Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Serious thread (SERIOUSLY)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

What if she just doesnt type for a month? No offence Jezza...but it could be safer that way! And why'd I get ignored?! *glares at amp* ..thought we were not-really-friends!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Jesus for president.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Rozabeez wrote:
    What if she just doesnt type for a month? No offence Jezza...but it could be safer that way! And why'd I get ignored?! *glares at amp* ..thought we were not-really-friends!

Um, you haven't posted in this thread, until now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

O_o Um, yeah I have. With a good idea! A SENSIBLE ONE!

Rozabeez wrote:
    O_o Um, yeah I have. With a good idea! A SENSIBLE ONE!

So you did. My apologies. However I think we've got a better plan already in play. Thanks though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Rozabeez wrote:
    Im going to practice typing properly.
    No offence taken Rozy.
    Look Amp.
    This is taking me ages.

jezza wrote:
    Im going to practice typing properly.
    No offence taken Rozy.
    Look Amp.
    This is taking me ages.

Pretty soon it won't take you ages and before you know it you'll have the ability to touch type. So not only will you be helping OLDYELLAR you'll be giving yourself a valuable skill. Everybodies a winner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Yay! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,098 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

I've just read all of this thread and i have to say im rather touched by the whole thing, has all the makings of a good movie! maybe even a buddy movie (lord knows the world needs some new buddy movies!)
    The rebel from the wrong side of the tracks comes to the coach begging for her friend to be released from erm, the locker room (it'll do), and at first the coach is all like nah huh honey! But then allows the friend to be on a 6month ban from the team. The rebel explains that this way the friend will miss the run to the state championships and thus miss out on her best chance to win the prize that will reunite her long lost brother with her...dog! We can see the coach wavering slightly but the steely exterior remains! Then, low, the rebel makes the ultimate sacrifice to learn to shape up, fly straight and throw that killer pass to win the game! and to type properly. The coach is so overwhelmed at the effort put in that the locker room imprisonment is down to a mere month, just in time to return for the state final! And so the brother and dog can once again be reunited! YAY! could be like "one womans struggle to tame a wild heart and unleash a friendship" yea? huh?

You're wasted here Rebel, go forth ye to Holywood asap.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

Serious thread?

And what about *page*'s ban?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

jezza wrote:
    i like most people on tcn to be honest, just you and shabadu i have issues with.
    tbh, how can you have an issue with shabby?
    I have an issue with your unbearably longass signature...does anyone not get annoyed looking at that ****e?
    I also have an issue with people not reading thier posts before they hit the submit button...I mean look at the post I quoted you from on page one...
    something doesnt make sense there, its all gibberish :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    I have an issue with your unbearably longass signature...does anyone not get annoyed looking at that ****e?

I second that. I think there should be a new sig rule where your sig can't be longer then your posts

There are no particular rules in The cuckoos nest regarding the length of signatures. And there's nothing I can do to stop big signatures other than to suggest people report them in Feedback.

I would suggest that Jezza use the [size]tags to shrink the size of her sig text down to something more pleasant. As for Latin Beat, who's sig, despite being tidied up into one pic is style by far the more irritating sig. Pot? Kettle? A dark colour?

ya I know, people dont like my secret icons...I put it down to society envy hehehe :D I have thought about removing them just becasue I tire of seeing them myself...but now that they are in one block I dont know how to separate them and keep my smurfs gif.

thanks, I will work on it later.
    I need to see about getting my shield too, I dont want to give that one up as it goes with the little tagline below.
    ;)

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    thanks, I will work on it later.
    I need to see about getting my shield too, I dont want to give that one up as it goes with the little tagline below.
    ;)

Well just have a shield on the same line as the Smurfs or the same line as the comeonbanus text.

Serious thread?

And what about *page*'s ban?

What about it?

ok amp, please delete that link from your post so no one else snatches up my smurfy pic
    thanks ;)

• Advertisement

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    ok amp, please delete that link from your post so no one else snatches up my smurfy pic
    thanks ;)

They'd get it if they right clicked and chose properties on your smurfy pic.

ok.
    on another serious note,
    I just cant win today can I...already have WWM and Moriarty on my case
    wtf
    I give up. I just fukin give the fuk up

Don't give up. WWM seems to be on everyones case today, i think someone probably s**t in his cornflakes this morn.

Why are they on your case? Because you don't have their logo in your sig? So what? I have the ones in my sig because I'm the one who made them, not because I'm a member, necessarily. I think your new sig looks great but that's just my opinion, which is nothing compared to the opinion of a boards founder such as Wwman or the sarcastic wit of Moriarity!

nah, I will be ok...just got into a bad mood during my lunch break and cant seem to snap out of it. Hopefully when I get out of work I will feel better, this office is really starting to kill my spirit.

no thats not why, I dont know what I did to WWm...I dont know if he is serious half the time.
    but Moriarty wishes I would die of some incurable disease and everytime he gets the chance he reminds me. Never met him so I dont know what I did to him either.
    I tend to over react when I am in a pissy mood which I am, at work.
    so nevemind me...I dont know and I dont care who is serious and who isnt. It doesnt matter...this is the internet ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Mebbe WWM is frazzled due to his missus being in the centre of London during bombings yesterday.

I would ignore both of them. They are insecure people that get off on slagging people they feel are inferior. Seen in that true light don't they in fact seem pathetic?

You'll note that they rarely face the likes of me, primarily because they know I would expose them for the pathetic attentionwhores they actually are. The cowards.

JUst file it under the stuff happens pile forget about it. life's too short to be getting upset if people are jerks. tis just the way of the world and you cna either let it get to you or just shrug it off

• Advertisement

Shabadu wrote:
    Mebbe WWM is frazzled due to his missus being in the centre of London during bombings yesterday.

Oh well then that's entirely alright then. :rollingtheeyes:

Anyway, shutup already. This thread is wandering off-topic and is to be used for it's original purpose which is to rant and complain about my fascist moderating style. Further off-topic posts may be edited or deleted depending on how many beers I have.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement