Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Serious thread (SERIOUSLY)

Options

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

ya, I revised my most recent post...
    Im not worried about it,
    this is the internet and I get to get out of work in an hour and a half and forget all about it for the weekend. ;)

So on to other news...
    I see you banned someone for life in the banned for life thread :D
    bet that made you a little happy inside didnt it hehehe

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    I see you banned someone for life in the banned for life thread :D
    bet that made you a little happy inside didnt it hehehe

Well it made me smile alright. The fact that what IRISHLILY24 interprets as chutzpah is in fact total stupidity.

I don't think she particularly cares about being banned given it was her first and last post in TCN and I certainly don't given that all it took was three clicks to fulfill her request to be permanently banned.

I see that thread as an extreme stupidity filter. It's only caught one person so far, but I predict that as boards grows it will catch more.

My girlfriend loves her gore drenched/zombie/violent movies. Its great, I get to watch all my crap with her. :)

Thanks to a tip off I was able to discover this After Hours post by MobileInfrantry who has also been posting in the Singles Thread. As a result he must either break it off with his girlfriend and provide proof or not post again for a week. I'm not going to ban him from Cuckoos Nest, instead I will ban him if he posts again within this week. If he does post within the week I will ban him for six months.

So say I, amp - moderator of the Cuckoos Nest and esteemed puppet of The Leader!

amp wrote:
    So say I, amp - moderator of the Cuckoos Nest and esteemed puppet of The Leader!

mmmm yes...and what a fine leader he is :p seriously though,
    did he not say in one of his posts on the singles that he had broken up with her? or was that someone else?

The above evidence was posted today. bwa ha ha

• Advertisement

ahhhh
    egggscellent :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Winters wrote:
    Bring back Koneko and SMAK.
    amp is doing great, and im still listed as a mod. just need perma-net access soon. come on t-com, wheres my broadband??

amp is doing great, and im still listed as a mod. just need perma-net access soon. come on t-com, wheres my broadband??

HUZZAH! Cocopops for all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

The honey trap thread!
    Grrr, I know I shouldnt......but it looks so nice.....a place not to post.....yet.....
    Damn you amp!

Instead it go's in to my sig :)
    mmm Honey...

[edit] and kudos to Notme for the sig Idea[/edit]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

haha yes.. we can trap more people. Be careful though... I click the link in my sig to check the trap and it would be very easy to accidently hit submit. :D

• Advertisement

hmmmmmmmmm, very clever. However if five more people post in that thread I will ban you both unless you remove the url from your signatures. In otherwords I'll only ban you if you're successful in your baiting attempts.

WTF? :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭Ajnag

Oh cruel mod!
    Why do you deny us the right of N00b entrapment.
    set our people free :D

Please reconsider on the basis of what we catch first.

NotMe wrote:
    WTF? :mad:

Five more people might take a while, by which time you'll probably have thought of something even more clever to do with your sig :)

Nah I think I'll get rid of it now. You've taken the fun from it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

NotMe wrote:
    haha yes.. we can trap more people. Be careful though... I click the link in my sig to check the trap and it would be very easy to accidently hit submit. :D

I noticed that when I was in the punk forums, I was gonna say it but I just wanted to wait and see :D

Oh you little anarchy monkey you :D

Hey, paws off the monkey..........or else!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭larryone

"Serious" make the best fleece hats in the world...

That's interesting, but I fail to see the relevance.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

Already! Hit me with the serious stick!

/me lightly taps the serious stick on Jezzas head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

amp? I noticed the banning threat was removed from the singles thread. I was just wondering, what are the rules that now stand relating to it?

I suggest allowing people who are in relationships post in it only if they moan about the crappy parts, thus reminding the singletons that they don't have it so bad.

Shabadu wrote:
    amp? I noticed the banning threat was removed from the singles thread. I was just wondering, what are the rules that now stand relating to it?

I suggest allowing people who are in relationships post in it only if they moan about the crappy parts, thus reminding the singletons that they don't have it so bad.

As long as there's no extreme bragging etc. then that's ok

Amp, I have recently noticed that parts of threads are going missing or are somehow managing to merge with other threads. An insider must be causing all this mysteriosness so i ask if The Leader let us go a lon ittle witch hunt and try and track down this mysterious insider wjo is up to no good.

please please please please!!

Amp, I have recently noticed that parts of threads are going missing or are somehow managing to merge with other threads. An insider must be causing all this mysteriosness so i ask if The Leader let us go a lon ittle witch hunt and try and track down this mysterious insider wjo is up to no good.

I like to merge.

Amp deary,
    I have a funny feeling that the rule in the singles thread was changed because our superiour leader is no longer single :D

do tell . . .

amp wrote:
    I like to merge.

ahh, but we needs a witch hunt!!!!

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    Amp deary,
    I have a funny feeling that the rule in the singles thread was changed because our superiour leader is no longer single :D

do tell . . .

Never said I was single either, and if I did, I could have been lying.

• Advertisement

hmmmm
    clever little monkey . . . :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement