Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul Festival 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

What the...! I missed this loyalty code nonsense completely :rolleyes:

Is it a generic code and if so can anyone forward it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

I'll send it now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 310 ✭✭LG1234

€149, feck that. Will wait and see the line up first and decide then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,548 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

LG1234 wrote: »
    €149, feck that. Will wait and see the line up first and decide then

I always pick up the earlybirds for this and EP, because at the very least someone will be happy to buy them at the lower price, even if the festival itself isn't sold out. Decent investment to make!

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Dalkeybabe

Hi
    I went to this festival a few times with my sister and initially we liked it but then it got bigger, less friendly about 3 years ago and full of drugs so everyone not bothered with the chats like before.
    Just wondering has anyone gone this year & last year? How did you find it?
    There are early bird tickets on at the mo so thought I might avail of them if it sounded any crack.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18 dazzling_jem

Hey Guys, I'm probably miles too late but thought I'd chance my arm. Could someone pm me the loyalty code? I tried registering, but it never arrived into my inbox. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭grudgehugger

Hey Guys, I'm probably miles too late but thought I'd chance my arm. Could someone pm me the loyalty code? I tried registering, but it never arrived into my inbox. Thanks!

Pm sent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,482 ✭✭✭JG009

This post has been deleted.

There were no drugs, at all. Ya hear me. None.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Dalkeybabe wrote: »
    it got bigger, less friendly about 3 years ago and full of drugs so everyone not bothered with the chats like before.
    Just wondering has anyone gone this year & last year? How did you find it?

My first year going was 3 years ago and I would probably say this year was the chillest out of the last 3. I think the line-up kind of turned away the chunk of the crowds and I'm pretty sure it didn't sell out this year and it was all the better for it.

I don't know what Body&Soul was like before it got a bit bigger but I can only assume it was similar to other smaller festivals that are dotted around Ireland currently where it's so small that the friendly communal vibe is more prominent.

It's natural that as any festival gets bigger and more popular that there'll be more of an influx of the younger crowd and a visible rise in drug-use. Not that you won't find plenty of young people and drug-use at ANY Irish festival anyways.

Body&Soul is still a pretty friendly place, especially compared to Electric Picnic. Maybe if you're looking for the awesome smaller festival vibe go to something like Vantastival, Another Love Story, Knockanstockan, Sunflower Fest, Bare in the Woods, Arcadian Field etc etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

JG009 wrote: »
    There were no drugs, at all. Ya hear me. None.

None left over you mean :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22 eoghan18

Is anyone volunteering at B&S at EP this year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭mrsmags16

Hi all. Me and hubby missed it this year as we had a baby (!) and are dying to bring him next year when he is 1. Anyone who has a code, I would be so grateful if you could PM it to me if you're not using it. We really need something to look forward to!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,585 ✭✭✭irishfan9

anyone want to send me the loyalty code? thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Peesh89

PM's sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭Dalkeybabe

Thanks for responding to my question in a realistic fashion unlike some eejits!
    It sounds like it would be worth going back to : )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,448 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Now the long wait for the 2018 line up.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭charlietully

Im done with the hoards of youth at EP, time for change, just booked ticket for next years body and soul instead, anyone know when their camper van tickets go on sale?

Im done with the hoards of youth at EP, time for change, just booked ticket for next years body and soul instead, anyone know when their camper van tickets go on sale?

They already are/were, I got mine during the Earlybird Loyalty phase, maybe they havent put them back on sale yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 419 ✭✭JesusRef

Can anyone pm me a loyalty code please?
    Thanks in advance!!!

• Advertisement

JesusRef wrote: »
    Can anyone pm me a loyalty code please?
    Thanks in advance!!!

I think they've stopped selling the loyalty tickets and are onto Tier 1s now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,501 ✭✭✭PabloAndRoy

The link from the bodyandsoul.ie website links to this: (https://events.ticketbooth.eu/event/campervan-ticket)

NhQMQ7N.png

This is pretty confusing ...

The search facility on ticketbooth.eu is not good .. I searched for "Body&Soul", no results. "Body&Soul Festival 2018", no results. FInally I tried "body" ... ah there it is.

I cant find the campervan tickets even if they do exist.

They might be sold out.

MJohnston wrote: »
    They might be sold out.

Surely not ... its a pretty big field and I have never seen it totally full. Mind you I wasn't there this year.

Hopefully not, if you hear anything more please let me know.

Ask them on Twitter, they've always responded to my questions there. I got my tickets and campervan pass already so I won't do it for ye ;)

MJohnston wrote: »
    Ask them on Twitter, they've always responded to my questions there. I got my tickets and campervan pass already so I won't do it for ye ;)
    Ah man, after me buying you pints all Sunday evening, I'm not on twitter, I will have to sign up, hate FB and Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭WM18

Surely not ... its a pretty big field and I have never seen it totally full. Mind you I wasn't there this year.

Got one this morning, so still available....

WM18 wrote: »

what site you get it from mate?

• Advertisement

WM18 wrote: »

Do you have a link for that please?

I still cannot find it ... goddamn ticketbooth website.

Advertisement