Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

This post has been deleted.

Especially since it was free flow alcohol, €3 and id defo drink pints, but for 6.20 im bringing my bag of cans.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Who in their right mind thinks you can get a pint of beer at a festival for €3?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

Why would Bulmers sell something at a lesser profit if they don't have to? Do you have any idea how business works?
    And you can't equate the cost of Bulmers in a Tesco to Bulmers at a festival. It's just not the same.

• Advertisement

Like you said, captive audience. I'm sure they worked out their profit projections and it made financial sense to not drop their price.
    Perhaps Veuve Cliquot are trying to entice people to drink Champagne, and a premium brand at that. You're not really going to convince people that Bulmers is a nice cider to drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

THe Bulmers bars were pretty much empty anytime I went to them on Friday or Saturday, but extremely busy on Sunday. I guess they live off of the day trippers and people who have run out of booze.

• Registered Users Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Homesick Alien

I agree 6.20 was far too punchy but you're off your head if you think they'd get anywhere close to 3 Eur unless they sold cans (which I would be fine with if they were cold)

Could have just gone round collecting the empty beer cups. 31 cups = 1 beer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

MJohnston wrote: »
    Could have just gone round collecting the empty beer cups. 31 cups = 1 beer

Those pesky kids got there before me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,511 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

I'm starting to get a bit angry with Body&Soul now, they are fcuking the volunteers around, or should I say Ticketbooth the third party that B&S have hired to look after our festival bonds. That is nearly two weeks now since they emailed us that our bonds was refunded, but even looking in my balance today no bloody funds.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Peesh89

Did any one get the email the last few days about loyalty tickets for 2018?
    Registered but haven't heard anything after that and supposed to be going on sale today?

Is it too early to make a 2018 thread yet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Banatamon

No code yet either. Tickets on sale at 12 though we seem to be able to buy the campervan tickets already.

Another price hike on the tickets again this year unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Peesh89

Just got an email there, panic over.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭phunkadelic

'Loyalty' price is €149 each. Taking the piss. Generic code too

I know a jump from 99 to 149 in 2 years is a bit extreme. But I guess with no Glastonbury there will be more interest. You can pay in installments though with the loyalty code I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

Banatamon wrote: »
    No code yet either. Tickets on sale at 12 though we seem to be able to buy the campervan tickets already.

do you have a link?

Just had a look and they have taken down the link for the campervan tickets!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

haven't been for the full weekend for the last few years because of Glastonbury, so picked up a ticket just now.
    no idea if I'll go or if friends will be, but I probably wouldn't pay whatever the full price ticket will be, so makes sense to get it on the instalment plan now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

recieved no email and cannot find tickets on ticketbooth or ticketmaster ...

link someone please

recieved no email and cannot find tickets on ticketbooth or ticketmaster ...

link someone please
    PM'd :)

Wait whhhhaaaat. Why so early this year? I didn't get any email about it ffs. If anyone can PM me that'd be great.

Actually nevermind, it was in my spam folder -_-

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Can someone please PM me the loyalty code - thought I had registered for it but received no email :-(

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭Granite Head

Cheers guys (x3) :)

2024 Gigs and Events: Jarlath Regan, Depeche Mode, Roisin Murphy, Pip Blom, Nouvelle Vogue, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Murder Capital, Pixies, The Stranglers, Liam Gallagher & John Squires, The Jesus & Mary Chain, DJ Shadow, Cam Cole, Fight Like Apes, The Hives, Somebody's Child, Kacey Musgraves, Sprints, Nadine Shah, Jane Weaver, Bob Log lll, Jimmy Carr, Richard Hawley, Beyond The Pale, LCD Sound System, Patti Smith, Night & Day Festival, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, The Beat, All Together Now, Electric Picnic, Bonny Prince Billy, Phospherescant, Ride, Dirt Birds, Arab Strap, Tommy Tiernan, The Last Dinner Party, John Grant, Iron & Wine x2, Therapy, Ezra Collective, Nick Cave, Peter Hook & The Light, Idles, Khruangbin, Lightning Seeds, Fontaines DC, Amble

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

What the...! I missed this loyalty code nonsense completely :rolleyes:

Is it a generic code and if so can anyone forward it?

I'll send it now :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

€149, feck that. Will wait and see the line up first and decide then

Advertisement