Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season long bets/accumulators (2017/18)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,056 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

Thinking of backing City/United, City/Chelsea, United/City and Chelsea/City straight forecasts for a total of round 100, each one to win about 300. Does this cover all feasible top 2s? Could Spurs conceivably sneak in there?

Also considering going big on Huddersfield/Brighton relegation double. Surely dead certs for the drop, just like Hull and Burnley were last year?:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Boyles have enhanced Man City to win the title from 7/4 to 3/1 today.

IMHO I think Brighton will stay up, as long as they don't go off the rails like they did after securing promotion. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Trimm Trabb

Boyles have enhanced Man City to win the title from 7/4 to 3/1 today.

IMHO I think Brighton will stay up, as long as they don't go off the rails like they did after securing promotion. :pac:

That online only or would you get it in shop?

Was there a max stake?

The max stake is €20, and it's available both online and in shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Read the Racing Post pull out and gone with the below:

Man City @15/8
    Boro Top 6 @ 4/6
    Blackburn Top 6 @ 4/6
    Luton Top 7 @ 1/2
    Tranmere to be Promoted @ 1/2
    Linfield @ 10/11
    Real Madrid @ 10/11
    Amiens to be Relegated @6/4

215/1 as of last night with Bet365

• Advertisement

My season outrights, focus on wrong end of table

Relegation trebles:
    Burnley, Huddersfield & Stoke @ 50/1
    €5.59 Single
    Brighton, Burnley & Watford @ 33/1
    €8.83 Single
    Burnley, Huddersfield & Swansea @ 33/1
    €9.00 Single
    Brighton, Huddersfield & Newcastle @ 50/1
    €20.00 Single

Sadio Mane (Liverpool) top scorer @ 40/1
    €8.00 E/W Single

Brighton to finish bottom @ 5/1
    €50.00 Single

Burnley bottom at Christmas @ 7/1
    €37.50 Single

1st: Chelsea, 2nd: Man City, 3rd: Man Utd @ 40/1
    €24.40 Single

1st: Man Utd, 2nd: Man City @ 12/1
    €23.08 Single

Man City title winners @ 13/8
    €114.07 Single

• Registered Users Posts: 12,028 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Each prem team to get a red card this season 12/1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken Eddie Howe LMA manager of the year @21.00 on powers

Also small stakes on some long shots in the 'To be top on Sep 1st' market on Betfair

Newcastle @51.00
    Huddersfield @ 91.00 (101 available on 188bet)
    Bournemouth @61.00

I really like Couthino in the 'most assists' market @8.00 on Coral however I won't be taking it just yet for obvious reasons especially given all the speculation today.

If he stays, he will be in a new central role feeding Salah and Mane. Goals haven't been a problem for Liverpool with a full XI and no AFCON. Hopefully it will be a better price by the time the transfer window closes if he's still on Pool's books.

Good luck for the season lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I should have noticed this earlier, but I consider Real Madrid to win the league (1.8) a very safe addition to any long term accumulator, and a great bet in its own right

• Registered Users Posts: 23,839 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

Same as above, you can forget about barca this season
    I see real more of a 4/7 shot or less

Will be looking to double real with something for a decent stake

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Suarez out for a month now as well.

Sadio Mane (Liverpool) top scorer @ 40/1
    €8.00 E/W Single

Put a bit on Firmino at the same price.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Read the Racing Post pull out and gone with the below:

Man City @15/8
    Boro Top 6 @ 4/6
    Blackburn Top 6 @ 4/6
    Luton Top 7 @ 1/2
    Tranmere to be Promoted @ 1/2
    Linfield @ 10/11
    Real Madrid @ 10/11
    Amiens to be Relegated @6/4

215/1 as of last night with Bet365

That Amiens price looks tasty, sitting bottom after 3 games without even finding the net.

I have a sinking feeling that Huddersfield to be relegated is going to be the thing that sinks my season-long accas.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

I'm thinking west ham top 10 finish could sink mine

• Registered Users Posts: 6,293 ✭✭✭Dio On The Doubles

Taken Eddie Howe LMA manager of the year @21.00 on powers

Also small stakes on some long shots in the 'To be top on Sep 1st' market on Betfair

Newcastle @51.00
    Huddersfield @ 91.00 (101 available on 188bet)
    Bournemouth @61.00

I really like Couthino in the 'most assists' market @8.00 on Coral however I won't be taking it just yet for obvious reasons especially given all the speculation today.

If he stays, he will be in a new central role feeding Salah and Mane. Goals haven't been a problem for Liverpool with a full XI and no AFCON. Hopefully it will be a better price by the time the transfer window closes if he's still on Pool's books.

Good luck for the season lads.

Getting some great bang for my buck on Huddersfield to be top of the league on Sept 1st @91.00. United are in first place on goal difference. It's a tough ask with Utd four goals ahead and Huddersfield underdogs at home to the Saints, never know though. Leicesters form gives me some hope they might get a point too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

My west ham top 10 finish looks decked already

Anyone given any thought to Champions League outrights? Who other than Real do you guys see as serious contenders?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Anyone given any thought to Champions League outrights? Who other than Real do you guys see as serious contenders?

PSG.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

el diablo wrote: »
    PSG.

Mmm, they're second favourites with Bet365. 13/2 seems very short to me for a team that (AFAIK) has never been past the qf...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,746 ✭✭✭el diablo

Mmm, they're second favourites with Bet365. 13/2 seems very short to me for a team that (AFAIK) has never been past the qf...

I'm not backing them at that price. Just saying they definitely have a chance after all those hundreds of millions they've spent.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Have gone big on top scorer instead of winner: Ronaldo outright and Griezman, Dries Mertens and Yedder e/w. Also backing Liverpool to be the furthest progressing English team @ 6/1, which I think is great value.

Small bets longshot too on Villareal, Sociedad and Bilbao for the Europa. Viva Espana!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Hello after a long break.

Hopefully some of you still remember me, as I have a special request. With the risk of getting banned I will post it here, as it's connected to season long accumulators (even if not in football).

As some of you maybe know since March we have a very restrictive (12% turnover tax paid by clients) gambling law in Poland. Since then I am playing for peanuts at legal polish bookies trying to find a proper angle for the future.

But there is a couple of over/under NBA bets for team wins I want to make and which William Hill and Paddy Power have it in their offer.

So I'm looking for a someone with long history here who could make this bets for me (preferably in shops) after I would send money.

Would appreciate help here. You can contact me via PM.

Regards
    W.

PS. I will gladly post my coupons here after bets will be placed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

Harry Wink@ 2.75 to make world cup squad is something you should really be on. I'd be throwing money at it if I was with BetVictor

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/england/to-make-england-world-cup-2018-squad

Man City title winners @ 13/8
    €114.07 Single

Gonna cash this out (about €50 short of the jackpot) cos my bet365 bank is running low. Anyone advise me to wait till after the Manchester derby?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,418 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

About 135 profit as it stands if you cash out, long time to wait for the extra 50, maybe partial cash out if available might suit you.

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    About 135 profit as it stands if you cash out, long time to wait for the extra 50, maybe partial cash out if available might suit you.

Have cashed it all out, if City lose to United at the weekend the offer will be much lower. Plus there's a (small) chance their season could fall apart and I'd end up with nothing.:P
    Have gone big on top scorer instead of winner: Ronaldo outright

Thinking of cashing in my chips here too but it's not letting me ATM. Could easily see Real going out next round if they get a tough draw...

Pp paid out city this morning. Hope you didn't cash out

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Each prem team to get a red card this season 12/1

15 and counting i think?

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    15 and counting i think?

12 by my maths

Advertisement