Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your car here, part 3 (Quote A Photo, GET A 24 HOUR BAN!!!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Bechermann

colm_mcm wrote: »
    What spec is that Corolla, would have been imported pretty early in its life.

It's a G Touring, high enough spec, 1.5 petrol, electric windows, folding mirrors, air con etc...think it was imported in '01! :)

Edit: The interior would be SE Limited level alrite, still has the full set of oem floor mats and all!

IMG_0098_zpse3fd9a1a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Great to see one still on the roads. Some nice bits on those for an old car, does it have the push-button climate control?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Great to see one still on the roads. Some nice bits on those for an old car, does it have the push-button climate control?

Yeah it's well specced for what it is, with alot of stuff that wouldn't be got on an Irish Corolla! The Japanese like to keep the best for themselves :P Yep it has the button control alright :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

5Zigen's on it?

CianRyan wrote: »
    5Zigen's on it?

Enkei RP01's :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

<3 old Corollas :)

Bechermann wrote: »
    Enkei RP01's :)

Ooh, fancy! :D
    They really suit it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭Matt Simis

Got back last night from Auckland, 600km to Wellington.. 400km of that mountain roads. So awesome. Car is a 1995 540i 4.0 V8 with Koni's, Eibachs, polybushed, Powerchipped to 310bhp, fantastic service history, NZ new so no rust. Wheels might look alright if cleaned, they are Enkei 18", I would prefer some 17" wide stanced jobs.

The countryside is as usual the real star (roasting hot day + snow capped mountains ftw):
    01ea8c16-a371-41f1-8404-fba5a9d56f2e_zpsbc4470e3.jpg
    20131221_154715_zpsz25gq7gi.jpg
    20131221_154725_zpsrg2tcwrd.jpg
    20131221_152941_zpsuuwcaxfd.jpg

The exhaust has got to go though, looks and sounds terrible!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

^^ That's pure sweet, lovely motor.

The new nazi sled below. Currently averaging about 14MPG, maybe the novelty will wear off soon. :)

b1_zpscae1467c.jpg

b3_zpsbb613f14.jpg

b2_zpsca520835.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 889 ✭✭✭hi_im_fil

Washed for the first time in a few months. And it's dirty again after one drive!

96E74974-6332-4C7E-B46D-47E9BAF24FE6-752-000000D3DDF73F0E_zps541d4660.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,193 ✭✭✭Cleveland Hot Pocket

14mpg? That's quite low, even for a 7'er.
    Must be enjoying her so :P

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

Sounds about right for urban.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

^^ That's pure sweet, lovely motor.

The new nazi sled below. Currently averaging about 14MPG, maybe the novelty will wear off soon. :)

Is the e38 gone? :eek:.

Whats the engine in the new one?

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

IMG_20130419_142815.jpg

One of the Bus's

D Turbo, I hate you!
    Change your name to S Turbo right now. :p

The 7er's a740li, correct?
    Savage wheels on it.

Purely urban at the moment, with a bit of throttle on the straights. :)
    Is the e38 gone? :eek:.

Whats the engine in the new one?

E38 will be up for sale in about a week, getting her showroom fresh, all enquiries welcome! New one is a 4.0l V8.
    D Turbo, I hate you!
    Change your name to S Turbo right now. :p

The 7er's a740li, correct?
    Savage wheels on it.

Yup, fully loaded. Always liked those wheels myself, has a style 92 spare.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

hi_im_fil wrote: »
    Washed for the first time in a few months. And it's dirty again

Wow man that's some 14! Would love to get a look at her at some meet next year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭Kaiser D

Voodoomelon, the 7 series is really stunning. The seats look excellent. Is it LWB?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,968 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

TJ Mackie wrote: »
    My new baby :)

Will put up some proper pictures once I've had her detailed, but I'm delighted with it. Might not be the most powerful, and might not have the most extras, but it's in fantastic condition and is more rewarding knowing that I saved hard for it and served my time in a 99 Accent for a few years! :o

I love the colour. Don't know what it is, it looks silver at times, then looks blue when you get closer, and looks green when you look at it from an angle...!

Congrats, I just recently upgraded to a 2005 320i SE with the same wheels and colour from a '99 K11 Micra. The difference is tremendous. Hope you really enjoy your new car!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

D_turbo wrote: »
    One of the Bus's

She's no D-Turbo :pac::pac::pac: but would love to see more pics :D

Ah I may as well throw up some nostalgica

Image_10_.jpg

166326_180803078605815_1562831_n.jpg

Image1104.jpg

Dad has a photo somewhere of the yard in a similar view from 1989 and there's one here somewhere from 1993 and 1998, somewhere is a pic from 1982 also with a mk4 Cortina. Love looking back on these old photos :)

• Advertisement

dgt wrote: »
    She's no D-Turbo :pac::pac::pac: but would love to see more pics :D

Hah D_turbo Came from when i had My first ****ty 306 :D

This is my other car, Spent big money (to me) building it up, Took off some of the spec to fund the s15, but still sits in a shed clean as ever and looking the same, just minus a few performance bits, Dont think itll be ever sold

[IMG][/img]IMG_1156.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭YbFocus

285630.jpg

One from this evening!

Kaiser D wrote: »
    Voodoomelon, the 7 series is really stunning. The seats look excellent. Is it LWB?

Thanks, yup it's LWB, I think this shape carries the extra length much better than the E38 did. The room in the back is just unbelievable.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

dgt wrote: »
    Ah I may as well throw up some nostalgica

Dad has a photo somewhere of the yard in a similar view from 1989 and there's one here somewhere from 1993 and 1998, somewhere is a pic from 1982 also with a mk4 Cortina. Love looking back on these old photos :)

Proof of global warming if I ever saw it, more cars and less snow every year :pac:
    D_turbo wrote: »
    This is my other car, Spent big money (to me) building it up, Took off some of the spec to fund the s15, but still sits in a shed clean as ever and looking the same, just minus a few performance bits, Dont think itll be ever sold

Lovely looking vzr, what colour is the engine top though ;)

Proof of global warming if I ever saw it, more cars and less snow every year :pac:

Lovely looking vzr, what colour is the engine top though ;)

It would be Blue :D Had an n1 that was stolen before...Bigger fan of the bluetops personally

but it did have n1 cams and a custom built Manifold and Mapped to 196.5 Bhp:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I think a guy local to me just got him self a N1.

I still don't have a fully functioning car but I do have an empty shell with pretty paint

01.jpg

And the wheels going on her until I get the other set refurbed
    09.jpg

Sure about never selling that Pulsar? I looking for a good one every day on done deal. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Sure about never selling that Pulsar? I looking for a good one every day on done deal. :(

At this stage, if you've got a good one and can afford to keep it, it'd be stupid to sell it. Tend to get ruined in no time unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 13,526 ✭✭✭✭joujoujou
    Unregistered Users

Happy Xmas everybody! :D

285675.jpg

A donor car got new lights. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,607 ✭✭✭toastedpickles

Are those lights nct compliant?? :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement