Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Veronica Mars Season 2

Options
12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,915 Mod ✭✭✭✭iguana

tvnutz wrote:
    Female,eh? :p Does that mean you are into the OC and Wife Swap!? Because I think women would like BSG and the Wire as well,pity you lost it all...great shows. Grey's Anatomy is good,I think its starting on RTE soon.

I do occasionally watch the OC for two reasons. 1. The TWOP recaps are really funny. and 2. They used to talk about comics. ;)

But Wife Swap no. And BSG is my favourite show atm and my second favourite of all time. B5 still wins the title of favourite, although the gap is narrowing.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,835 ✭✭✭✭Basq

CW announce their official line-up tomorrow but..

Veronica Mars HAS been confirmed back for a third season..

The always trustworthy Michael Ausiello (at TVGuide.com) recieved an e-mail from Rob Thomas today confirming it.. a 22 episode season (which could potentially be cut back to 13 depending on how well it does in the ratings next season)

It's Official: Veronica Mars Renewed..

Straight from the horse's mouth, Rob Thomas just e-mailed me to confirm that Veronica Mars has been renewed for a third season. The show got a 22-episode order that, depending on ratings, can be reduced to 13.
    Source!

PS - on a related note.. spotted the actors who play Vinny VanLowe and Jackie Cook on this week's 'Greys Anatomy'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

Great news :D

Advertisement