Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Serious thread (SERIOUSLY)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,838 ✭✭✭Doomspell

Happy Birthday Amp!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Bday? With no party?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,350 ✭✭✭Lust4Life

bd009.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

i already gave him his happy birthday!

Seriously????

:cool:

• Advertisement

i bought him a shot and a cocktail! what did you think i ment?

just trying to get him drunk!

Ah, this is the SERIOUS thread! Does he have a Serious hangover yet???

im in serious need today!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Serious hangeover,

Internet Business.

oh poor ampie... you not feeling too good this morning!

• Advertisement

Seriously! Why do some people lack a good sense of humour?

who is seriously lacking babes?

The "Drive-By's". Stop in, throw monkey sh1t and vanish. Ice Holes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Mé féin self?

oK OK let's all just be serious. Or you're banned. I'm serious.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

amp wrote:
    oK OK let's all just be serious. Or you're banned. I'm serious.

I find your moderating methods questionable, and wish to speak to your supervisor!

I don't think you'd want to talk to The Leader. Merely hearing it's voice would be deeply disturbing and would cause you to buy GTA: San Andreas and then kill a lot of people with a machine gun.

On a lighter note, the next person who doesn't post something serious will be expunged. You have been warned.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

someone may be intensionally trying to destroy my data files on this computer

Running

Rnapp
    Em_exec
    Stimon
    Ssloserv
    Powersvr

I am serious as a heart attack! Um. I am such a scatterbrain today! But, ah, what's the point? Oh, I give up. I'll just go shopping. I'll buy something shiney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Gurney Mills will have something for ya....

• Advertisement

So.... amp.... do you work out?
    Cuz that pic sparky-s just posted of you... I never knew!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,294 ✭✭✭Jack B. Badd

My socks are seriously soggy this morning...seriously. Stupid Cork weather! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

serious? that sucks...seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭sonic juice

So does this mean you are in-love with the weather today or just smitten with the fact that the weather faces some serious questions of blasphemy

Ok, some people don't seem to understand the function of this thread. This thread is here so people can get serious answers to serious questions about this forum.

The following posts in this thread will cause the poster to be banned for one month from tCN. Further more the offending post will be deleted. Repeat offenders will get longer bans.

Anything that hasn't to do with tCN.
    Personal questions about me.
    Silly moronic posts.
    Conversations with other posters.

Don't make me ban you. I don't want to ban you. I want you all to enjoy this forum as much as I do. I'm deadly serious.

P.s. Anybody who posts something trivial and then thinks that adding the word "seriously" will bypass these rules will be banned permanently.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Hiddenuser

I am a long stand member of boards.

Im concerned that the amenity a person enjoys on boards is becoming eroded. While I accept the poster must be aware of what he/she posts becomes public knowlege I think boards could protect aminity better. For example with adverts.ie members would often meet up to exchange goods the aminity between these two people is now far less. The search function allows all previous posts to be read and reviewed at will no matter how far back they go. Over time a profile can easily be built up of anyone secerts, interests, personnel issues, items bought, type of job etc... The poster never intended to have there amenity reduced.

I suggest the issue should be debated and options such as restricting the search for user name be considered. Amenity is something posters take for granted if someone like your partner, boss, family figured out your user name and read all your previous posts would you be happy??? I would also like the moderators to examine if there is a trend of current users setting up new accounts to post. I know that personnel issues allows anonymous posting but Ive found setting up a new account was the only way.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

I don't want to pretend to be half a person for the bossman

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

I would like to complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Alice Junge

this is NOT ON

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

You can turn them off in your user CP so quit your whining

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement