Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sexual Harassment Caught on Video

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

ScumLord wrote: »
    Belligerent. I'm sure you have been in situations where you've seen someone get cornered in an argument when they know full well they're wrong but won't admit it and instead double down rather than capitulate.

I have, yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

silverharp wrote: »
    the hugh mungus one last year was hoot in terms of karma, in that case it was the person videoing who tried to play the victim and whose internal voice was on the fritz

There was also the nutter who tried a similar thing over an Uber driver having a bobblehead hula dancer on his dashboard that also backfired spectacularly on her.

I wonder if both of these were also suffering from a mental illness or just loudmouth over opinionated **** like the girl in this current video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Venom wrote: »
    There was also the nutter who tried a similar thing over an Uber driver having a bobblehead hula dancer on his dashboard that also backfired spectacularly on her.

I wonder if both of these were also suffering from a mental illness or just loudmouth over opinionated **** like the girl in this current video.
    When she's talking to herself in public about how mermaids exist and were eaten by predators I think there's probably more to is than just being an over opinionated wanker, to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Billy86 wrote: »
    When she's talking to herself in public about how mermaids exist and were eaten by predators I think there's probably more to is than just being an over opinionated wanker, to be fair.
    I don't think so. I know some normal people who will believe conspiracy theories. There's a lot of information out there and we seem to have a generation that believes it can believe whatever it wants and it's somehow valid. I think there are definitely people living isolated lives in cities and they just don't know any better. I don't think acting crazy or saying crazy things necessarily makes someone crazy.

I don't think so. I know some normal people who will believe conspiracy theories. There's a lot of information out there and we seem to have a generation that believes it can believe whatever it wants and it's somehow valid. I think there are definitely people living isolated lives in cities and they just don't know any better. I don't think acting crazy or saying crazy things necessarily makes someone crazy.
    Well there's also truth in that, which is really depressing re the state of society at present.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I've never had a fight with a friend on a night out that would alert others that there was an arguement happening.

What if you were filmed putting a shovel through someone's windscreen?

Genuine question.

I don't agree that the couple did anything wrong by recording the abuse. Considering she was accusing them of sexual harassment. I don't think it's fair to assume the young couple should have been able to diagnose someone with a mental illness while being thoroughly abused.

I do however, hate the fact that these kind of videos get posted online so frequently.

I hate the whole premise of everything we do potentially ending up on the internet, every mistake we make being there to potentially ruin our lives. God knows I've made some cock ups over the years that I was mortified for after and I'm so glad smartphones weren't around in those days.

And I agree with others that there are some people in the world who are just assholes filled with bitterness and jealousy. I've been targeted for it myself - most recently right here on boards, by someone who apparently is actually qualified help the mentally ill. So that definitely happens.

Expecting the couple to be able distinguish which kind of person was on the other side of the camera within that short time is unfair I think. Them posting in online afterwards was a bad idea though, imo.

CT believers can also usually conduct themselves in public and don't appear to talk to thin air. As a reasonable guess I'd say she was talking to someone only she could see. In my experience there's usually aware that it's best to keep their theories for certain audiences, not risk ridicule by loudly declaring them in public.
    Unless she faces forward while having a conversation with someone sitting quite well back to one side of her.

Occam's Razor? You don't even think there is room for doubt? I'm uncertain whether she is ill or nasty alone but those who think she's nasty seem pretty convinced of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭enzo roco

We've all freaked out and made fool of ourselves. I feel bad for her. Her life is fudged, her employer most likely won't be happy with "go back to your own country" comment...

She will need some help. She is getting abused all over the world right now. Maybe in a week no one will remember. But those videos are still going to be online.
    Unlike the drunk kpmg woman who got everything cleared from the Internet and the majority of people wouldn't remember her.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Occam's Razor? You don't even think there is room for doubt? I'm uncertain whether she is ill or nasty alone but those who think she's nasty seem pretty convinced of it.
    Of course there's room for doubt, Me pointing out she could just be a bunch of asterixis was a counter to people saying she was likely crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

What was that someone was saying about uploading videos of people for sport. Does that seem like someone who is compos mentis?

Well, I'd still say the jury is out on that one as to me it looks as if there is phone to right of her food, which she could possibly have on speakerphone....

Also, she does say that she believes that *IF* there were mermaids (they were eaten by other predators in the sea) and so maybe she's discussing her new animated book soon to be published with her illustrator.

Best case scenario of course.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What if you were filmed putting a shovel through someone's windscreen?

Genuine question.

I don't agree that the couple did anything wrong by recording the abuse. Considering she was accusing them of sexual harassment. I don't think it's fair to assume the young couple should have been able to diagnose someone with a mental illness while being thoroughly abused.

I do however, hate the fact that these kind of videos get posted online so frequently.

I hate the whole premise of everything we do potentially ending up on the internet, every mistake we make being there to potentially ruin our lives. God knows I've made some cock ups over the years that I was mortified for after and I'm so glad smartphones weren't around in those days.

And I agree with others that there are some people in the world who are just assholes filled with bitterness and jealousy. I've been targeted for it myself - most recently right here on boards, by someone who apparently is actually qualified help the mentally ill. So that definitely happens.

Expecting the couple to be able distinguish which kind of person was on the other side of the camera within that short time is unfair I think. Them posting in online afterwards was a bad idea though, imo.
    I would probably have been sectioned to be honest - that would have been a sight, I was almost possessed and I've no doubt that would have ended up online but again, if I had been filmed doing it, it would have been my own fault

Well, I'd still say the jury is out on that one as to me it looks as if there is phone to right of her food, which she could possibly have on speakerphone....

Also, she does say that she believes that *IF* there were mermaids (they were eaten by other predators in the sea) and so maybe she's discussing her new animated book soon to be published with her illustrator.

Best case scenario of course.

When my phones on speakerphone it's louder than my own voice. The woman who videoed was not far away from her table.We could hear her clearly so why could we not the disembodied voice on the phone? I suspect the one who video'd her wouldn't have found it quite so amusing if that was the case.

Not sure if you're joking about the book and publisher. It's about as likely as saying maybe man from the original couple lasciviously licked his girlfriend's neck and winked at the ranting woman to wind her up. We can find other sides of the story when it suits, can't we.

When my phones on speakerphone it's louder than my own voice. The woman who videoed was not far away from her table.We could hear her clearly so why could we not the disembodied voice on the phone?

We only have a short clip of her speaking and the clip cuts off as soon as she finishes her sentence and therefore we have no idea whether or not we could or could not hear another person speaking to her... do you expect the other person (assuming there was one) to be speaking when she's been spoken to?
    Not sure if you're joking about the book and publisher. It's about as likely as saying maybe man from the original couple lasciviously licked his girlfriend's neck and winked at the ranting woman to wind her up. We can find other sides of the story when it suits, can't we.

Of course I was joking ffs.

We only have a short clip of her speaking and the clip cuts off as soon as she finishes her sentence and therefore we have no idea whether or not we could or could not hear another person speaking to her... do you expect the other person (assuming there was one) to be speaking when she's been spoken to?

Of course I was joking ffs.
    I thought so! Very strange conversation she was having and it's hard to think of a reason for it, by phone or in person.

R.E the man in the couple, I don't think he did anything deliberately but if I thought someone was just being nosy and nasty I have nothing against a bit of mischief myself. I was just thinking since we don't see the couple at all, why she thought they were actually having/almost/about to have sex is a complete mystery. It'd be one thing if she claimed to the manager that they'd been doing this while he was out of the room.

In that second video with the mermaids: Rather than being mentally ill (or simply just choosing to believe in something fictional like many sound-minded people do) did anyone rule out the possibility that she's talking to somebody on the phone via a hands-free/bluetooth device?

Either way, that second video shouldn't exist. At least with angrywoman in the first video, her danger to you is there to see and get away from. Likewise with the guy recording it - angrywoman knew she was being recorded with the camera in her face.

That girl who recorded the second video, I don't know what to even call her or her behaviour. She's sitting there all innocent and smiling, you wouldn't even notice her if you looked around. Yet, there she is recording you on the quiet while you mind your own business, in the hope that she captures something which will make you the laughing stock/punch bag of the internet and raise her own social media stock simultaneously.

There's something about that which gives me far more of a shiver than anything angrywoman did in the first video.

stankratz wrote: »
    In that second video with the mermaids: Rather than being mentally ill (or simply just choosing to believe in something fictional like many sound-minded people do) did anyone rule out the possibility that she's talking to somebody on the phone via a hands-free/bluetooth device?

Yes, another poster did suggest that earlier.

The thing with other fictional things people believe in that aren't classed as illnesses, is that most of those people (religious people for example) were brought up to believe in them, and then there are the other kind of believers who start believing it as adults who aren't under anyone else's power of influence, with nobody telling them fictional things are true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭riemann

A ton of vids of her on xHamster. Yikes.

Okay, I think we have confirmation from her Twitter page, where she has tweeted to Justin Bieber as if he was her husband, that she is a troubled girl with mental health issues and I genuinely do fear for her now tbh.

I *think* she caught herself when the girlfriend of the couple said ''who is 'us' ? '' after ranting woman said the couples was ''making us uncomfortable''.
    She might have been trying to shield Justin from it all along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,462 ✭✭✭valoren

The guy in the clip is the key for me that she does not have 'mental issues'.
    She is a mere bully.

She did not simply jump into her abusive rant. That would be seen as crazy.
    That was nothing but an attention seeking rant by an abusive bully. She got to get her fix, got off on screaming abuse at people who were essentially minding their own business.

She sized them up.
    Good looking woman? Check.
    Bloke who looks like a stiff breeze would blow him over? Check.

All she needed was a trigger. An 'excuse' to have her abusive rant/meltdown.
    When he gave her a couple of kisses that was her signal to act like an ass hole.

She is not 'crazy'.
    Some guys have a bit of a problem with their girlfriends being called 'slut's and 'whores'. I'd imagine some would rightly or wrongly resort to violence in the face of such unprovoked abuse.

What would be crazy is if she acting like this where the guy wasn't a hipster looking waif. She clearly outweighed the guy 2:1. A punch from him would be nothing at all.

If he was say, 6 ft plus and 200 pounds, this wouldn't have happened to that particular couple. For someone like that to throw you a smack will in all probability hurt. A lot. It would have been another couple fitting the above mental checklist which is what this couple were. She knew what she was doing, she was just waiting for the right targets. And when you have the capacity to plan your attention seeking rants, you are not crazy or suffering from mental issues. You're just an ass hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,856 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

Okay, I think we have confirmation from her Twitter page, where she has tweeted to Justin Bieber as if he was her husband, that she is a troubled girl with mental health issues and I genuinely do fear for her now tbh.

Links?

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

silverharp wrote:
    Links?

Probably not a good idea

valoren wrote: »
    The guy in the clip is the key for me that she does not have 'mental issues'.
    She is a mere bully.

I thought the same but nah, she is mentally ill for sure.
    silverharp wrote: »
    Links?

On her Twitter (where in her last tweet she has posted her phone number - heaven knows who will use that and what they may say to her) she speaks about Justin Bieber being her husband, him asking her to abuse kids and that he cheated on her with apes. I think it would go against Boards standards now to post any further links here when it's clear now that she suffers from mental illness.

I thought the same but nah, she is mentally ill for sure.

On her Twitter (where in her last tweet she has posted her phone number - heaven knows who will use that and what they may say to her) she speaks about Justin Bieber being her husband, him asking her to abuse kids and that he cheated on her with apes. I think it would go against Boards standards now to post any further links here when it's clear now that she suffers from mental illness.

CrazyFreakoutLady on Twitter, is it?

CrazyFreakoutLady on Twitter, is it?

No, her account is her real name.

valoren wrote: »
    What would be crazy is if she acting like this where the guy wasn't a hipster looking waif. She clearly outweighed the guy 2:1. A punch from him would be nothing at all.
    Is there a picture of the couple? They stayed off camera for the whole video.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

valoren wrote:
    She sized them up. Good looking woman? Check. Bloke who looks like a stiff breeze would blow him over? Check.

You saw a totally different video to the rest of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭rawn

Jay. Sus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

I was in the "F her, she's just an obnoxious so and so" camp but having looked at her twitter I do think she has issues

Advertisement