Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SKY VIP

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭17togo

Hogey007 wrote:
    Yeah you just have to keep checking. Get e-mail alerts to this thread too as last night when I posted up that there was tickets available to a some events a few people got the NFL tickets. If I notice any again I'll post in here as I'm sure others will too.

Mighty thanks. Have flights and accommodation booked so free tickets would be very much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

The Amazing Spider-man free in sky store (rent and buy)

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭JonnyM

mac1961 wrote: »
    The Amazing Spider-man free in sky store (rent and buy)

Just got it now thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Just got the Sky Go Extra offer today, despite having had the app installed since the day this thread kicked off and being Platinum level all the way along. Dunno if getting Spiderman earlier on pushed me ahead on some sort of notional spend chart... either way, kaching!

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭steirishrover

When I'm on the last part of the ordering process for Spiderman it keeps saying lost internet connection even though I'm fully xonnected.. anyone else have this problem?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭rodders999

When I'm on the last part of the ordering process for Spiderman it keeps saying lost internet connection even though I'm fully xonnected.. anyone else have this problem?

Just tried it now and it sailed through. Maybe trying signing out and logging back in again?

Is this an error by SKY or are they just legit getting rid of stock?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭carltonleon

No problems with mine either, straight through

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Any one call sky as a black customer?? ... It said representative available in 3 minutes, I was holding 20 min after dialing... the fast track must only be available in the UK.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭mac1961

irishfeen wrote: »
    Any one call sky as a black customer?? ... It said representative available in 3 minutes, I was holding 20 min after dialing... the fast track must only be available in the UK.
    I was on twice this week rang 0818719819 and it recognised my number and got through within minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Same when I called them for the mother and father was speaking to someone in less then 2 mins.

They never gave them the touch remote so had to order it for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,796 ✭✭✭bromley52

Loads of PL games at coming soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭psycho93

just went to get Spiderman there and my delivery address is coming up as unknown? have previously used 'buy & keep' with no problem? Called to my daughters house and tried to order/download same movie and got same error address unknown? both on SkyQ. anyone else have similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭jones

psycho93 wrote:
    just went to get Spiderman there and my delivery address is coming up as unknown? have previously used 'buy & keep' with no problem? Called to my daughters house and tried to order/download same movie and got same error address unknown? both on SkyQ. anyone else have similar?

Mine is the same it still works though

London NFL games have been removed from the list of tickets on the app! :-/

Loads of Premier League Games have been put up and put to "Coming Soon" status inc. Liverpool v United, United v Spurs, Everton v Arsenal, Spurs v Liverpool, Chelsea v Watford with a few more.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

17togo wrote: »
    London NFL games have been removed from the list of tickets on the app! :-/

It's also disappeared from my bookings!!

I had 2 tickets booked for this and had paid for flights. Has anyone else who had the tickets booked still got them in their bookings?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭nsa0bupkd3948x

Expect a bad news call soon...

You'll get travel/accommodation expenses refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 ✭✭✭markc1184

I got a voicemail from +443331005000 earlier. It was Sky VIP ringing with regards an event I had booked tickets for. The NFL game is all I had booked. Says they will ring back again later on.

markc1184 wrote: »
    I got a voicemail from +443331005000 earlier. It was Sky VIP ringing with regards an event I had booked tickets for. The NFL game is all I had booked. Says they will ring back again later on.

You won't be going to the NFL I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭CZ 453

Has the event been cancelled?

• Advertisement

CZ 453 wrote: »
    Has the event been cancelled?

Nope, but due to a tech issue, they allowed far too many people book the tickets through the app and they don't have enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,327 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Nope, but due to a tech issue, they allowed far too many people book the tickets through the app and they don't have enough.

Had the same problem myself. Flights and accommodation refunded if you wish and a courtesy gift.

Frustrating but such is life.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Thanks for the replies. As long as I get the flight money refunded I don't mind too much. Woulda been nice to go but once I'm not out of pocket I can't complain too much.

Had the same problem myself. Flights and accommodation refunded if you wish and a courtesy gift.

Frustrating but such is life.

Have to say the lad I was talking to was sound. Can't be a nice way to end a Friday having to ring everyone telling them they aren't going to the NFL.

What was the courtesy gift out of interest? offered other tickets?

At least I can stop checking the app every 5mins now I suppose!

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Thanks for the replies. As long as I get the flight money refunded I don't mind too much. Woulda been nice to go but once I'm not out of pocket I can't complain too much.

They're refunding but not requesting that you don't go. So you can have a weekend in London on them!

irishfeen wrote: »
    What was the courtesy gift out of interest? offered other tickets?

150 ticketmaster voucher either in euro or sterling (but for the relevant store only) or a year's free Sky sports.

150 ticketmaster voucher either in euro or sterling (but for the relevant store only) or a year's free Sky sports.
    Jaysus a years free Sky Sports, to be fair that is sound of them!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Not bad. Nice to see them giving something back

Advertisement