Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glas payment

• 04-01-2016 12:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Lads, are we obliged by the Department of Agriculture to retain our GLAS planner on an annual basis to sign off the GLAS records?
    If I recall we did not need to do so for REPS - once you knew how to complete the records you could do so yourself. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭red bull

Is glas open at the moment ? or when can application be made ?

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭larthehar

Anyone have any ideas on when these payments are due out?

Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 21,103 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Lar, I'm waiting for an answer too. It must be like QI, nobody knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 941 ✭✭✭pheasant tail

85% in December and the remaining 15% possibly new year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,103 ✭✭✭✭Water John

Many thanks, Pheasant. Have a good home for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭TITANIUM.

85% in December and the remaining 15% possibly new year

Ya I heard early December too. Didn't hear any percentages. 85 % sounds good to me.

Water John wrote: »
    Many thanks, Pheasant. Have a good home for that.

Well that's the latest I've been told anyway so hopefully it stands at that

Will have to struggle on another few weeks so!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Iloverain

Any word on when glas + is being paid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭Tyson Lannister

Was at a teagasc demonstration tonight, they had a stand there for Glas queries. I asked her about Glas 2 payment date and she told me January, probably not December.

Was at a teagasc demonstration tonight, they had a stand there for Glas queries. I asked her about Glas 2 payment date and she told me January, probably not December.

If you ring and ask the Department they will tell you December

• Registered Users Posts: 9 johnch

Does anyone know when glas 1 2016 payments are being made?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭Cavanjack

johnch wrote: »
    Does anyone know when glas 1 2016 payments are being made?

1st of December I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭Grueller

Cavanjack wrote: »
    1st of December I think.

Please God.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭High bike

Early December by all accounts,let's wait and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭Username John

So ye are in GLAS since Jan 1, 2016 - and the first sniff of money is 23 months later?

Is that right?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 johnch

So ye are in GLAS since Jan 1, 2016 - and the first sniff of money is 23 months later?

Is that right?
    In glas since mid 2015 ,got a small payment last Dec nothing since could do with it badly. fingers crossed.

Technically only in it since October 1 2015. Acceptance to the scheme was mid 2015 but start date was October 1st.
    Payment was made for 3 months of 2015 earlier this year. Payment for the first full year should hopefully issue next month.

And if you are on the dole you are guaranteed your Xmas bonus this week.. what a sham..

The payments calendar needs to be reviewed with hard and fast dates.. loan repayments and direct debits are on X date regardless and financial planning is a nightmare because you have no idea when payments will land..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Cuban

Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but its more likely to be the end of December. Same as the 3 month payment last year.

The Cuban wrote: »
    Sorry to be the bringer of bad news but its more likely to be the end of December. Same as the 3 month payment last year.

boooo, hissss.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

No Dps so far
    No Glas either
    How am I supposed to plan for next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,748 ✭✭✭ganmo

Qprmeath wrote: »
    No Dps so far
    No Glas either
    How am I supposed to plan for next year?

Monopoly money?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭Green farmer

larthehar wrote: »
    And if you are on the dole you are guaranteed your Xmas bonus this week.. what a sham..

The payments calendar needs to be reviewed with hard and fast dates.. loan repayments and direct debits are on X date regardless and financial planning is a nightmare because you have no idea when payments will land..

Why cannt they set up a monthly direct debit and pay us monthly in arrears every month for the next 5 years ? Give us abit of certainty.

Why cannt they set up a monthly direct debit and pay us monthly in arrears every month for the next 5 years ? Give us abit of certainty.

They probably get the money from the EU in Jan and keep it til December so they have the interest to pay their bonus!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Insp. Harry Callahan

As far as I know-

GLAS 1 & 2 payments should begin to issue from the 19th of December with farmers receiving 85% of their payment for 2016.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

Did anyone else in glas+ notice the payment for the three months of last year was paid on the 5000 and not the 7000 promised for glas+ farmers.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Iloverain

djmc wrote: »
    Did anyone else in glas+ notice the payment for the three months of last year was paid on the 5000 and not the 7000 promised for glas+ farmers.

Yea they told us that they hadn't looked at glas+ yet. Bit of a joke.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭dodo mommy

Is anyone else still waiting on money for the last 3 months of 2015 glas 1 scheme.

Advertisement