Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,230 ✭✭✭jaxxx

Probably mentioned already but Katie Hopkins. Seriously, has a more worthless human being ever disgraced the planet with their presence? Apart from Piers Morgan that is.

Forgot thread was about 'inexplicable' hatred... derp moment of derpiness.

Oh wait, I can't stand Megan Fox. My shoe has more acting talent than that airhead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

pauliebdub wrote: »
    I like her, it's her sister I inexplicably can't stand.

Grainne is the one I can't stand at all. She seems to lack a personality or any discernible traits besides being a gaelgoir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

After being forced to listen to 2fm in someone else's car this morning, I've come to the conclusion that I really can't stand Jennifer McGuire or whatever she's called these days. She just seems to be a really horrible nasty person. So perhaps it's not so inexplicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭TheDavester

After being forced to listen to 2fm in someone else's car this morning, I've come to the conclusion that I really can't stand Jennifer McGuire or whatever she's called these days. She just seems to be a really horrible nasty person. So perhaps it's not so inexplicable.

She’s over done the mean b!tch gimmick on the republic of Telly

Vague Williams aka Amanda brunker 2k17 - now she seems to go down the ‘anxiety’ route like bressie - another attempt to stay relevant

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Grainne is the one I can't stand at all. She seems to lack a personality or any discernible traits besides being a gaelgoir

Same- her and her sister fancy themselves as models. The amount of photoshop/ posing in any photo or article they're in is just poncy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭Colser

Same- her and her sister fancy themselves as models. The amount of photoshop/ posing in any photo or article they're in is just poncy.

I think Grainne is just so dull and boring,she absolutely ruins Up For The Match imo and the sister just has a very annoying face..I know it sounds like jealousy coming from a woman but I don't think they're great looking and if I was a man I genuinely wouldn't...

Colser wrote: »
    I think Grainne is just so dull and boring,she absolutely ruins Up For The Match imo and the sister just has a very annoying face..I know it sounds like jealousy coming from a woman but I don't think they're great looking and if I was a man I genuinely wouldn't...

She is-completely-like without a teleprompter, she's boring as hell. And you know behind the facade shes a complete cow. (Also her hyping up her engagement as this 'big' story-when it's like 'eh, nobody cares...didn't even know you were divorced from the other fella'.)

Looks fade, ugly's forever. Which is probably why they can't get TV jobs. No, I understand you, I've never been attracted to Grainne-Sile I used to like, but that passed quickly. Apparently, the reason they don't get gigs is because you pay for them, you're paying a fortune for the makeup crew they each have (a personally selected crew, no 'RTE' staff for them).
    There are some stunning presenters on TV3 and RTE-the Seoiges just aren't one of them, they're just hyped up. (I mentioned finding Asiling Bea annoying-but her impersonation of Grainne Seoige on the Savage Eye was just absolutely hilarious).

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

You.

That's right. I can't stand you with your big fat dopey head staring at the screen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Oh God-the one who threatens lawsuits at every opportunity. Crazy lady.

Oh God, I feel bad saying something about a disabled person but to be honest this came from a similarly afflicted person I work with "she needs a bloody good hiding that one".

You.

That's right. I can't stand you with your big fat dopey head staring at the screen.

** turnsoffwebcam **

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭HairyCabbage

Maybe it's been said but Ryan Tubridy

Maybe it's been said but Ryan Tubridy

I don't think it can ever be said enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Bandana boy

Alison Brie
    I used to like her , then I heard she married Dave Franco and she went totally down in my estimation , cant stand her anymore now.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Sting

• Registered Users Posts: 16,099 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

I know he has been mentioned but please can I mention him again
    Dónal Skeehan

I just tuned in to see Croatia on RTE and had to endure Donal Skeehan to see it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,317 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

After Blind Date last night .....Al Porter

SAMTALK wrote: »
    After Blind Date last night .....Al Porter

Welcome to the club!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Dara O'Briain

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

I have posted this before but jesus DONAL SKEEHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillary Clinton-spends two years denouncing Trump, for questionable allegations, ignores 30 years of evidence against her close 'friend' Harvey Weinstein, but she's done it before-see Bill Clinton.

Meryl Streep-see above (also her 'idolizing' Maggie Thatcher as some kind of hero-lady, read a book on her, that crone was crazy).

• Advertisement

That gob****e Fronc or whatever his name is.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

Katherine Thomas +100

SATSUMA wrote: »
    Katherine Thomas +100

Ugh. Loathe her so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,841 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Vogue Williams-talentless head melt.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Jennifer Z according to the RTE website today.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

Tom Hanks. Immediately switch over when I see his face on TV . No idea why.

razorblunt wrote: »

Jennifer Z according to the RTE website today.

Is that how RTE recruit talent now?

Fail on UK Apprentice. Get hired for radio. Given tv "comedy" series with unfunny co-host.

Oh dear.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Is that how RTE recruit talent now?

Fail on UK Apprentice. Get hired for radio. Given tv "comedy" series with unfunny co-host.

Oh dear.

Was she on The Apprentice?
    I think talent has no bearing on RTE giving roles, from what I can recall she gave the Irish Mammy role a good go on Republic of Telly. Must have a great agent!

You have to love the response to being fired by Alan Sugar.
    But the pair were unrepentant, saying after the show: “We made Apprentice history - there has never been a double firing before.

How very "ah but you have heard of me" of her.

razorblunt wrote: »
    Was she on The Apprentice?
    I think talent has no bearing on RTE giving roles, from what I can recall she gave the Irish Mammy role a good go on Republic of Telly. Must have a great agent!

Yeah apparently she applied - dead serious like!

Blown away when I realised she was a "comic".

Though next to that Dermot thing my dog is Lenny Bruce.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,069 ✭✭✭✭fryup

ZeroCool17 wrote: »
    James corden. Don't know why, just can't stand him

he's like one of those loud english twats you meet at holiday resorts abroad who wants to be the centre of attention all the time

"just havin a laff mate!"

Advertisement