Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

Nick Clegg enrages me

• Registered Users Posts: 15,405 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

AMKC wrote: »
    Teressa Mannion from RTE. Can't stand her. Any time she is on the news I change the station.

Always felt she very intentionally ramped up the drama for her break out moment "do not make any unnecessary journeys" -she revelled in the reaction and publicity

Ed Sheeran.

That's not inexplicable!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Majella (Mrs Daniel ) O Donnell . Seeks attention at any given opportunity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

That's not inexplicable!

2/3 's of this is not inexplicable, what is though is the inability of people to read the thread title.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,286 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Majella (Mrs Daniel ) O Donnell . Seeks attention at any given opportunity

if you can give a reason then its not really inexplicable is it?

if you can give a reason then its not really inexplicable is it?

It might be to others though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,642 ✭✭✭MRnotlob606

Scarlet Joe hand Sen. She won't reply to my texts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Victoria Beckham. Smile for once Smuggy McSourpuss, your face won't crack.

David Mc Williams

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Lambay island

My wife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭pauliebdub

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Grainne Seoige

I like her, it's her sister I inexplicably can't stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭danmanw8

James Corden

He's a big american success right now but people in England are meant to haaaate him

I've heard he's really rude but his carpool karaokes are good

• Registered Users Posts: 8,292 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

danmanw8 wrote: »
    He's a big american success right now but people in England are meant to haaaate him

I've heard he's really rude but his carpool karaokes are good

He's done damaged his image in the states with him practically licking Sean Spicer-it infuriated those he's trying to get on his show.
    You done screwed up, Corden.

Also, the trailer for the Peter Rabbit movie, in which he voices Peter, has debuted. Hate is the unifier in regards to the trailer-it looks shockingly terrible.

Always felt she very intentionally ramped up the drama for her break out moment "do not make any unnecessary journeys" -she revelled in the reaction and publicity
    Do you really think that's true, in all probability?

Some agencies (I think the NRA) have pounced on that viral video to use her as an immediately recognizable voice for their advertising campaign. But I don't in any way think this was calculated on her part. I think she genuinely couldn't hear through her earpiece, and shouted down the mic as we all might shout down the phone during a wild storm. (Un)fortunately for her, she was live on TV at the time.

Sorry, I know this thread is supposed to be about 'inexplicable' dislikes, but I really think her case is perfectly understandable without being cynical.

As for me, one person I inexplicably dislike is Áine Lawlor. Seems like a lovely, empathetic person who has been through some very tough life experiences; I just cannot stand her. I have no cogent explanation for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭h7nlrp2v0g5u48

Brian Kerr his voice goes through me when his commentating on the soccer. He's absolutely everywhere and he just loves to be heard. RTE and TV3 must be badly stuck for co commentators when they have to get him to cover the matches.

Do you really think that's true, in all probability?

Some agencies (I think the NRA) have pounced on that viral video to use her as an immediately recognizable voice for their advertising campaign. But I don't in any way think this was calculated on her part. I think she genuinely couldn't hear through her earpiece, and shouted down the mic as we all might shout down the phone during a wild storm. (Un)fortunately for her, she was live on TV at the time.

Sorry, I know this thread is supposed to be about 'inexplicable' dislikes, but I really think her case is perfectly understandable without being cynical.

As for me, one person I inexplicably dislike is Áine Lawlor. Seems like a lovely, empathetic person who has been through some very tough life experiences; I just cannot stand her. I have no cogent explanation for this.

I'm gonna be controversial here--Christina Noble and Adi Roche...

*ducks*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

Brian Kerr his voice goes through me when his commentating on the soccer. He's absolutely everywhere and he just loves to be heard. RTE and TV3 must be badly stuck for co commentators when they have to get him to cover the matches.

Speaking of commentators... Dave McIntyre. A right sap! :mad:

I'm gonna be controversial here--Christina Noble and Adi Roche...

*ducks*

Christina Noble for me too .

Eamonn Holmes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,922 ✭✭✭snowflaker

People that tell me iPhones are overpriced- sorry, did I spend your money? Fcuk off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Biggest lickspittle on boardz

The backstabbing by Chris O Donoghue and Dil Wickremasinghe towards George Hook really marked their cards as snivelling two faced opportunistic rat basterds. I look forward to seeing them falling on their own swords at some point in the future. It was like something out of House Of Cards, the way they whipped the public into frenzy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭mistersifter

The backstabbing by Chris O Donoghue and Dil Wickremasinghe towards George Hook really marked their cards as snivelling two faced opportunistic rat basterds. I look forward to seeing them falling on their own swords at some point in the future. It was like something out of House Of Cards, the way they whipped the public into frenzy.

I wouldn't expect anything else out of those two other than predictable, general criticisms that amount to saying "discrimination is bad, m'kay!?". They're only interested in saying the "right thing" and sounding appropriately outraged. Not saying I support Hook or anything, but not too interested in hearing these two eejits denounce him.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭Archeron

Brian Dennehy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭TheDavester

I despise him, as he sounds moany and whingy all the time and from listening to him he has some irrational hatred of Cork City when theyre on RTE....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,091 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Daithi O Se on Rose of Tralee

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Simon Harris, such a punchable face

I despise him, as he sounds moany and whingy all the time and from listening to him he has some irrational hatred of Cork City when theyre on RTE....

Imagine what it must have been like to train under him. Showing up to training in the morning knowing you weren't gonna have a good day must have been torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

snivelling two faced opportunistic rat basterds.
    They should co host a show and this should be the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Amanda ‘il do or say any thing for attention or jump on a bandwagon’ brunker - her call in on Hefner on newstalk this morning was irritating

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭mikekerry

Brian McFadden
    Ronan Keating
    Vogue Williams
    Jason Byrne
    Neil Delamare
    Al Porter

Advertisement