Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single peoples thread (EVERYONE POSTING HERE WILL BE TAUNTED)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Only three?

Are you ill?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,945 ✭✭✭BEAT

well, those are my only free days...
    I wouldnt want to ask for more anyway since he likes me, I figure a schedule is more....technical rather than feelings based.
    understand?

Way to take the fun out of it. Why not add in rulers and stopwatches while you're at it? :)

ya I know, but it was a precaution I had to take to insure he just didnt pop over when ever he liked...since he isnt my BF and I will not want him around all the time.
    Does that sound cold?
    I mean hey, if you could have a fukbuddy with no attachments, wouldnt you?

It sounds like a good idea to me and the plus is I already know him...I am going to try it out and see how it goes anyway. ;)

I have needs damn it! Its been 8 long months!!!!!

Count yourself lucky.

/me checks calender

Over a year... :(

• Advertisement

me looks at calendar...I went for a year and a half before that one night stand 8 months ago...so I win :D

me looks at calendar again....if you can wait till November I'll see what I can do for ya :p:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

I beat both of you, and with no prospect of "****-buddies" (hate that word). So stop complaining ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

no f*ck buddy, two ex's on my tail both with feelings for me, both whom I cant get back with, one of whom adores me, and other guy I adore, previously engaged! And No lads around here who I really like or who are the right age for me!

well I am scrapping that idea, I got one good day out of him then things went wrong...poor guy. I really feel bad for him, I just dont have those feelings for him.
    So I am starting my calendar over again,
    hey atleast I can say its only been a day instead of 8 months now :D:p:D

thats so horrible! I have that option too but I'd never use it, cuz I know how much he cares for me and I know how much I'd hurt him if I did, plus he smells

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭sanncoo

LATIN BEAT wrote:
    well I am scrapping that idea, I got one good day out of him then things went wrong...poor guy. I really feel bad for him, I just dont have those feelings for him.
    So I am starting my calendar over again,
    hey atleast I can say its only been a day instead of 8 months now :D:p:D

Ah Feck! Was hoping it would work out! Was contemplating it myself but think that it will only open up a can of worms.........Pity!

yep worms a plenty!
    I want a boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

I propose we declare war on smug couples everywhere by going off with people in long term realationships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Unit00

pwd wrote:
    I propose we declare war on smug couples everywhere by going off with people in long term realationships.

Thats pretty malicious. Count me in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,648 ✭✭✭jezza

rsynnott wrote:
    I'm single, due to being ****ing ugly.
    You look like Robbie from Home and Away.... me thinks...
    Carry on.

I'm in , but its gonna take a lot to get people in long term relationships to go with other people!

Not with duct tape and a big stick with a nail in it. :)

i was thinking lots of alcohol but that will do too!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Count me in, just finished the garden and have plenty of nials and sticks. Enough to go round. Who's got duct tape?

I suppose I could muster up some! And darlings its ducK tape or elephant tape, not ducT tape

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Le Rack wrote:
    I suppose I could muster up some! And darlings its ducK tape or elephant tape, not ducT tape
    I'm afraid I must disagree hun... clicky :D
    PS: If I missed the humor in the above post I blame it on the heat today.. that and turning 30 in under 2 weeks! :)

okay, well I always called it elephant tape anyway, thats what its called in the south I suppose...

I still want a boyfriend!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I suppose in a way tho it's good to know it's not just me that's still single :) Seems like it lately

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Duct Tape:

ssc061.jpg

Duck Tape:

Bedducktapeweb.jpg

Case closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

open%20briefcase%20and%20accessories%204.jpg

Touché I think you'll find. Bwa

I Want A Boyfriend

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

jezza wrote:
    Carry on.

*Googles*. Erm...

You may wish to visit the optician ;)
    Rob

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Le Rack wrote:

Funny you should say that as there is a duck brand duct tape.

now back to bitching about non-singles. I meet a v.hot girl last night but unfortunatly she had a bad case of bfitis.

while i was typing this my ma just came into my room with a voodoo doll (i kid you not) complete with pins and all. I think is see a cure for the bfitis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

rsynnott wrote:
    jezza wrote:
    Carry on.
    *Googles*. Erm...

You may wish to visit the optician ;)
    Rob
    You probably got off lucky, I've been likened to Damien from Home & Away... the intentions were good, but I was too insulted to talk to her any further... there's no way I'm that dorky looking ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Number6

Single... So alone.

/me goes back to lifelike sarky puppet (now with real beard hair)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement