Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is someone you inexplicably can't stand?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,298 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Ian O'Doherty

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭trashcan

branie2 wrote: »
    Ian O'Doherty

That's not inexplicable.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,692 ✭✭✭✭blueser

Brian Kerr his voice goes through me when his commentating on the soccer. He's absolutely everywhere and he just loves to be heard. RTE and TV3 must be badly stuck for co commentators when they have to get him to cover the matches.
    Hear hear. That bloody accent of his; terrible to listen to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Claude Wilton

Tom McGurk.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Alan Hansen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Pat kenny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭JillyQ

Pat kenny

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

You just know from looking at her that Taylor Swift is a total ©unt.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,285 ✭✭✭RabbleRouser2k

Amanda ‘il do or say any thing for attention or jump on a bandwagon’ brunker - her call in on Hefner on newstalk this morning was irritating

Oh dear God, newstalk brought her on? What the hell did she have to contribute?

(Also, it's not inexplicable why people hate her)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,369 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Prince Anyname

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Oh dear God, newstalk brought her on? What the hell did she have to contribute?

(Also, it's not inexplicable why people hate her)

About Hef's death, bashing him and being her usual attention seeking self...calling him a creep etc - I think she's trying to go down rmc/lon/mullaly route...

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭bobdcow

Jim Beglin, the sports commentator

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

sabat wrote: »
    You just know from looking at her that Taylor Swift is a total ©unt.

Yes. A bit too saccharine looking to be trustworthy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

Yes. A bit too saccharine looking to be trustworthy

Not really inexplicable though considering the cynical way she and her record company have behaved towards her legion of fans.

About Hef's death, bashing him and being her usual attention seeking self...calling him a creep etc - I think she's trying to go down rmc/lon/mullaly route...

So she's bashing him, while desperately wanting to be a playboy model...oh yeezus, she gets worse everyday.

This is the woman who was all like 'support Ireland's first page 3 model' and was so desperate for a tv career, she unleashed a plague of awful ones on us .
    Like, she's hypocritical to the extreme. She launched her 'career' by being a Miss Ireland-a show one could pretty much call a cattle mart for pretty girls. Condemning Hefner is another disgusting attempt by her to stay relevant. Especially when she's done photos as stupid as this.

?width=630&version=1675558

(As did Ryan Tubridy when was all like 'I didn't like Hugh Hefner, he left me #
    cold'-I'd imagine Hefner had little time for him too, as does anyone).

Meanwhile, others spoke about how Hugh Hefner was the guy who paid more than the going rate to writers and cartoonists who worked for his magazine-he was a savvy business man. The women who posed in the mag were well paid too, in comparison to others. He helped them better themselves.
    (Funny how feminists are all 'women should be allowed control their own bodies' but the moment they pose nude, it's 'becoming a commodity' and 'catering to the male gaze'...still their choice). He also stood up for equal rights, a surprising number of causes too.

Oh God-the indo published her article. I refuse to read it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

People who are obsessed with horses. Drives me mad for some unknown reason. I feel like everyone had a 'horse girl' in their class at school.

Ray37 wrote: »
    People who are obsessed with horses. Drives me mad for some unknown reason. I feel like everyone had a 'horse girl' in their class at school.

Had a couple of em in school-some of them were fine and dandy, like, no hassle at all, genuinely nice people. Like, horses were their therapy.

Others tho...

My aunt and her husband raised horses and cattle, until they cut back and stayed exclusively with horses. And they regretted it. Cattle are so much easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,929 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Brian Kerr his voice goes through me when his commentating on the soccer. He's absolutely everywhere and he just loves to be heard. RTE and TV3 must be badly stuck for co commentators when they have to get him to cover the matches.

So many women I've met that don't know each other told me he chatted them up... Likes his under 30s :)

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Christina Noble for me too .

Eamonn Holmes

I saw comedian Stuart Lee last night and he said the daily mail used to root in steve Coogans bins for used condoms and get Éamonn homes to sniff them to identify the lady like a pig hunting for truffles

mikekerry wrote: »
    Brian McFadden
    Ronan Keating
    Vogue Williams
    Jason Byrne
    Neil Delamare
    Al Porter

The tv critic in the indo ingeniously described vogue as "the usually reclusive and camera shy vogue Williams"

• Advertisement

Tom McGurk.

Cnt

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Hitman3000 wrote: »
    Not really inexplicable though considering the cynical way she and her record company have behaved towards her legion of fans.

I didn't know about that. I don't follow their lives or careers or anything like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Peter Andre

• Registered Users Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Stuart Clark Editor of Hot Press

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Dr. Ciara Kelly. Have to turn the radio station as soon as I hear her voice

• Registered Users Posts: 16,103 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Dr Eva Orsmond

Roz Purcell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭TheDavester

Niamh Herbert - attention seeking millenial windbag

Niamh Herbert - attention seeking millenial windbag

Oh God-the one who threatens lawsuits at every opportunity. Crazy lady.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭cbreeze

Marty Morrissey - not all of him but those strange teeth

Advertisement