Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Rosemary McCabe

Ara come on now Lexie that's harsh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

anna080 wrote: »
    Ara come on now Lexie that's harsh :pac:
    Shut up you, boards bitch :D

<3 you Anna :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,835 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Go on a diet?

Meow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

hmmm. aaah Lixie & Anna you're both tolerable in equal measure, cos yee don't fill up threads with gunk in other forums at all.

It's a fook like gugleguy that I cannot stand!!

^ not sure if youre being nice or trying to be mean!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

being nice to little Anna.

not sure about yourself :D

*fist*

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,209 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Amanda "just give me attention" Brunker

Todays attention is she was asked to do stuff by a "Irish Harvey Weinstein"

Sure love.

She really would do or say anything for attention

What story next week will she'll try to latch on to saying it happened to her

Roz Purcell joining the trump bandwagon by saying he said sexual stuff on her and when asked what was it, it was him saying she was attractive
    There are some twits like her, bunker and Vogue and you’d wonder how desperate they are to stay in the public eye

• Registered Users Posts: 8,278 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

She really would do or say anything for attention

What story next week will she'll try to latch on to saying it happened to her

I'd imagine if the story was about 'testicular cancer' she'd make it about her too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

I'll admit it...I'm a sleazy bastard so when I say I'd prefer to kick Vogue Williams in the vijayjay as opposed to riding her it suggests that I really don't like the chic.

Now .. Ray Darcy...I'd have to say I couldn't hate the cnut more if he came into me gaf stole the last packet of Tayto out of the goodie box,drank me last beer out of the fridge and fiddled with one of my kids....I don't like Ray Darcy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭bobwilliams

I'll admit it...I'm a sleazy bastard so when I say I'd prefer to kick Vogue Williams in the vijayjay as opposed to riding her it suggests that I really don't like the chic.

Now .. Ray Darcy...I'd have to say I couldn't hate the cnut more if he came into me gaf stole the last packet of Tayto out of the goodie box,drank me last beer out of the fridge and fiddled with one of my kids....I don't like Ray Darcy.

Roisin Ingle, Roisin Ingle....

This bloody tweet makes me want to vomit. 3 people died, one woman was a pallative care nurse, who essentially had to make unnecessary journeys.

And they tweet this.

https://twitter.com/roisiningle/status/919824760581885952

I'm pro choice, I am, but when you peddle an agenda, in the most stressful times...you deserve a bloody slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

To be honest i hadn't thought of them until now. Must be a terrible situation for them.

To be honest i hadn't thought of them until now. Must be a terrible situation for them.

Women getting terminations? It's an elective procedure, it's not something like a lung or kidney transplant, where day by day you could be ineligible. Both have to be kept overnight, before the procedure.

• Registered Users Posts: 443 ✭✭DaeryssaOne

Anne Hathaway

And I want to like her - I really do, Devil Wears Prada is a pretty good chick flick, she's really good in Les Mes, she seems like a perfectly nice person in interviews but my god when I see her I still want to rip off my own arm just so I have something to throw at her :D

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭StillThinking

jobr wrote:
    Anne Hathaway

Don't chat, I have no idea what it is but just hate the sight of her

In keeping, or in Vogue, as you might say-the rtesecretproducer account tweeted about this.

https://twitter.com/rtesecretpro/status/920342340623007744

A person claiming to suffer from anxiety-starts condemning a person and thus making their anxiety worse.

This is an interesting thread-note the 'send article on to Vogue, Vogue denies it-then proceeds to block the user'....

She's a waste of time-but as along as the Late Late proceeds to sink lower and lower, below the bar, she'll get continued air-sapping coverage.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭w/s/p/c/

Jason Byrne the "comedian".  Never found him funny.  Then read the below this morning, if it was anyone else the book would be thrown at them.  I am sure those 13 penalty points appeared out of thin air.  Disgraceful!

http://www.independent.ie/entertainment/television/tv-news/there-was-nobody-else-to-get-my-son-it-was-a-last-minute-thing-jason-byrne-on-driving-with-no-insurance-or-licence-36238727.html

In keeping, or in Vogue, as you might say-the rtesecretproducer account tweeted about this.

https://twitter.com/rtesecretpro/status/920342340623007744

A person claiming to suffer from anxiety-starts condemning a person and thus making their anxiety worse.

This is an interesting thread-note the 'send article on to Vogue, Vogue denies it-then proceeds to block the user'....

She's a waste of time-but as along as the Late Late proceeds to sink lower and lower, below the bar, she'll get continued air-sapping coverage.

Her like Lon's or a typical sjw twitter feed is an echo chamber - if you merely disagree with them, you get blocked and accused of being something-phobic or something-ist

• Advertisement

Her like Lon's or a typical sjw twitter feed is an echo chamber - if you merely disagree with them, you get blocked and accused of being something-phobic or something-ist

I like beating them to the punch-block ahead of time. Hence I don't care if they read my tweet or whatever.

Also, we've seen how 'bots' can easily be purchased-almost 80 K follows but very few likes on her tweets...yeah, something is up.

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

I don't know if anyone has said this.. and I am surprised I haven't yet. NEVEN MAGUIRE. Why is RTÉ hell-bent on employing closeted men?!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,073 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

never_mind wrote: »
    I don't know if anyone has said this.. and I am surprised I haven't yet. NEVEN MAGUIRE. Why is RTÉ hell-bent on employing closeted men?!

I dont mind Neven , in the grand scheme of things anyone is better than Donal Skeehan ! But every time Neven says the word Restront I want to scream at the teli its Restaurants ITS Restaurants ITS RESTAURANTS

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

Sandi Toksvig.

When she describes what the contestants on the Bake Off are baking her inflection and tone of voice boils my piss.

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭loudymacloud

never_mind wrote: »

he has the dead eyes of a killer....

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭never_mind

he has the dead eyes of a killer....

And he's from Cavan.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,079 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

That ball-less gimp in the caaaaawr insurance ad.who "just got the tattoo of your name"

Looks like he is bitch whipped big time.

Grow a pair you wimp .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Bahanaman

I'm sure they're grand fellas and good luck to them but when I hear either Picture This or Kodaline on the radio I feel like smashing the thing in! Something about the voices of both lead singers that drives me mental.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

anna080 wrote: »
    Peter Andre

Aaarrrr come on .... He seems like a really down to earth guy ,,,, I suppose he shows a lot of emotion which would annoy tough cold heart bastards but I think he's sound ...

Music sucks tho

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Rac60

Chelsea Chanel Dudley AKA Chanel West Coast of that show Ridiculousness.

The most irritating laugh I ever heard

Advertisement