Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Alarms - HELP!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

DRUMMER56 wrote: »
    HI I HAVE JUST REPLACED 5 WINDOWS AND ADOOR I REMOVED SENSORS AND REFITTED THEM WHEN I SET THE ALARM IT SAYS 2 ZONES OPEN WHAT CAN I DO TO RESET THEM

Are all these sensors you changed on the same zone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 DRUMMER56

no t he are on 2 different zones on e says kitchen and bath room other says front bed rooms

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Best to check the resistance on those zones.
    Check out post 9 on here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056655452

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Pat Mullen

I’m looking for some help, A Hkc panel which shows int. Bell fuse. Rkp has an amber fault light. I checked all the fuses, f2 is the one indicated as the internal bell, I cannot figure out what the problem is. Can anyone help?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Have you removed the fuse and checked it?
    If you activate the system does the internal bell sound?

• Advertisement
Advertisement