Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,555 ✭✭✭✭Marlow

Is it RHD Marlow?

DIdn't BMW only sell the ix's on the continent and only in LHD for years?

It's RHD. Wouldn't mind LHD, but the important things for me were that it had to be manual and Touring.

The Alpina B10 Allrad were LHD only though, but those are super rare anyhow.

/M

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Skryne Castle, Co.Meath.

2llye14.jpg

mwqhdd.jpg

25up6wl.jpg

Guinness is good for you :) (white shines on the side and sideskirt are the headlights from a friends car)

2ednw29.jpg

My RC car :p

2ijgk5e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

That's a very tasty looking motor rizzee! Well wear :)

Thanks mate! If only the inside was that clean :p time for a hoover.....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,532 ✭✭✭JohnBoy26

Love the castle :P

Nice car too :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Have you maxxed it out yet? :)

Not yet driving her steady don't want any trouble :D Getting a stainless steel exhaust cat back and a straight through back box start of January.... Hopefully increase performance a tiny bit boost it up to the 100hp+ mark :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

rizzee wrote: »
    Not yet driving her steady don't want any trouble :D Getting a stainless steel exhaust cat back and a straight through back box start of January.... Hopefully increase performance a tiny bit boost it up to the 100hp+ mark :)

To crack the 100bhp shove in either an 85 16v or 1.4 100hp inlet cam. It has a higher lift :D

Personally, I'd remove the cat and keep one silencer ;) but keep it to one side for the en say tay :)

En say tay you say..... 08/15 don't worry about that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭Interslice

dgt wrote: »

Personally, I'd remove the cat and keep one silencer ;) but keep it to one side for the en say tay :)

+1

cat backs only make it sound faster ;)

stainless steel bolts will make it a handy refit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 752 ✭✭✭TheBigGreen

Thinking about getting new shoes and socks for Christmas...

DA19E626-55EA-47E9-8922-0DE690C4DC88_zpsmsjoxi9l.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Deandrumm

Have to say think that @Rizzee's Punto looks even better than my yoke beside the castle :)

Gonna be sad to see this go when it's sold in a couple weeks , 62000 miles in my hands and still feels like the day I bought it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Deandrumm wrote: »
    Have to say think that @Rizzee's Punto looks even better than my yoke beside the castle :)

Gonna be sad to see this go when it's sold in a couple weeks , 62000 miles in my hands and still feels like the day I bought it :D

Going for the stretch limo effect in those pics? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Deandrumm

Going for the stretch limo effect in those pics? :P

Pure luxury of course :P joys of this phone , think my hands were shaking in the cold taking that haha

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Thinking about getting new shoes and socks for Christmas...

Whats the plan of attack in style?

Aren't those Sporting engines in the GP already about 90bhp? I wonder if you could attach a turbo to it and turn it into a T-Jet?

bear1 wrote: »
    Aren't those Sporting engines in the GP already about 90bhp? I wonder if you could attach a turbo to it and turn it into a T-Jet?

95 :D It's a 16v starjet at the moment...I have no idea! If anyone knows, enlighten me :o

rizzee wrote: »
    95 :D It's a 16v starjet at the moment...I have no idea! If anyone knows, enlighten me :o

http://www.fiatforum.com/punto-ii/132837-italtechnicatuning-supercharger-kit-1-4-16v-2.html

It can be done, bit expensive though

vectra wrote: »
    Whats the plan of attack in style?

Gonna get the alloys painted BMW Sparkling Graphite A22 and must look out for decent tyres. Will probably need to be lowered a small bit but mightn't do with the roads around here...will see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

bear1 wrote: »

Lol thats very expensive for what it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,288 ✭✭✭Supergurrier

Gonna get the alloys painted BMW Sparkling Graphite A22 and must look out for decent tyres. Will probably need to be lowered a small bit but mightn't do with the roads around here...will see.

Good choice, make sure and buy the tyres online unless you know a place thats decent on price.

You will save atleast 33% after fitting if buying 4

Lol thats very expensive for what it is.

It isn't cheap no. Probably the best mod you could do though

Good choice, make sure and buy the tyres online unless you know a place thats decent on price.

Yeah I was looking on www.camskill.co.uk last night and a big difference on prices I got from local places this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Define "Decent" ?

Not entirely correct,
    My local man can do some tyres inc. fitting for what they can be bought for on the likes of eiretyres.

vectra wrote: »
    Define "Decent" ?

Not entirely correct,
    My local man can do some tyres inc. fitting for what they can be bought for on the likes of eiretyres.

Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 2, Vredestein Ultrac Vorti, Uniroyal Rainsport 2

Offset of the wheels are 35, they stick out a small bit on the front.

EB32C1EB-2435-431E-B34F-2EB1653A378D_zpsqdnlscwz.jpg

Where is the place you use Fermoy, Mitchelstown?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Offset of the wheels are 35, they stick out a small bit on the front.

Thats an NCT fail

Thats an NCT fail

My NCT isn't till March. Will change back to the other alloys for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

Thats an NCT fail
    Ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Ridiculous!

Any part of the wheel protruding past the arch is a safety issue and hence a fail. It's actually one of the more sensible things the NCT can fail a car for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,815 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Plus it decreases handling capabilitied in the turns.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement