Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pol123

Hey, I got my background check confirmed, and the loaded the DAA stuff yesterday for vetting, and now it says pending. In reference to abroad, I was told to get one and send it to them when its back. Any one else having abroad ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Trainee contract arrived in the post today! Beginning to finally feel real!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

IrC wrote: »
    Trainee contract arrived in the post today! Beginning to finally feel real!

Got mine also, although still haven't heard anything from Garda vetting yet !

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Got mine also, although still haven't heard anything from Garda vetting yet !
    Just checked my emails and the Garda vetting link arrived this morning! Did you get it?

IrC wrote: »
    Just checked my emails and the Garda vetting link arrived this morning! Did you get it?

No they didn't come today !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

Very quiet people still waiting . And hoping , called them yesterday, still processing ,🌎

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Prai101 wrote: »
    Very quiet people still waiting . And hoping , called them yesterday, still processing ,🌎

Did they just say that? Any indication of when we'll get an answer?

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Has anyone heard of anyone receiving rejection emails recently?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Cc2017

My ref were checked before xmas and I have heard nothing ... wonder if they have finished and just filling in now with the people who's checks did not work out

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Pol123

Hey, I sent my garda vetting invitation last week, and got a reply today saying it was completed and the results sent to the DAA, so that was mighty quick considering there was talk of it taking weeks, anyone else had there's back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

I got the call this morning being offered a position. The girl told me that my training would be in April but I can't start training until I finish college in May :( I told the girl that and she said she has no confirmation that there will be courses in May or June yet but that she'll let me know. :( So keep the faith everyone! They're still ringing don't worry :)

Do they ring on private number

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

When was your interview:)?

Do they ring on private number

No it was a landline number :)

Becksor95 wrote: »
    When was your interview:)?

The 9th! :)

Pol123 wrote: »
    Hey, I sent my garda vetting invitation last week, and got a reply today saying it was completed and the results sent to the DAA, so that was mighty quick considering there was talk of it taking weeks, anyone else had there's back?
    Was that the form direct from the Garda ? Or the one that gives you the personal number ?

When is your medical ?

When do they call you back this year / notify you ?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Jambori

Hey guys, what is the number you ring to inquire about your application? Thanks! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Jambori wrote: »
    Hey guys, what is the number you ring to inquire about your application? Thanks! :)

Hi the number is 01 886 3787 let me know what they say :) I'm still waiting to hear myself

• Advertisement

Susan17 wrote: »
    Hi the number is 01 886 3787 let me know what they say :) I'm still waiting to hear myself
    Thank you so much for that :) Didn't get a chance to give them a shout today, I'll let you know if they've any updates tomorrow, fingers crossed at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Jambori wrote: »
    Thank you so much for that :) Didn't get a chance to give them a shout today, I'll let you know if they've any updates tomorrow, fingers crossed at this stage!

Your welcome :)Ya that be great if u can let me know what they say. Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 caritafi

I rang today and the girl said everyone should hear back within the next month!!! Month!!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

caritafi wrote: »
    I rang today and the girl said everyone should hear back within the next month!!! Month!!

Lol

I was onto them today and they said applications are still being assessed and that I would be contacted via email in due course :confused:

What is the pay like?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,238 ✭✭✭joeysoap

What is the pay like?

Afaik pay including increments has been frozen for about 6 years now,

you'll be on almost the same pay as cc with 6 years experience.

joeysoap wrote: »
    Afaik pay including increments has been frozen for about 6 years now,

you'll be on almost the same pay as cc with 6 years experience.

I got the long awaited call today but I have training in may which doesn't suit so I want to see are there spaces left in April. Fingers crossed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1 IngaInga

Hey guys ,anybody start training on 10th of April?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

I got the long awaited call today but I have training in may which doesn't suit so I want to see are there spaces left in April. Fingers crossed :(

Congrats !!! Still waiting on the call :( when was your interview ?

Advertisement