel their tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

I was gold level. Tried to accept the Sky Go extra but it said 'this offer is no longer available to you'? wtf?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Grabbed the app, won't let me join the VIP program, there's an error. I wonder did this prove a little more popular than they expected?

Edit : Exited, restarted, now there's no VIP button! I'll look into this further once I finish folding this tin-foil hat...

Edit 2 : logged out, logged back in, now I'm a member of VIP even though it didn't process my previous attempts correctly. Result! I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

I downloaded the app. I am only seeing images from Game of Thrones. I cant see VIP anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭topnotch

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    I downloaded the app. I am only seeing images from Game of Thrones. I cant see VIP anywhere?

Yep the app has changed for some reason. Keeps logging you out now.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Lenny17123

I had an option for sky go extra free earlier now it appears to be gone! I still have the other options still available but that's now gone. Should have selected it sooner!

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Tweaky

They gave me platinum level ( 8-15 Years)
    I took the sky go extra option but still haven't received a confirmation. Also notice now that the movie they were offering me is gone as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Erik Shin

"Oops.. something went wrong ..please try later"

Can't even log in to see what I can get :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Working perfectly for me on iOS. Are the issues an Android thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Idioteque

Great spot OP!..just read this article which talks about " ‘Money can’t buy’ experiences which you can apply for, such as a trip to Iceland to see some of the Game of Thrones filming locations"...wonder how many of them there are!

Advertisement