Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

I got the long awaited call today but I have training in may which doesn't suit so I want to see are there spaces left in April. Fingers crossed :(

So happy for you that you got it! Hopefully you will get a space in April :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

I got the long awaited call today but I have training in may which doesn't suit so I want to see are there spaces left in April. Fingers crossed :(

Congrats. My start date is 28th April maybe you'll get that date 😜

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

I got training in April which doesn't suit so I'm hoping to get training in May or June, do you think they'll have training courses as late as June? :(

Raaaachelh wrote: »
    I got training in April which doesn't suit so I'm hoping to get training in May or June, do you think they'll have training courses as late as June? :(

There are dates in may as far as I know but didn't hear any mentioned in June as yet

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭SibhEire5678

Becksor95 wrote: »
    Congrats !!! Still waiting on the call :( when was your interview ?

December 9th :)

• Advertisement

Maybe they could swap us I am for the 15th of may?

So happy for you that you got it! Hopefully you will get a space in April :)

Thank you!!! :D hopefully please god fingers crossed

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Congrats. My start date is 28th April maybe you'll get that date 😜

That would suit me so much I'm going to ring them later and hopefully they can help me

Maybe they could swap us I am for the 15th of may?

Yeah May would suit me so much better! I'm going to ring them up and see

Yeah May would suit me so much better! I'm going to ring them up and see

What date in April are you

• Advertisement

What date in April are you

The 21st :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

Hey guys, just incase anyone missed it I'm gonna repost the link to the facebook group :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/292707447799223/

Anyone travelling from Lucan or passing Lucan?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 aire95

Hi just wondering if anyone knows if a weeks holidays in July may be a problem if I was successful? Thanks in advance ! Hoping to hear back soon!

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Ccx

Anyone travelling from Lucan or passing Lucan?

I'm based in Lucan 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Becksor95

Has anyone else gotten a call recently or even a rejection email ? Haven't heard a word in over two months :/ anyone else in the same position ?

I rejected my offer so one of you lucky ladies/gentleman will hopefully be taking my place :) best of luck to you all xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

I rejected my offer so one of you lucky ladies/gentleman will hopefully be taking my place :) best of luck to you all xxx

Oh wow how come u rejected it if u don't mind me asking x

Susan17 wrote: »
    Oh wow how come u rejected it if u don't mind me asking x

Training was on during a very important family trip and they couldn't change it to a different time :( also was unable to make the medical due to work so I had to reject the offer. X

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Training was on during a very important family trip and they couldn't change it to a different time :( also was unable to make the medical due to work so I had to reject the offer. X

I'm sorry to hear that best of luck with everything and thanks for letting us know x

• Advertisement

I'm so sorry to hear that :( I hope you'll be taken on the next time they're recruiting if you go for it xx

Ahh no way, best of luck in whatever you do

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

Hi all!! Hope you're all good. Anyone else have their uniform fitting 27th April??

I start 2nd May and can't wait now though was considering asking if there were any spaces on earlier courses!

Hi all!! Hope you're all good. Anyone else have their uniform fitting 27th April??

I start 2nd May and can't wait now though was considering asking if there were any spaces on earlier courses!

I've fitting on 25th April , start training 28th April !

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Speaking of the uniform fitting, does anyone have any info on what we should wear to the fitting? I'm assuming for ladies fitting we should be wearing tights etc? Don't want to show up more on the casual side and everybody is formal or visa versa!

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

IrC wrote: »
    Speaking of the uniform fitting, does anyone have any info on what we should wear to the fitting? I'm assuming for ladies fitting we should be wearing tights etc? Don't want to show up more on the casual side and everybody is formal or visa versa!

I don't know for sure!! My friend works for AL and she said they provide everything including tights! I might just go smart casual and bring tights with me just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

I don't know for sure!! My friend works for AL and she said they provide everything including tights! I might just go smart casual and bring tights with me just in case!
    Oh really?
    That's great to know thanks!
    Any idea if we get uniforms on the day if any fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Flygirl92

IrC wrote: »
    Oh really?
    That's great to know thanks!
    Any idea if we get uniforms on the day if any fit?

No, uniforms will have to be ordered. You'll be wearing smart/business clothes to training until the uniforms arrive. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

Just got rejection e mail, long time to wait !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 Coll2413

Oh I'm so sorry to hear that, such a long time too wait and get that response I had interview Dec 5th and heard nothing since, have lost all hope too x

Advertisement