Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭PlayaFlow

heres my colt, its a 1993. it now has xenon lights:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

that 95 m3 doesnt look like an m3, thought they had a little grill above the indicator, maybe just newer models

the E46 is the only M3 with the vents within the front wings.

Here's my mates full spec. one: :eek:
    f0100z.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

that 95 m3 doesnt look like an m3, thought they had a little grill above the indicator, maybe just newer models

It is just the newer ones, E46 ciarsd says. On the moulding on the door on the E36 you can see the M3 badge,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

I have
    - 1991 Peugeot 205 1.8D
    - 2000 Nissan Primera 1.8
    - 2001 2.8JTD Knaus Traveller (I sold my 1984 Merc 200T to get this)

I don't have pics for the Nissan or the Pug but they are not that interesting.
    Here's a pick of the Knaus.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭Squirrel

Paul (MN) wrote:
    I have
    - 1991 Peugeot 205 1.8D
    - 2000 Nissan Primera 1.8
    - 2001 2.8JTD Knaus Traveller (I sold my 1984 Merc 200T to get this)

I don't have pics for the Nissan or the Pug but they are not that interesting.
    Here's a pick of the Knaus.

You can see the Nissan in front of the Knaus there :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

Phew, thanks for spotting that Stevie. He nearly had us all there. What kind of person would try to fob that M316 off as an M3 :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭ondafly

I'm sorry if it doesn't look "Boy Racer" enough for you - but trust me, those 6 individual throttle bodies are not there for looks :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭StRiKeR

69 mustang wrote:
    Here yea go got one small enough to download:D

Added pic of the inside.

Class one, I've been looking for one for a long time, wonder if I can find a right hand drive at all.

Don't where all my pics gone, most of you know my cars anyway :)

I'm wouldn't be too sure that 95 m3 is real either, looks different to the one I had for not even a month after I sold the 318is, eats 20times more than me and my woman would in a week, mine was the 3.2 model, I wouldn't say they look different to the 3l but never had the 3l model

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Here's a pic of what's depressingly left of mine after a meeting with a crazed lunatic last monday morning, he opened a world of manure for me to contend with too...

• Registered Users Posts: 958 ✭✭✭fatboypee

Here's mine.

1994 Cavalier 1.8 LS

Not go-faster, bought and imported. Genuine mileage, absolutely mint.

Wasn't in the country 1 month before some t0sser hit it up the a$$ in a carpark and drove off ! :mad: :mad:

Still like new tho :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

De Hipster wrote:
    Here's a pic of what's depressingly left of mine after a meeting with a crazed lunatic last monday morning, he opened a world of manure for me to contend with too...

What do you mean .. Please expand !

sharkman wrote:
    What do you mean .. Please expand !

Guy crossed solid white line to overtake & hit me head on on my side of the road...the rest is just the usual rant about insurance companies looking any way out ...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Oooh, nasty. Probably really annoying to hear, but at least you're alive?

Ken Shabby wrote:
    Oooh, nasty. Probably really annoying to hear, but at least you're alive?

Thanks Ken. I've have heard that more times than I care to count in the last week, I've counted my lucky stars & as the paperwork starts & solicitors begin to take information the lucky stars become more & more obscured!

Thought it'd be annoying to hear. :) Good luck with it anyway.

• Registered Users, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,515 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

SAorry to hear that . At least he had insurance . A mate of mine was hit in a similar incident a while back by two non-national's without insurance ....Messy ...

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭pedro ferio-vti

What? Surely we established in the other thread in this very section that it is not possible for any non-national to drive around without insurance? :O Shocking stuff so it is......

Ok. I'm won't be able to do it until Monday though. Remind me as Monday's are busy :)

REMINDER !!!!

StRiKeR wrote:
    I'm wouldn't be too sure that 95 m3 is real either, looks different to the one I had for not even a month after I sold the 318is, eats 20times more than me and my woman would in a week, mine was the 3.2 model, I wouldn't say they look different to the 3l but never had the 3l model

oh dear god not another one :eek:

@Striker - what exactly looks different ?

Heres 2 more pictures

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭conor-mr2

Ondaflys is an m3 alright. Sat in it. Extremely nice car and lovely grunt. Had an issue with a small oil leak I believe. Is that fixed yet?!!

I love the on board computer.

To be honest though-after I sell my mr2, my heart is set on a TT Supra. Uk Spec preferably as the vrt is a LOT cheaper than the Jap spec equivalent.

• Advertisement

Thank you Conor ! - oil leak sorted, replaced the gasket on the oil sump, the old one was perishing with age.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

With all these mock up M3's and M5's around the place its starting to look like an Elvis lookalike compitition! All I see around the place are 316's and 520's with boot spoilers, alloys and M badges on the boot doors. There really is no substatute for the real thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

junkyard wrote:
    There really is no substatute for the real thing.
    Audi RS6? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

Audi RS6? :)

as opposed to...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,765 ✭✭✭ds20prefecture

ciarsd wrote:
    as opposed to...?
    The M5.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bmoferrall

On the subject of the RS6, this one came on the market yesterday.
    Must be the ultimate Q car - I certainly wouldn't say no if I had the cash.
    312810_20051026121029_1.jpg
    312810_20051025031059_1.jpg
    PS: in the unlikely event that the owner is a member of boards, please post more pics!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Sorry to say but in my experience with Audi's in general they tend to self destruct.I've had four quattros and three other Audi's and if you ask me they put the VW parts in a Audi box and charge what they want. So no ds, I'm sticking with my M5 for another while.

• Registered Users Posts: 64,800 ✭✭✭✭unkel

junkyard wrote:
    Audi's in general they tend to self destruct.I've had four quattros and three other Audi's

7 Audis - you sure tried hard to prove yourself wrong, before you gave up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭leche solara

Here's my little run around...

• Advertisement

That a Trabant?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement