Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus Cabin Crew Recruitment thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Susan17

Ya we alll just have to try stay positive cause maybe it is looking good because we didn't get a no yet

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

If you interviewed will you get a response one way or the other? Or only if successful?

Qprmeath wrote: »
    If you interviewed will you get a response one way or the other? Or only if successful?

No we will all find out they call you if u got the job .. if u didn't get the job they email you to say you were unsuccessful

• Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

For the people who lived in a different country, how did you go about getting your police background check? Do we do it all ourselves or is it through Aer Lingus?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

For the people who lived in a different country, how did you go about getting your police background check? Do we do it all ourselves or is it through Aer Lingus?

You do it all yourself!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

Anyone get a word today??? Just waiting every day for that call (or email)

jamie124 wrote: »
    Anyone get a word today??? Just waiting every day for that call (or email)

Still noting

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭doctorno2014

Hi all....I spoke to Aer Lingus this afternoon and she said to me the "Person Number" that the DAA send out when you apply for your airside pass is ours to keep and they will contact us if they require it!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FlyEire12

Guys, just so you know. A friend of mine got his references called today, even though he still didn't hear from Aer Lingus. This means they can still call more people which is good news for whoever is waiting. So don't think you are out already...
    Fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭jamie124

FlyEire12 wrote: »
    Guys, just so you know. A friend of mine got his references called today, even though he still didn't hear from Aer Lingus. This means they can still call more people which is good news for whoever is waiting. So don't think you are out already...
    Fingers crossed :)

Thanks for letting us know!! A little bit of relief... phew... mine were contacted after Christmas x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Sgal7

Hey guys, just to update as well, one of my references got in contact with me today to say AL had contacted them.. so it is only positive for all of us waiting :)

Ya I think it's good news other wise they wouldn't leave us waiting this long

• Registered Users Posts: 41 AVharald

Maybe theyre sorting out the other training groups :)

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Mikef747

Hi all....I spoke to Aer Lingus this afternoon and she said to me the "Person Number" that the DAA send out when you apply for your airside pass is ours to keep and they will contact us if they require it!

Got mine today at last ( was beginning to panic) !! Do we just wait for the Garda to contact us now for vetting ?
    Mike

• Registered Users Posts: 28 IrC

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Got mine today at last ( was beginning to panic) !! Do we just wait for the Garda to contact us now for vetting ?
    Mike
    You would have handed in your getting form at your assessment day

IrC wrote: »
    You would have handed in your getting form at your assessment day

Thanks for that IrC
    the previous email from the recruitment team stated that once we had the number, that we would be contacted directly by an Garda to fill in an online Garda vetting

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Prai101

I rang yesterday , still
    Processing

Prai101 wrote: »
    I rang yesterday , still
    Processing

Did they say how long they be processing ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

I was told that they have a very huge delay, at least 30 days. That means they will be still processing at least 2-3 weeks, even more. Patience :)

They didn't stay too long to discuss , seem very busy keep on touch people , moral support

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 turkeybacon

I was thinking maybe we could make Facebook groups for everyone who has applied and then maybe seperate groups for each start date? So we can get to know each other a bit more, and I know there are also a lot of people who lurk and don't have accounts so would be nice!

I was thinking maybe we could make Facebook groups for everyone who has applied and then maybe seperate groups for each start date? So we can get to know each other a bit more, and I know there are also a lot of people who lurk and don't have accounts so would be nice!
    That sounds like a good idea !

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭NicolaDowney

Ya cool, It will be good to put faces to the names :)!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

Just make sure you don't put Aer Lingus' name on the Facebook groups as they have a very strict social media policy and are strict about the use of their name :) just a heads up!

Just make sure you don't put Aer Lingus' name on the Facebook groups as they have a very strict social media policy and are strict about the use of their name :) just a heads up!

Maybe a whatsapp group might be a safe option !

• Registered Users Posts: 8 intheair2017

Mikef747 wrote: »
    Maybe a whatsapp group might be a safe option !

Yeah that's the best idea! Usually each training group makes their own whatsapp groups anyway :)

An FB group would be ok too but just not with AL in the name :)

What's app gets my vote , I deleted my face book account , let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Raaaachelh

Hey all! I was just on an aer lingus flight to America and got talking to the girls in cabin crew. I told them that my references were contacted before Christmas and that I still hadn't heard back. They said that the HR department are very slow and that no news is good news so fingers crossed ! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kicsicsirke

New week starts, wish you all the best!

• Advertisement

id say hopefully we will all hear something this week lets hope its good news good luck everyone:)

Advertisement